Katie Price #194 Kippers nipples back on show, where has Carol gone? We don’t know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just dragging up old bitchy comments made from one woman "empowering" another!
Just imagine her outrage if Kelly had called her that. She's a hypocrite and a nasty, jealous bully.

wont be long before shes jealous of her own daughters (if shes not already )
You're right. She's always trying to control Princess with her "you're JUST LIKE ME! You're ME in EVERY way. Doesn't your dad say that to you? Does anyone else tell you that you're just like me?"
And that's on top of the mini-me bollocks.
She doesn't want her to have her own identity. She wants her to accompany her when she's on the pull.
She already took her along to fight KB and used her to contact him during slapgate 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
She didn't time her dash for freedom very well did she? :ROFLMAO: Boyson is no longer available to take her sneaky sly phone calls via Princess' phone lol

Tattoos - I reckon she ought to get that one of the fox brush disappearing into her bum crack
She could get one at the front too of an elephant disappearing into her lady garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Makes complete sense Angel. We see "imperfections" in people and assume it's just a small part of a good person overall.
Reminds me of my brothers friends. Mum uses them as examples all the time.
They were both slightly hot tempered on the football field, very passionate and sometimes got into fights.
Years later, one is forever in trouble with the police and rarely works.
The other is a successful businessman who is now engaged to his girlfriend. The passion he showed on the field was his drive and desire to win and succeed. The other was just a thug who love still fights over anything.
That's Kipper. It wasn't an act or the behaviour of someone who was finding her way. It's how she always was and if anything, has gotten worse and worse over the years.
Post of the month 🙌🙌 what an amazing analogy, brilliant 😊 I am definitely going to be borrowing and using this in the future with your permission? So the Skank is the thug basically. Everything's clicked into place now. We want people to be good, we choose to see the best in people and frame any imperfections positively. Now the value of hindsight shows us that she was as vile as she presented. It's surreal to think, at one point, like Schrödinger's cat she was neither good nor evil (to the public), but she opened the box that had evil in it. Maybe in an alternate universe there's a good Katie Price... Came out of the jungle, followed Claire's advice not just in public, but in private too, who is living happily ever after with Pete, pregnant with her seventh child and with a solid career as a yummy mummy doing daytime shows and discussing how much she turned her life round and ditched Jordan, drink, and drugs, had extensive therapy for her narcissism and now mentors young influencers so they don't make the same mistake she did. Lives in a beautiful, well kept mansion with all her children, with Harvey having his own house on the grounds and thriving.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Post of the month 🙌🙌 what an amazing analogy, brilliant 😊 I am definitely going to be borrowing and using this in the future with your permission? So the Skank is the thug basically. Everything's clicked into place now. We want people to be good, we choose to see the best in people and frame any imperfections positively. Now the value of hindsight shows us that she was as vile as she presented. It's surreal to think, at one point, like Schrödinger's cat she was neither good nor evil (to the public), but she opened the box that had evil in it. Maybe in an alternate universe there's a good Katie Price... Came out of the jungle, followed Claire's advice not just in public, but in private too, who is living happily ever after with Pete, pregnant with her seventh child and with a solid career as a yummy mummy doing daytime shows and discussing how much she turned her life round and ditched Jordan, drink, and drugs, had extensive therapy for her narcissism and now mentors young influencers so they don't make the same mistake she did. Lives in a beautiful, well kept mansion with all her children, with Harvey having his own house on the grounds and thriving.
I really didn’t know what emoji to react with here , the heart , the laugh …. So I settled for the bland “ like”
Awesome post !
The thing is , for most haywire young drinking & drugging Zlebs , this would’ve been a plausible & entirely possible alternative outcome .
But not for The Skank .
She is rotten to the core , she was NEVER going to clean up her act & find the right path .
Because she IS Jordan .
This nonsense about it being a character she created that was put into the public consciousness at the time was clearly utter bollocks then -I can’t believe that anyone actually fell for it then , or now.

