Katie Price #131 Will she wear white, will she wear lace, will she show up with another new face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just did that & his IG came up. Thank you. Does anyone know why he's still showing all the negative comments? So many saying about his DV and how can he still be with her etc etc. Saying she's a liar too. They've clearly been left there for a reason. I really don't get it.
It’s all for attention🙄 Kirstie and Claire are also following him when there’s no need as his profile is public! All stinks like KP’s leggings💩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The bloody irony🙄. I bet it's cos she wants to get her hands on it anyway. There isn't a word invented that describes how much hatred I have for her. 😡😡😡😡
Katered.
Edited to add that it rhymes with hatred, and I am suffering from it today.
I never thought I would feel like this about anyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't believe Harvey had anything to do with what happened to Rolo. KP was more upset, because she knew what backlash was coming, not because Rolo had died.
She didn't seem upset, she took Princess to a theme park the same afternoon and they posted pictures of themselves having a fun time.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
My email to ITV:
Excellent email 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

I am intrigued as to how ITV are going to keep this facade going with playing along with the lies of Skanky. Appears tomorrow’s show is pre-recorded, so the puff piece is already in the can, there will be no challenge to her lies from Lorraine, pretty much guaranteed. But I can see on SM and emails such as yours, they are getting hit pretty hard over the platforming of Skanky with her criminal history, and particularly her latest fake DV story. Women are justifiably incredibly angry that Skanky has crossed the line, it’s abhorrent, and treats real victims of DV with complete disdain. Seriously screw Lorraine if they still air this interview, if it is indeed just pro Skanky PR, it really ain’t gonna wash anymore. I do think there will be quite a bit of outrage about this tomorrow.

We really require a DV charity or a high profile DV spokesperson to step in and criticise all these shows if they continue supporting Skanky. So far I don’t think the story has had that wide a circulation, but there is a lot more to run on it. Appears Skanky and him will have to say more about this as his court case approaches, and he continues to try to clear his name. Once it gets increasingly into the public domain, I think then she’s in trouble. Until then we must do what we can to publicise what Skanky is, hopefully Lorraine will get the criticism she deserves tomorrow, maybe that will start the ball rolling, so more influential people realise what a piece of tit Skanky really is. Your excellent email is a start ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Back in the day in the lads mags when I was a teen (about 100 years ago), Jordan was natural and good looking young woman. Compared to amount single use plastic she has embedded in her fizz hog now.
I feel for Harvey, the lad didn’t ask for a Cnut of a dad like Cole or Price to be using his disability for the wanky pound. He’s been off loaded to the National Star Centre, they will take care of him, good charity

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I am beginning to think that all is not well in the priceywood camp ( not that it ever was ) she goes back to posting of her long lost kids and him.. well he posts sid

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Excellent email 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

i am intrigued as to how ITV are going to keep this facade going with playing along with the lies of Skanky. Appears tomorrow’s show is pre-recorded, so the puff piece is already in the can, there will be no challenge to her lies from Lorraine, pretty much guaranteed. But I can see on SM and emails such as yours, they are getting hit pretty hard over the platforming of Skanky with her criminal history, and particularly her latest fake DV story. Women are justifiably incredibly angry that Skanky has crossed the line, it’s abhorrent, and treats real victims of DV with complete disdain. Seriously screw Lorraine if they still air this interview, if it is indeed just pro Skanky PR, it really ain’t gonna wash anymore. I do think there will be quite a bit of outrage about this tomorrow.

We really require a DV charity or a high profile DV spokesperson to step in and criticise all these shows if they continue supporting Skanky. So far I don’t think the story has had that wide a circulation, but there is a lot more to run on it. Appears Skanky and him will have to say more about this as his court case approaches, and he continues to try to clear his name. Once it gets increasingly into the public domain, I think then she’s in trouble. Until then we must do what we can to publicise what Skanky is, hopefully Lorraine will get the criticism she deserves tomorrow, maybe that will start the ball rolling, so more influential people realise what a piece of tit Skanky really is. Your excellent email is a start ❤
Thank you. I rushed it off quickly as an am totally incensed and just reread it and found some grammatical errors but anyhow it gets the message across. I don’t think I have EVER complained to a TV show before.

This woman’s behaviour is off the scale insane and ITV, or any channel, should not be acting as her enabler. She is a criminal. One convicted of some offences but one who should serve time for all those she has not yet been convicted of.

I also agree with your point with regard to a domestic violence charity coming out to speak out against this.

I applaud Peter and Emily and Kieran and Michelle for going on holiday and posting happy smiley faces. We only know a fraction of what goes on. I dread to think what appalling behaviour they’ve had to tolerate and trying to raise those children with all that in the background must be challenging in the extreme.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
New thread Katie Price #132 Are Dumb and Dumber getting wed ? I don’t care , I’ve gone to bed.

New thread Katie Price #132 Are Dumb and Dumber getting wed ? I don’t care , I’ve gone to bed.
Oops, I didn't link......I'll try again 🤣

Oops, I didn't link......I'll try again 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.