Katie Price #131 Will she wear white, will she wear lace, will she show up with another new face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget that despite her being "rich" back then she was still taking the free transport services for H, the chauffeur-driven journeys back and forth to school, but then she was undoubtedly always too rat-arsed or off her many faces to do that herself which is what she does now when she turns her car over in a country lane en route to her dealer
I know she was hardly ever around. I know on more than one occasion she asked a groom to look after Harvey for a night, when she lived in Poynings & Mayfield.
She dropped him off and wasn't seen again for 3 days. Switched off phone, uncontactable. AFP, uncontactable. What sort of mother does that, especially with a small child who is on medication? Harvey has earned her a lot of money over the years & still is.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
In which case The Coven at LW won't like her pisstaking of them one little bit.

Set the Rottweiler wot is Colleen on her I say :)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Didn't she claim that H used to smash up the taxis and behave violently because he didn't want to leave her? If that was true, they would refuse to take him. My son did pretty much the same, never smashed windows or anything, but learnt pretty quick if he played up he wouldn't have to go. The taxi refuses to take him now. I don't drive but they very generously offered me a petrol allowance! I'm sure she exaggerates his behaviour or just causes most of it.
Exactly and why hasn’t he smashed any of Carlys cars, I’m sure if he had he‘d be posting about it.

Reactions: 14
I know she was hardly ever around. I know on more than one occasion she asked a groom to look after Harvey for a night, when she lived in Poynings & Mayfield.
She dropped him off and wasn't seen again for 3 days. Switched off phone, uncontactable. AFP, uncontactable. What sort of mother does that, especially with a small child who is on medication? Harvey has earned her a lot of money over the years & still is.
She even dumped him on a hairdresser when she buggered off on one of 'er 'olidays and don't forget she also cleared off on another 'oliday when the lad was only just out of Intensive Care. H's health and well-being means nothing to her :(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Couple of stories today, so far...
Omg size of her,.!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I wish one person, just one, would call her out on her constant exploitation of Harvey. There is something really unsettling about seeing him in her Insta clips where he treated like a performing animal. Even worse that a tv channel would be complicit in it. Surely everyone can see though her good mum routine now? If she's such a good mum why are most of her kids in the custody of their fathers?
This is the same tv channel complicit in the cover up of Schofield. I expect nothing from them of any decency.

Reactions: 27
Finally caught up from around 10ish last night 🤔 bleeping hell, my head is spinning 🥴 I've spent most of my morning in a meeting trying to get the best for 1 of my ASD children. I wonder how many morning's she's spent in meetings fighting for the best for ANY of her children?
That bleeping article on the latest Harvey going to college program.....her saying the college are dealing with him now & they'll get what I've lived & dealt with for years 😡😡😡😡 bleeping WHAT??? She's done duck all for him!! She hasn't a clue 😡😡 She bangs on about all his medication that he needs. In the pre Christmas YouTube where they stayed at that log cabin/farm place she made a big deal out of showing us the medication. She didn't point out that it was all bleeping premade blister packs! Made up by the pharmacist. So all she had to do is pop a pack & give it to him. So she clearly doesn't even know what he bleeping takes & when 😡😡😡😡
I will fire out some emails of disgust later to ITV, BBC, Loose Women, BoJo, The Queen, my MP, allllll the red tops etc.......but I'm too angry at the minute to put anything intelligible.
Aaaaaaaaaaand breath 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
I‘m wasting my lunch time watching this drivel, damn you Skanky, damn you with your endless games 🤦🏽‍♀️🤪
But on a more serious note what mature woman behaves like that, she really is pathetic with her sad little games all to gain attention.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She's just one sex change short of outdragging them. People actually watch that rubbish?

You've got to love people who moan at whatever is on TV, while the remote control is in their hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didn't she claim that H used to smash up the taxis and behave violently because he didn't want to leave her? If that was true, they would refuse to take him. My son did pretty much the same, never smashed windows or anything, but learnt pretty quick if he played up he wouldn't have to go. The taxi refuses to take him now. I don't drive but they very generously offered me a petrol allowance! I'm sure she exaggerates his behaviour or just causes most of it.
This is true. He would smash up the car just so he didn't have to go. 3 of us had to restrain him from smashing it up one time because KP said she was sick of paying for it. It was so hard to watch him go through that anxiety and stress.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Sorry if I missed it - where was it originally said she’d be on LW? I can’t see anything on her Instagram apart from her dressing room number & the thermostat reading 22.
why the fascinating photo of a thermostat anyway? She's a mentalist fgs!

Reactions: 14
This is true. He would smash up the car just so he didn't have to go. 3 of us had to restrain him from smashing it up one time because KP said she was sick of paying for it. It was so hard to watch him go through that anxiety and stress.
and of course the only thing that matterred to her was paying for the damage - she couldn't give a frig about her son :(

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Something has happened, no mention, wonder if she’s just being brought out without any fanfare in a min, as she’s already there, or have they actually pulled it 🤷🏽‍♀️ they have had a lot of criticism on The Twitter.
Unless they are doing what they did to Bez on DOI...kept the novelty act til last to keep viewers watching?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Forgot this is on tonight 😂
Looking at the replies, fans of the show don't seem happy she's on it!
Shouldn't think anyone would even want to be near her snatch let alone play with it. :ROFLMAO: (Have never seen Drag Race so no idea what the game actually is)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.