Katie Price #194 Kippers nipples back on show, where has Carol gone? We don’t know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's absolutely laughable with his faux Essex boy accent and filters, he's like a teenager having a rant about mummy and daddy picking on him. Half expected him to say "I hate you! I'm running away! Goodbye forever!" 🤣🤣

PS thank you @Winepig for the kind words ☺💖
He is an idiot, but I’m starting to think he’s a nutcase as well. What a thug, she needs to get him away from her and that house this afternoon.

Reactions: 27
He’s one nasty piece of work. He looks unhinged and violent. She needs to get away from him like now for good. I hate men like that what a thug! Much as I detest her as one woman to another, having been a victim of DV myself, I’d willingly drive an hour down the road and pick her up dogs as well. This needs intervention from, I don’t know who, but he’s going to end up really hurting her.
Yeah the videos are unpleasant aren't they. He's pretty much calling her a nightmare and putting her down by saying no one realises what he puts up with and how he's the one that's there for her, no one else. Pretty sure her family would have something to say about that. She walks away from camera while he's ranting on it and says nothing. I'm wondering if behind the scenes her mental health has taken a turn for the worse and that actually she wants him gone but he won't leave or bullies her into carrying on. I can well believe it from that aggressive footage.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Weird though , she wanders past in the background whilst he’s clearly ranting live on Instagram in HER house 😂😂😂

Do they exist in two completely different worlds ?
Did it not cross her mind to ask him what he was doing ?

Or him to run it by her first ?

if that was my partner we’d have discussed how we were going to deal with this situation calmly & rationally and , if we felt the need , put out a duel video together setting the record straight & laughing at “ the press” , even though it was us who’d set the story up to start with- better still set up some Backgrid photos of us enjoying a “ romantic evening with my tresses casually falling over my shoulder” & make £50 at the same time 😂😂😂

Presume you must be able to get a bit of sniff with that ?
I know they are as thick as whale omelettes but come on !

Shes made a living out of prostituting herself to the press for nearly 30 years.

What is it that she isn’t understanding ?
Anyone ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He’s one nasty piece of work. He looks unhinged and violent. She needs to get away from him like now for good. I hate men like that what a thug! Much as I detest her as one woman to another, having been a victim of DV myself, I’d willingly drive an hour down the road and pick her up dogs as well. This needs intervention from, I don’t know who, but he’s going to end up really hurting her.
Agreed. There is something seriously unhinged about him. From how they met, her deterioration (physically and mentally) to this. He is one bad egg and he needs smashed. And binned.

Reactions: 42
He is an idiot, but I’m starting to think he’s a nutcase as well. What a thug, she needs to get him away from her and that house this afternoon.
She can go to her mum's any time she chooses. If she IS currently in danger then why is Harvey there with his carer? I don't think at this moment she is in danger. That's not saying I don't think he's dangerous however.

ETA I think it's lovely you are worried for her. I'm struggling to feel anything like that for her after risking her daughter's life this week to piss Keiran off, and I feel ashamed of myself for not giving a duck what happens to her. 😞

Reactions: 37
Thanks for that tip off @ MrsFreddie so funny !

So his lying whoring slut isn’t to blame for all the lies in the press after all ?

It’s da press wot dun it awl . Innit.
Who knew?

Think that lovely big bag of sniff has been opened extra early today.

Just add vodka & there’ll be fun & games later . Shame I’m going out really 🥳
The nutcase poster will be out and about later on then :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah the videos are unpleasant aren't they. He's pretty much calling her a nightmare and putting her down by saying no one realises what he puts up with and how he's the one that's there for her, no one else. Pretty sure her family would have something to say about that. She walks away from camera while he's ranting on it and says nothing. I'm wondering if behind the scenes her mental health has taken a turn for the worse and that actually she wants him gone but he won't leave or bullies her into carrying on. I can well believe it from that aggressive footage.
I can’t see the videos not on IG don’t know if somebody could put them on here, but his face looks really nasty.

Reactions: 13
Weird though , she wanders past in the background whilst he’s clearly ranting live on Instagram in HER house 😂😂😂

Do they exist in two completely different worlds ?
Did it not cross her mind to ask him what he was doing ?

if that was my partner we’d have discussed how we were going to deal with this situation calmly & rationally and , if we felt the need , put out a duel video together setting the record straight & laughing at “ the press” , even though it was us who’d set the story up to start with- better still set up some Backgrid photos of us enjoying a “ romantic evening with my tresses casually falling over my shoulder” & make £50 at the same time 😂😂😂

Presume you must be able to get a bit of sniff with that ?
I know they are as thick as whale omelettes but come on !

Shes made a living out of prostituting herself to the press for nearly 30 years.

What is it that she isn’t understanding ?
Anyone ?
That he's a coercive controlling, bullying Narc that's made her dependant on him

Reactions: 20
He looks fit to burst. 🤣
The piles of junk and mess.
Harvey is there, with Kalelah, so to all of those who think she looks after H alone, give your head a wobble…
Slapgate 2?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
She can go to her mum's any time she chooses. If she IS currently in danger then why is Harvey there with his carer? I don't think at this moment she is in danger. That's not saying I don't think he's dangerous however.
Good point! Imagine being the carer just trying to stay out of the camera while he’s ranting for a few seconds, pausing, changing filters then carrying on, all while shes sat there thinking i dont get paid enough for this tit 😂

I can’t see the videos not on IG don’t know if somebody could put them on here, but his face looks really nasty.
They’re posted a couple of pages back :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Fetch the dogs by all means but leave It there with The One - "The One Wot Bashed Meeeeeeeee"

So how will that go IF he clouts it again and it goes to the police having obviously LIED last time to cover for him?

I doubt he will hit it though - he's all mouth-and-trousers - maybe he'll punch a few more holes in the plasterwork to blame on H so that The Trust Fund can pay for the repairs?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve no time for her, but this nut job should be nowhere near Harvey right now. His eyes!!
655D3939-4EF5-485F-8ACF-EC3AC232CDE6.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
He’s still popping off - apparently he’s on the “front line” and he’s the only one there picking up the pieces. Not sure what AFP and SFP will have to say about that…….poor little Carol - he’s really rattled 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Unable to find this number plate registered, are we doing illegal things again SB?
8A1333CD-5275-4B2B-8466-590A57A20E93.png

He looks constipated…
5363AFF8-964D-4CC5-9424-AB2EFAC59E18.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’ve no time for her, but this nut job should be nowhere near Harvey right now. His eyes!! View attachment 1458226
I agree - awful that he is stomping around and ranting like this. It's made me feel 😳 just watching it - but actually being in the home wuth it, is a whole other thing. Just horrible.

They have both been playing these games - are they/aren't they, and now he doesn't like it. Something seriously rattled him today.

I don't care about her - she has brought this onto herself, but get Harvey out. Harvey shouldn't in anyway be party to this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.