Katie Price #194 Kippers nipples back on show, where has Carol gone? We don’t know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on Krusties...

mod edit, is there a title that doesn't contain all the words that aren't allowed and doesn't break the rules on sounding abusive and hateful? report if so

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Title suggestion

#194 Kippers nipples back on show, where has Carol gone – we don’t know

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Dd74 new member joined in May 2022 but apparently been reading for over a year 🤔 not everyone favours PA but at least he's parenting his kids like KH , unlike Kipper.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Dd74 new member joined in May 2022 but apparently been reading for over a year 🤔 not everyone favours PA but at least he's parenting his kids like KH , unlike Kipper.
It annoys me because they are bashing him over things that happened nearly 20 years ago, and it was Pete retaliating to the vile cow

• Sad
Reactions: 46
It’s not very often I stick up for ‘the thing’ but come on guys give her a break!!!! That post about wearing a latex skirt was obviously put on only fans in error, it was clearly meant to be addressed to Kay’s catalogue ladies underwear photography department in a bid to get some money to pay her creditors off. I need to sit down, I’ve gone all light headed for some reason.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Recap. They are still off the grid. She seems to be at AFP and made a start on her 190 hrs community service . He posted a tribute to the dude that got dead at the rave - no evidence to know if it was just a bandwagon to jump in or he indeed knew him from Adam . She’s posted on her OF but sneakily implied topless but didn’t actually say that. “ braless” is not topless so luring the gormless into her web of deceit
They are still weapons grade C u next Tuesdays

carry on krusties

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Kipper's sexy new OF pictures have been leaked ... they are her best OF pictures EVER ... 😂 😂

1658840564890.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Recap. They are still off the grid. She seems to be at AFP and made a start on her 190 hrs community service . He posted a tribute to the dude that got dead at the rave - no evidence to know if it was just a bandwagon to jump in or he indeed knew him from Adam . She’s posted on her OF but sneakily implied topless but didn’t actually say that. “ braless” is not topless so luring the gormless into her web of deceit
They are still weapons grade C u next Tuesdays

carry on krusties
I’m guessing the fact they they are both silent on SM suggests they are probably together?! People seemed to think they had split but at least one of them would’ve been vocal by now. They are both heavily disliked so maybe they’ve finally taken the hint 🤫 doubt it though. No money to be made without the constant dramas. Just goes to show how much they influence the media on a daily basis as it’s been lovely and quiet the past few weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I wonder if that lass from jyy London has been busy reimbursing the people for the cancelled plaster classes???

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sooo ... my Tattle ads are 'interesting' .... no idea what second in from the right is about ... bet Kipper has used it though 😂 😂

1658842794468.png

1658842853392.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So hang on didn't she say these new OF pics were old pics? So they could be from 20 years ago?? Might have still have the auld nips then I suppose. But surely that's not the content her subscribers are after? In fact what are they actually after?!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Damn it, missed my chance for the thread title 😩
We seek her here, , we seek her there,
We’re all in a kerfuffle,
Still we know what Carwash is up to
The five knuckle shuffle

• Haha
Reactions: 29
@PTMe as you said on the last thread, she LIVES on her phone & socials. What's your take on her silence? Do you think it's likely she's in deep tit for something & is literally being kept off all platforms?

Reactions: 38

It’s like a different person isn’t it ? Well facially anyways. Not to mention the figure 😳

; the vile attitude & arrogance is already there.

A modewl who doesn’t like the clothes they’ve “ put her in “ when she had absolutely nothing going for her as a modewl in the first place 🤣🤣
Rude , entitled, talentless , gormless twit .

She can disappear all she likes, I’ll never stop loathing her .

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
So hang on didn't she say these new OF pics were old pics? So they could be from 20 years ago?? Might have still have the auld nips then I suppose. But surely that's not the content her subscribers are after? In fact what are they actually after?!
Pretty sure most of her 'Fans' look like this and are a bit underwhelmed by what they are getting 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m sure with Only Fans the users and the content creators have to sign a contract or at least okay some agreements. If she doesn’t post at a rate which she is financially being reimbursed for, the. OF will drop her.

Reactions: 22
Whenever they are from they obviously arent featuring her new hair and Tattoos which is what she promised the OF subscribers the other day ... she is so ruddy lazy ... she is probably only just realising she will HAVE to actually take new pictures instead of wheeling out old ones and trying to pass them off as 'a new shoot' because she is covered in cave paintings now 😂😂 Didnt think that one through did you Kipper

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.