Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member

Couple of stories today, so far...
I've emailed Loose Woman/ITV.... Bloody disgusting this creature will get paid publicity... Copy of my email. Sorry, it's a bit of a rant:

COPY:-
I am livid, I can't believe you are paying for Katie Price to have a slot on your show today. You are allowing a woman who has made a mockery of Domestic Violence to appear on your panel. She has admitted she lied about being attacked and had make up put on her face to make it look like a bruise. Lied to police & wasted emergency services time. Her latest partner is up in court on 10/3 in relation to this event.
She hasn't seen her kids in weeks. Bunny & Jett were staying at her partners Carl Woods house, when a violent slanging match took place (police called) late at night. The children are now I suspect under a safeguarding order and Price is not allowed to see them unsupervised & NONE of the kids are allowed near Woods, apart for poor Harvey. I might add there is video footage of Woods taunting & teasing Harvey to distraction.
HOW can this terrible woman be paid to appear on your show? An Utter disgrace. Also the fact she should be doing COMMUNITY SERVICE for smashing her car up while UNINSURED & drunk & admitted taking drugs. She should have been jailed. Any person off the street would have been with the long list of driving convictions. She also owes 3.7 million in creditor debts and is due to appear at a further bankruptcy hearing in 7 weeks time. She has accused ONE of her ex husbands of a terrible crime. His wife has a restraining order against her & yet she has still insulted her online as well as posting vicious & dreadful comments towards Peter Andre & his wife.
Quite honestly ITV are completely out of order having this terrible woman on their show.
I have NO INTENTION of watching.

I will also be sending a complaint to OFCOM

• Heart
Reactions: 126

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Earlier scenes outside Broadcasting House of Katie been thrown out of the television centre 😀 x

Resizer_16455568427420.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

thetrooth

Chatty Member
I fucking hate loose women anyway. Always refused to watch it because I find the majority of them unbearable and I genuinely am baffled that it’s still on the telly. The thought of them all fawning around her and giving her sympathy makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New thread well half way thread now loooool 😄😄 🥰🧵 xx

Little thread has also been doing his bit to keep Katie of Loose Women 😄😄 x..

Resizer_16455552842250.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Well done that person who sent the email. Sorry can’t find the post 🙌
Here's a copy of the email, if that's the one your referring to?

I've emailed Loose Woman/ITV.... Bloody disgusting this creature will get paid publicity... Copy of my email. Sorry, it's a bit of a rant:

COPY:-
I am livid, I can't believe you are paying for Katie Price to have a slot on your show today. You are allowing a woman who has made a mockery of Domestic Violence to appear on your panel. She has admitted she lied about being attacked and had make up put on her face to make it look like a bruise. Lied to police & wasted emergency services time. Her latest partner is up in court on 10/3 in relation to this event.
She hasn't seen her kids in weeks. Bunny & Jett were staying at her partners Carl Woods house, when a violent slanging match took place (police called) late at night. The children are now I suspect under a safeguarding order and Price is not allowed to see them unsupervised & NONE of the kids are allowed near Woods, apart for poor Harvey. I might add there is video footage of Woods taunting & teasing Harvey to distraction.
HOW can this terrible woman be paid to appear on your show? An Utter disgrace. Also the fact she should be doing COMMUNITY SERVICE for smashing her car up while UNINSURED & drunk & admitted taking drugs. She should have been jailed. Any person off the street would have been with the long list of driving convictions. She also owes 3.7 million in creditor debts and is due to appear at a further bankruptcy hearing in 7 weeks time. She has accused ONE of her ex husbands of a terrible crime. His wife has a restraining order against her & yet she has still insulted her online as well as posting vicious & dreadful comments towards Peter Andre & his wife.
Quite honestly ITV are completely out of order having this terrible woman on their show.
I have NO INTENTION of watching.

I will also be sending a complaint to OFCOM

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Jwren

VIP Member
Just as all those enabled Jimmy Saville in the media, others are now doing the same for this woman. I’m not suggesting she’s done anything as horrific as he did but she’s carried out a lot of abuse in her life, to her children, animals, ex’s, their partners and she’s also been violent. So to all those involved enabling this woman in the media, suggesting they’ve come along way since Jimmy Saville, what an insult! You care about no one but yourselves, it’s all about the money and always has been nothings changed!

• Heart
Reactions: 51