Katie Price #131 Will she wear white, will she wear lace, will she show up with another new face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might just be her tracksuit to blame, but in the pictures she looks like she's getting much bigger.
she’s absolutely piled on the pounds. She used to be absolutely tiny and I’d say she put on about 3 stone.

Also I didn’t get a chance to reply on the previous thread; I’m from M/Well for my sins.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Into Harvey's account but she has access to his bank cards, I'd say. I heard rumours she was seen buying shite on Harvey's credit card 🤬🤬
We should all email the Trustees in Bankruptcy and ask them to investigate Harvey's account. Hopefully they will, but a little nudge wouldn't hurt. However, knowing her, there may be more than one account. But Peter & Dwight could give statements about any trust funds they set up & YV shows could confirm contracts drawn up & amount paid to Harvey. I really want her nailed. Fraud & theft would be ideal/

Reactions: 22
If she’s played a game then she did well….but I’m sure when I’ve seen LW advertised they always have guests on….we’re halfway through it and there’s been no guest so far or any mention of one. If she’s been cancelled at the last minute she’ll be seriously pissed off and will probably be hitting the hard stuff big time later 🤞🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I know she was hardly ever around. I know on more than one occasion she asked a groom to look after Harvey for a night, when she lived in Poynings & Mayfield.
She dropped him off and wasn't seen again for 3 days. Switched off phone, uncontactable. AFP, uncontactable. What sort of mother does that, especially with a small child who is on medication? Harvey has earned her a lot of money over the years & still is.

A really, really, really :poop::poop: one frankly :mad::cry:

so she as posted her dressing room number and tempreture but not put where it is (loose women as not even mentioned her yet and the programe is half way through)is this so if she is not on loose women because they have pulled her or something she can say she never was going to be on and she was somewhere else

Reactions: 13
I know I always spectacularly miss the point, but I reeeeeeally can't imagine my husband getting hyped up over me arranging a balloon display for his birthday 🤣

I also think LW probably been cancelled due to the legal hassle of anything re this court case getting discussed

• Haha
Reactions: 31
so she as posted her dressing room number and tempreture but not put where it is (loose women as not even mentioned her yet and the programe is half way through)is this so if she is not on loose women because they have pulled her or something she can say she never was going to be on and she was somewhere else
It was Zoe the mua who posted in LW and tagged the skank in her insta stories. It was quickly deleted though

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
she’s absolutely piled on the pounds. She used to be absolutely tiny and I’d say she put on about 3 stone.

Also I didn’t get a chance to reply on the previous thread; I’m from M/Well for my sins.
Well all she does is eat sweets & junk food. That's a trait of someone on drugs. Be off to get all the fat sucked out soon.

why would Katie even be willing to go on loose women when she as slagged them off in the press before even saying they had her performing like a seal when she was on it when she was struggling with her mental health(shows she will do anything for any kind of money)

Reactions: 18
I can't believe I'm watching Loose Women 🤦🤦🥴 she could be discussing this loo thing though....it won't bother her coz she's happy to piss where she's standing.
Does anyone actually watch this utter tripe every day?? 😳😳
Was it Zoe that posted LW & has now deleted it?
IF it was a wind up LW will be pleased with all the abuse they're getting 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i got it they talking about were you were conceived on loose women Katie going to be on to say the priceywoods baby is going to be conceived on the only fans page subscribe now so you dont miss it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I have figured out the real reason she had a bruised face.
She toppled over as she is so too heavy and wacked her face.
Mystery solved

:eek::eek::eek::eek: OMGosh..... you have actually solved it !!!!!!!!!!

So in running away, her bopsters have full on bopped her :oops: as she fell, she landed face down and pivoted on her bopsters, into a falling pot of make up she had in her hand (her make up is always on hand ;) ) and it got on her cheek.

Well done @the slosher KP :giggle: best cup of :coffee: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.