Katie Price #131 Will she wear white, will she wear lace, will she show up with another new face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she claim that H used to smash up the taxis and behave violently because he didn't want to leave her? If that was true, they would refuse to take him. My son did pretty much the same, never smashed windows or anything, but learnt pretty quick if he played up he wouldn't have to go. The taxi refuses to take him now. I don't drive but they very generously offered me a petrol allowance! I'm sure she exaggerates his behaviour or just causes most of it.
The doors had to be shut quietly in a certain order. Seatbelts the same or he would have a massive meltdown. He clocked the driver on a few occasions and AFP had to sit well clear. It was her that took him back & forth to school everyday. BUT she got paid 35K for doing that. On arrival back to house, he was handed to the housekeeper Lucie or whoever was there at the time.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
so she as posted her dressing room number and tempreture but not put where it is (loose women as not even mentioned her yet and the programe is half way through)is this so if she is not on loose women because they have pulled her or something she can say she never was going to be on and she was somewhere else
It was the MUA that said she was at loose women to do KP make up

Reactions: 17
loose women as prob got the highest viewing figures they have ever had(i have never watched it not even once but got it on today just to see if Katie is on it what they ask her and i assume lots more people have sad i know)great move by them if they did have her on figure viewing wise not common sense wise even better if she is not on now because people will assume they pulled her and will be saying how good they were for this

Reactions: 18
The papers are so passive aggressive...

'The lovebirds appeared to be chatting as they drove in the sunshine after enjoying a McDonald's takeaway as the fast food packaging laid strewn on the car's dashboard.'

I LOVE IT! Woooooohooooooooooo
[/QUOTE
I really don't get all of this interest in Harvey.
I’m still traumatised by the
Yep wheel-out H for another airing why-dontcha :(
After hearing that he killed poor Rolo and hurt other pets I feel sick to my stomach. He has his disabilities as mitigating circumstances I suppose, albeit his ‘mother’ should not ever have left him around pets.
He gives me the chills.

Reactions: 27
You know what happened? She was probably due on that show, but at the gate, they kept wondering who it actually was and then just turned her away :LOL:

The security team could be heard chanting " oo are ya, oo are ya" from a fair old distance away :)

While the Tattlers on the KP thread could be heard chanting back "cancelled we hope" ;):cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I know I always spectacularly miss the point, but I reeeeeeally can't imagine my husband getting hyped up over me arranging a balloon display for his birthday 🤣

I also think LW probably been cancelled due to the legal hassle of anything re this court case getting discussed
Do you think she has been cancelled after Kirsty contacted them?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
:eek::eek::eek::eek: OMGosh..... you have actually solved it !!!!!!!!!!

So in running away, her bopsters have full on bopped her :oops: as she fell, she landed face down and pivoted on her bopsters, into a falling pot of make up she had in her hand (her make up is always on hand ;) ) and it got on her cheek.

Well done @the slosher KP :giggle: best cup of :coffee: :LOL:
Heard it here first. Steaming hot tea

Do you think she has been cancelled after Kirsty contacted them?
Bloody hilarious if so

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Shouldn't think anyone would even want to be near her snatch let alone play with it. :ROFLMAO: (Have never seen Drag Race so no idea what the game actually is)
Snatch Game is like Blankety Blank. All the Queens dress up and perform as someone famous. You don't get much from the slebs on it thankfully but it will still be too much with her on it!!

I can't believe I've wasted 45 minutes of my life watching Loose Women 😫😫 fml

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It was Zoe the mua who posted in LW and tagged the skank in her insta stories. It was quickly deleted though
katie as posted dressing room number and temperature on her own instagram as if she is appearing somewhere but it does not say where the dressing room is and why as Katie not been going on for days saying she is going to be on loose women it is a bit strange

Reactions: 10
I'm surprised she would still have ties with LW, didn't she go to the Steph programme on channel 4 that's on at the same time? Don't watch that either, perhaps they share same building for filming and she's been on there?

Reactions: 10
22 is her lucky number…guess that’s why her clothing line day 22 failed. I think 666 is a more appropriate favorite number for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Let's hope an Insider spills the beans on whether it was there recording some BS or if they really did chuck it out of the back door :)

Reactions: 17
🤔 I think there‘s a typo in the headline, instead of ‘Katie Price looks strained’ it was supoose to say ‘Katie Price looks a state’

No wonder she had to get there so early to get her slap on 🥴
Or "Katie Price looks strained"!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.