Katie Price #131 Will she wear white, will she wear lace, will she show up with another new face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gee it’s all out onslaught today. Skanky is coming at us in all directions 🤦🏽‍♀️

We all say it, but after all she’s done, how is she excused like this. I cannot think of anyone who is mired in so much disgraceful behaviour and criminality, yet would still be allowed all these platforms to carry on her BS.

I not one for conspiracy theories, but she really appears to be protected from the norms us, and even most celebs have to abide by. It’s truly a puzzling thing 🤷🏽‍♀️
The devil wears Primark.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Forgot this is on tonight 😂
Looking at the replies, fans of the show don't seem happy she's on it!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
The papers are so passive aggressive...

'The lovebirds appeared to be chatting as they drove in the sunshine after enjoying a McDonald's takeaway as the fast food packaging laid strewn on the car's dashboard.'

I LOVE IT! Woooooohooooooooooo
The lovebirds 😂👌🤣....
Angrybird and big bird appeared to be chatting, but they were actually arguing over who ate the last chicken nugget.
Anygrybird then reminded big bird that his car isn't an extension of her sh*thole of a house and to get that rubbish out immediately or he was turning the car around and taking them home.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just as all those enabled Jimmy Saville in the media, others are now doing the same for this woman. I’m not suggesting she’s done anything as horrific as he did but she’s carried out a lot of abuse in her life, to her children, animals, ex’s, their partners and she’s also been violent. So to all those involved enabling this woman in the media, suggesting they’ve come along way since Jimmy Saville, what an insult! You care about no one but yourselves, it’s all about the money and always has been nothings changed!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Are people genuinely interested in Harvey or just feel sorry for him.
I have a family member with ASD, over the years I often watched KP's shows to see how they coped, what help there was......:sneaky:

Let's be honest, this is a person who had hundreds of thousands of pounds (if not millions) at their fingertips, dozens of helpers (chef, housekeeper, chauffeur, cleaners, nannies).

KP once stated that HP had a card of some sort, so when they got to A&E he never had to sit stressing amongst others in the long wait areas, I asked about this and was told no such thing was available (may have been an area thing, but still, very disappointing to think someone's VIP gets their child urgent care over yours) :(:mad:

As HP has grown, the realities of having a person with ASD (if he even actually has that, as everything else is a lie?) should have either been shown in a way to say "here is how things are" "here is how we manage things" in order to offer support and guidance to other parents.

All it actually appears to be, is that KP brings HP out and leans on him for attention, for money bringing ideas and to try and salvage herself a tad when she's been a complete :poop: HP is in a way in a much better place than some other disabled children/young adults. He is now happily and safely either in his own home with Carers or at his new College. Either way, he's out of KP's direct care and might actually be allowed to enjoy his life and find new ways to grow.

I'd rather he was left in peace and allowed to do that with privacy and discretion.

For us as a family, having a person with ASD has never been a "get out of jail free" type card, nobody has ever given us allowances or favours, they've been 5 times as hard on us.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Watching online at work during lunch, yup I been on here at work today, bad me 😁 Sadly I won’t see her new face in HD on a 60” screen, need HD Screenshots if anyone gets them 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have a family member with ASD, over the years I often watched KP's shows to see how they coped, what help there was......:sneaky:

Let's be honest, this is a person who had hundreds of thousands of pounds (if not millions) at their fingertips, dozens of helpers (chef, housekeeper, chauffeur, cleaners, nannies).

KP once stated that HP had a card of some sort, so when they got to A&E he never had to sit stressing amongst others in the long wait areas, I asked about this and was told no such thing was available (may have been an area thing, but still, very disappointing to think someone's VIP gets their child urgent care over yours) :(:mad:

As HP has grown, the realities of having a person with ASD (if he even actually has that, as everything else is a lie?) should have either been shown in a way to say "here is how things are" "here is how we manage things" in order to offer support and guidance to other parents.

All it actually appears to be, is that KP brings HP out and leans on him for attention, for money bringing ideas and to try and salvage herself a tad when she's been a complete :poop: HP is in a way in a much better place than some other disabled children/young adults. He is now happily and safely either in his own home with Carers or at his new College. Either way, he's out of KP's direct care and might actually be allowed to enjoy his life and find new ways to grow.

I'd rather he was left in peace and allowed to do that with privacy and discretion.

For us as a family, having a person with ASD has never been a "get out of jail free" type card, nobody has ever given us allowances or favours, they've been 5 times as hard on us.
Don't forget that despite her being "rich" back then she was still taking the free transport services for H, the chauffeur-driven journeys back and forth to school, but then she was undoubtedly always too rat-arsed or off her many faces to do that herself which is what she does now when she turns her car over in a country lane en route to her dealer

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Harvey allegedly does but guess who holds the purse strings?
I doubt H realises that he's such a generous boy spending all that money on surgery and 'olidays for Mummy
I hope the Trustee's in bankruptcy ask to see Harvey's accounts. There should be money from Peter Andre & Dwight in there too. Be interestu=ing to see if there's anything left. I suspect the cupboard is bare.

Reactions: 29
They’re really waffling on on LW - almost as if they’ve had a guest pulled at the last minute and have an extra 10 mins to fill. Here’s hoping.

can’t believe I have switched this rubbish on…

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.