A horrible - right place at the right time -,cretinous harridan with no redeeming features whatsoever .

She deserves everything she gets .

• Heart
Reactions: 30
his hair looks like one of those playdo toys ,where the playdo comes out of the holes when you squease it, think its barbarshop kid. 😂
Looool 😄😄 I remember that toy..The Mop Top Hair Shop it was called when I was small. I loved it 😊💖❤🤗😘 xx

Cole has been to the Mop Top Hair Shop too 😄😄😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16591871514181.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh SinkBoy is having a massive rant on Instagram right now! Saying it’s bollocks that they’ve split up and he’s the one that’s always there for her. He’s ranting and raving outside the MM.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Been watching this, there are more parts to it. DY was there at birth, shes a cow to family.

Part 4 of this is the 'blind' argument with KFP and AFP

They stopped talking to each other as AFP was angry that KFP had a new fella and wasnt going to get back with DY. Also AFP though H was being over exposed for money.
You can see that Skank doesnt give a duck what her mum thinks.
I’ve watched this a few times but I can’t believe I never noticed this before, Harvey isn’t strapped into a baby car seat while they’re driving along 😡 🤬 wtf!? She really was a moron from day one wasn’t she. And no one, not AFP, not the camera guy or the driver said anything!!

She seems so insistent about his blindness, he was still a tiny baby and she had written him off. Most people would want to see other doctors and find out there was hope for his sight, but she is actually arguing with her mum. “He’s blind, not partially blind, blind”
She sounds so horrible and uncaring, even back then. Also, why isn’t Harvey travelling in a car seat, why is she holding him? Looking back at these old clips makes me amazed she ever got famous, she was average looking with inflated boobs and a terrible attitude.
Sorry just mentioned about the car seat before I read this! It’s shocking!!

Reactions: 15
Hahahaha SB’s rant! I love how he found time to change the filter he’s using midway through 😂😂😂 bless him he’s trying to act hard

Edit: also if there is a ban on harvey being on social media, should he be showing him on his?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Oh SinkBoy is having a massive rant on Instagram right now! Saying it’s bollocks that they’ve split up and he’s the one that’s always there for her. He’s ranting and raving outside the MM.
He absolutely scares me shitless. He has always oozed abusive boyfriend. But now he’s becoming increasingly malevolent. Katie always looks sad or scared to me these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
“The troof is… my underbite is worse than Sids” 😂🤣 OH DeckWank, you’ve just shown your true colours, what a bellend.
794FDF25-7C9E-4464-9BA6-6061DFD73B02.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thanks Angel 🤗 and of course, use it anytime 😘
I love your parallel universe, she absolutely could have had all that but rotten is rotten. No amount of polishing could have saved this turd 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And we're off!

Anyone think the rant is aimed at SFP/AFP or at Jeyda/Fern?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
He absolutely scares me shitless. He has always oozed abusive boyfriend. But now he’s becoming increasingly malevolent. Katie always looks sad or scared to me these days.
Oh dear......how sad...... never mind 😀
I might care were it anybody else but not for skanky, that's called divine justice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh god i don't know how to share it what a bleeping tosser, he want's some recognition for supporting her PMSL. Lol he obviously want's to make it to the Sunday publications. He's telling everyone the troof, there's troof everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I really didn’t know what emoji to react with here , the heart , the laugh …. So I settled for the bland “ like”
Awesome post !
The thing is , for most haywire young drinking & drugging Zlebs , this would’ve been a plausible & entirely possible alternative outcome .
But not for The Skank .
She is rotten to the core , she was NEVER going to clean up her act & find the right path .
Because she IS Jordan .
This nonsense about it being a character she created that was put into the public consciousness at the time was clearly utter bollocks then -I can’t believe that anyone actually fell for it then , or now.

A horrible - right place at the right time -,cretinous harridan with no redeeming features whatsoever .

She deserves everything she gets .
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 completely.
PS I was thinking the same thing about the emoji. Sometimes I'm not sure which one to use 🤣
I wish there were more

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.