Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lildeaks

I'm surprised no one replied, it was worth at least 20 pages of discussion.
The reason I wouldn’t want to particularly discuss it in detail, is because I lost a baby last year. No where near as far along either, but far enough to be extremely traumatic.

I can’t imagine I’m the only one on here to experience this either. In fact I’ve seen first hand descriptions of those who have, and far worse than what I went through.

So regardless of how much I hate KP and am surprised by LG selling her story so quickly, nobody deserves to lose their baby, nor do a lot of us want to talk in depth about the possibility of someone doing so. Even if we intensely dislike them.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Angelic37

VIP Member
Also, he said he's "better than all her exes" 🤣🤣 he HATES that most of us adore Keiran, respect Pete and speak well of Boyson and Alex Reid. Oooh and of Leandro, whereas he has more nicknames than she does and we can't find a single positive thing to say about the sink wanking, deck wanking, asparagus cock, green spunked, underbite, wannabe gangster, soft ass, woman beating, banned from her family, not allowed round her kids, bullying of a disabled young adult, aggressive Only Fans failure, coked up, shit tattooed, loser.

(Did I miss anything?) 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

DC16

VIP Member
Have watched the TikToks. Bunny is definitely in a moving car and not wearing a seatbelt. Much as I bang on about keeping it on Tattle Keiran needs to be made aware. Skanky looks spaced out to fuck and who is driving?! I feel physically sick that she can put her child's life at risk like this.
that’s been seen to x

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Pom, I think you should make us a calendar at Christmas, the twelve cunts of Skankmas 😂😂😂
Sounds a good idea 😀👍🥰🤗💖❤💕💖😘 xx

I'm also going to phone Yankee Candles head office to make some Xmas Wanky Candles called Sink Fantasy..ideal for your bathroom sink at festive time 😄😄😘 xx

Resizer_16589518617431.jpg

...also can be used with caution by the kitchen sink. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Winepig

VIP Member
Can't see that she's ever paid any contributions to qualify so fuck her, let her become a prosi.
Not that she's be any good at that.
That leaves standing in the high street shouting "big issue".
I think she’s already a prozzy , she prostitutes every area of her life for money after all

And with that deep statement I have become a VIP🥳🥂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

NotTheDoctor26

TV documentary, book deal, endless TV appearances and magazine interviews.

For Skanky it wouldn't be a tragedy, it would be a money maker.

Let's face it - it's as good as lost 5 living children anyway.

In regard to Lauren - I'm all for Lauren sharing her grief but I don't like the timing or the glossy photos. I'm not saying she should look like a bag of shite but it just doesn't sit right with me. Plus there are a ton of contradictions in each interview.
I don’t post too much on here, life has an irritating habit of getting in the way! My daughter lost her little girl a few weeks before her due date. Its a long story so I won’t go into it but it completely devastated us all. Knowing she had to give birth with no healthy baby at the end of it. She did get to spend a week with her thanks to an amazing charity who supplied a special mattress and also organised a beautiful funeral. My daughter has always been one for sharing on facebook, I’m the opposite, avoid social media like the plague. She posted pictures and spoke about her daughter as she wanted to acknowledge her short life. We still talk about her now and she is very much a part of the family but those first few months were awful. I was surprised how quickly LG was in her make up doing an interview but her life is lived in the media so maybe it felt normal for her. I just feel that she should give herself time to grieve, my daughter was so set on making everyone realise that her daughter existed even if only for a short time and mattered,that she pushed aside her grief. She was scared to grieve I think, scared to accept what happened. She is in a much better place now but her baby will always be part of our lives. I did think LG was quick to sell her story but honestly, after watching the pain, confusion and helplessness my daughter went through, is still going through, I can’t judge others grief. losing a child is the worst thing to suffer. I cannot understand how skanky is so unaffected by the distance she has created with her children. You can’t ever get the time back that she has lost. I wonder if she would even understand the painful thought of losing her child. I sadly don’t think she would. Sorry about the essay, sad anniversaries coming up. Sending hugs and love to anyone who has had to suffer this pain.❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Angelic37

VIP Member
Can it be changed to supervised access?

Miaaaaaooooowwwww! 😂😂😂😂😂
Yes but it's ultimately the judge's decision. It's not Keiran's. I've said a few times on here about how it works, my friend has a child with a violent, drug addicted ex. He has hit her and the child in the past. He repeatedly applies for 50% custody and represents himself so has nothing to pay. My friend has to repeatedly fight him and pays a solicitor 1k for every hearing. He's been granted supervised access and he gets to choose who supervises. It's his latest victim (girlfriend) who is terrified of him. My friend has repeatedly asked for the visits to a) cease (as the child comes back distressed) or b) be in a contact centre. Every time the judge bangs on about the father's rights and the child should have two parents. My friend has no say and it's up to a judge to implement a contact centre, and solicitors cost a hell of a lot of money.

So every time someone says Keiran should be doing more, or it should be in a contact centre, please, have a word with yourself. He's done everything he can, he's DOING everything he can, the fact that she, as a mother, only gets two hours supervised contact a week shows just how hard he's fought.

• Sad
  • Heart

MrsFreddie

Oh SinkBoy is having a massive rant on Instagram right now! Saying it’s bollocks that they’ve split up and he’s the one that’s always there for her. He’s ranting and raving outside the MM.

• Haha
  • Wow

sassyflamingo

I dont want to say too much and get myself banned but be careful if you follow that troll account, i viewed the stories last night and today got an incredibly abusive private message, which also tries to suggest that it is KP behind the account, i dont want to post the screenshot and get banned just want to warn others, and if it is KP behind this account then what she has sent me for literally no reason is vile!

• Wow
  • Heart

ocpwra

Very long time lurker that wants to say hi but tends to read rather than post. I get a bit nervous to post since my spelling and punctuation is terrible. Anyway I am so shocked how low she has got recently, I live around Brighton so have seen her quite a few times. It puzzles me so much how little she sees her kids now, i have 6 kids and couldn't imagine not seeing mine for a day never mind go weeks like she does.

• Heart
Recap. They are still off the grid. She seems to be at AFP and made a start on her 190 hrs community service . He posted a tribute to the dude that got dead at the rave - no evidence to know if it was just a bandwagon to jump in or he indeed knew him from Adam . She’s posted on her OF but sneakily implied topless but didn’t actually say that. “ braless” is not topless so luring the gormless into her web of deceit
They are still weapons grade C u next Tuesdays

carry on krusties

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54