Katie Price #131 Will she wear white, will she wear lace, will she show up with another new face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the Trustee's in bankruptcy ask to see Harvey's accounts. There should be money from Peter Andre & Dwight in there too. Be interestu=ing to see if there's anything left. I suspect the cupboard is bare.
which might explain why H is obliged to "work" now - Mummy has spent all his money for him on lukkshurry 'olidays and new faces every 3 months

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Curiouser and curiouser. It could be they are just trying to avoid what's already happened - ie us emailing them ranting about her appearance. Or maybe it's worked and they've sent her packing.
Something has happened, no mention, wonder if she’s just being brought out without any fanfare in a min, as she’s already there, or have they actually pulled it 🤷🏽‍♀️ they have had a lot of criticism on The Twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They’re really waffling on on LW - almost as if they’ve had a guest pulled at the last minute and have an extra 10 mins to fill. Here’s hoping.

can’t believe I have switched this rubbish on…
Take one for the team please!
I can't watch it or I'd throw the telly out in the yard and run it over

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They’re really waffling on on LW - almost as if they’ve had a guest pulled at the last minute and have an extra 10 mins to fill. Here’s hoping.

Me too. I was 3 minutes in and bored rigid.
Im giving up now.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope the Trustee's in bankruptcy ask to see Harvey's accounts. There should be money from Peter Andre & Dwight in there too. Be interestu=ing to see if there's anything left. I suspect the cupboard is bare.
She’ll probably say it’s been spent on all the IPads he’s broken, the damage he’s caused in the homes and no doubt even all his colouring pens have come out of the money from his account.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Cole’s latest OF
how crude and vulgar to post that. What is he, 13? about his level I guess.
I’ve got LW on in the background. And yes, like a few others have commented, no KP!
wouldn’t it be great if she’s been cancelled? We’ll see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
You would of thought she would of been promoting whatever she was going to be appearing on, usually does....:unsure:

Reactions: 26

Haha I’m the same.. just said to my daughter, I can’t believe I have LW on the tv. I never ever even have the tv on during the day if I’m at home but this was something I needed to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Have I missed something gang?

Please don't tell me that fuckin hoe is going on loose woman? Mind you, I can't stand them either, bunch of hypocritical, judgemental, bullying, entitled witches.. don't even get me started on that JSP.. perfect setting for a slimy, lying piece of tit like Pwicey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Don't forget that despite her being "rich" back then she was still taking the free transport services for H, the chauffeur-driven journeys back and forth to school, but then she was undoubtedly always too rat-arsed or off her many faces to do that herself which is what she does now when she turns her car over in a country lane en route to her dealer
Didn't she claim that H used to smash up the taxis and behave violently because he didn't want to leave her? If that was true, they would refuse to take him. My son did pretty much the same, never smashed windows or anything, but learnt pretty quick if he played up he wouldn't have to go. The taxi refuses to take him now. I don't drive but they very generously offered me a petrol allowance! I'm sure she exaggerates his behaviour or just causes most of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry if I missed it - where was it originally said she’d be on LW? I can’t see anything on her Instagram apart from her dressing room number & the thermostat reading 22.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.