Katie Price #131 Will she wear white, will she wear lace, will she show up with another new face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done, @Baggins You don't win a new TV though, so keep it off when LW is on. :D

I'd love to do a review of the last thread but i've not got a Scooby Doo what's going on, so I hope some kind soul will come to my rescue. ❤

Last thread:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Well done, @Baggins You don't win a new TV though, so keep it off when LW is on. :D

I'd love to do a review of the last thread but i've not got a Scooby Doo what's going on, so I hope some kind soul will come to my rescue. ❤

Last thread:

Thanks Pheobe, the tv is staying off 🤣 much more entertaining on here anyway ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Last thread:

they are still a pair of weapons-grade cunts ☢

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Couple of stories today, so far...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I bleeping hate loose women anyway. Always refused to watch it because I find the majority of them unbearable and I genuinely am baffled that it’s still on the telly. The thought of them all fawning around her and giving her sympathy makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Just out of interest, when KP and Harvey do these documentaries who gets paid?

Reactions: 19

🤔 I think there‘s a typo in the headline, instead of ‘Katie Price looks strained’ it was supoose to say ‘Katie Price looks a state’

No wonder she had to get there so early to get her slap on 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Its giving me the rage seeing her here in the New Forest. Get your rotting old carcass off our turf -waves pitch fork-

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
This morning have just done the loose women link up and they didn’t mention any guests that were going to be on 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 12
🤔 I think there‘s a typo in the headline, instead of ‘Katie Price looks strained’ it was supoose to say ‘Katie Price looks a state’

No wonder she had to get there so early to get her slap on 🥴
It might just be her tracksuit to blame, but in the pictures she looks like she's getting much bigger.

Reactions: 25
If on the off chance she’s going on to admit she lied about dv then she will still be a twit because it’s clear she’s in there for the appearance fee, she could have fest up on her. Insta or her other social platforms but oh no not her she does everything for the show and the money, probably explains why her post admitting she lied was swiftly took down she’s probably revived a call/email as she was asked to go on LW and speak about it, ass Cole will be there trying to look menacing or angry when he infact looks like he is holding in a wet fart, or she’s going to totally brush over it the panel won’t mention it and she will be gloating over her mm, Harvey or tonight’s drag race well Katie chicken hen all the make up in the world won’t hide your awful face and your life will always be a utter disgrace.

Reactions: 18
The papers are so passive aggressive...

'The lovebirds appeared to be chatting as they drove in the sunshine after enjoying a McDonald's takeaway as the fast food packaging laid strewn on the car's dashboard.'

I LOVE IT! Woooooohooooooooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Day gets worse, now BBC promoting her lies with licence fee cash, the powers that be just can’t stop excusing her behaviour can they.

Oh well, she’s gonna bring herself down soon, the law and media never will, but she is doing it to herself, her downfall is still happening regardless.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Day gets worse, now BBC promoting her lies with licence fee cash, the powers that be just can’t stop excusing her behaviour can they.

Oh well, she’s gonna bring herself down soon, the law and media never will, but she is doing it to herself, her downfall is still happening regardless.
I bet she's only on Loose Women to promote herself the Harvey doc, I doubt she'll talk about the other stuff. What can she really say?? It's all just too awful to address.

Reactions: 28

Maybe the BBC aren't aware of the fake DV revelation?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.