Katie Price #194 Kippers nipples back on show, where has Carol gone? We don’t know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DeckWanks Rant quality’s a bit shite as I had to compress a LOT!
Do you think Star College know that this is the atmosphere Harvey is subjected to when he visits KP? Should he even be there at all as he's got a fiery temper too. My you, if he lashed out at Carl I'd be delighted.

I found the reg plate 😂 😬 it is registered. I had to go thru a few combos of the registration to find it tho…
Run it through webuyanycar (you can make up the mileage) and please tell us what they say it's worth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Also, he said he's "better than all her exes" 🤣🤣 he HATES that most of us adore Keiran, respect Pete and speak well of Boyson and Alex Reid. Oooh and of Leandro, whereas he has more nicknames than she does and we can't find a single positive thing to say about the sink wanking, deck wanking, asparagus cock, green spunked, underbite, wannabe gangster, soft ass, woman beating, banned from her family, not allowed round her kids, bullying of a disabled young adult, aggressive Only Fans failure, coked up, tit tattooed, loser.

(Did I miss anything?) 😂
Yeah.He is a fame bleep.Apart from that, word perfect.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Do you think Star College know that this is the atmosphere Harvey is subjected to when he visits KP? Should he even be there at all as he's got a fiery temper too. My you, if he lashed out at Carl I'd be delighted.
There was a rumour some time back that social services were involved for safeguarding purposes in Harvey’s best interests, if so someone will be watching stuff like this and forwarding on. The tone of it implies SFP and AFP don’t do anything, its all on poor ickle cole, so if those two know there are safeguarding concerns for Harvey i’d imagine theyre paying close attention to this rant!
Edit: not that i imagine for one second they’d do anything about it, theyve enabled her all her life why would that change now!

Reactions: 22
Lmao. He wants recognition for having’The Thing’ as a girlfriend!!! You chose it pal. Imagine wanting recognition for putting up with your missus lol. And as for getting nothing lol, you get to wank in sinks for £6 lol, what more does he want…..£7 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Also, he said he's "better than all her exes" 🤣🤣 he HATES that most of us adore Keiran, respect Pete and speak well of Boyson and Alex Reid. Oooh and of Leandro, whereas he has more nicknames than she does and we can't find a single positive thing to say about the sink wanking, deck wanking, asparagus cock, green spunked, underbite, wannabe gangster, soft ass, woman beating, banned from her family, not allowed round her kids, bullying of a disabled young adult, aggressive Only Fans failure, coked up, tit tattooed, loser.

(Did I miss anything?) 😂
You missed weapon grade bleep 😉😂😂❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There was a rumour some time back that social services were involved for safeguarding purposes in Harvey’s best interests, if so someone will be watching stuff like this and forwarding on. The tone of it implies SFP and AFP don’t do anything, its all on poor ickle cole, so if those two know there are safeguarding concerns for Harvey i’d imagine theyre paying close attention to this rant!
Edit: not that i imagine for one second they’d do anything about it, theyve enabled her all her life why would that change now!
They were in bed together this morning have a nice cuppa and then off to ‘gossip’ in the park while having cake. Nice work if you can get it.

That number plate is registered as a black Mercedes’ Benz not a Range Rover
It was a grey BMW sport when I looked it up 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I agree - awful that he is stomping around and ranting like this. It's made me feel 😳 just watching it - but actually being in the home wuth it, is a whole other thing. Just horrible.

They have both been playing these games - are they/aren't they, and now he doesn't like it. Something seriously rattled him today.

I don't care about her - she has brought this onto herself, but get Harvey out. Harvey shouldn't in anyway be party to this.
Why is Harvey's carer just standing there on her phone, allowing him to rant and rave and curse , and allowing herself to be filmed. KP not her usual butting in and agreeing with him either.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Why did the twit think he was going to be treated any differently to the thousands of other blokes skanky has gone through before he placed himself in the firing line?

Did he REALLY imagine she was going to be any different to Him than she's been to every other mug that got entangled with it?

Maybe if he was not a proven, inherent LIAR then the press might be more inclined to listen to His version of The Troof?

As it stands he might as well duck right off right now to find someone else to hitch his wagon onto like all her other victims have done successfully. He'll find it 100% easier than skanks will, after all what exactly does she have to offer any more as a hideously disfigured old gargoyle thats lost its kids as well as it's "looks", its a drug-addled old soak who lies constantly, it is bankrupt finanacially and morally. and a downright menace to road users What sort of a mental case is going to want to take over from SB Malakas anyway??

Reactions: 27
Katie Price #195 Wimpboy throws a hissy fit. Do we care? Not one bit. The idiotic little tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
They were in bed together this morning have a nice cuppa and then off to ‘gossip’ in the park while having cake. Nice work if you can get it.

It was a grey BMW sport when I looked it up 🤔
forward to that local copper who was gathering stuff about her!!

Reactions: 15
Think the way he has altered it would be classed illegal , doubt if road cameras would be able to decipher it

There could even be friction burns the mood hes in
Ah that must be the motor skanky uses then! Dodgy plates to disguise the asshole driving it

Reactions: 15
WTF hes the one on the front line 😂😂😂😂😂 its a relationship not a war. is he basically saying hes her carer or like army major. Wtf hes lost the plot and needs to start again he seems unhinged

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Unable to find this number plate registered, are we doing illegal things again SB?View attachment 1458229

He looks constipated…View attachment 1458231
He is constipated - he’s full of tit 🤣🤣🤣

How come Gobshite skanks is not there backing him up eh? There he is ranting and raving as she shuffles past like his Granny going for the biscuit tin to enjoy with her cocoa.

Shouldn't she be saying "Yeah innit! Me Cole iz innercint an' dem fukkin paps iz awl telin lyes abaht bowf 'o us anawl............................."
But NOTHING from it which is odd to say the least
Perhaps Granny’s just had her meds again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s probably had 1000 fella’s to date, imagine thinking you’re the bast of the lot when you wank into sinks for a living lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.