Katie Price #131 Will she wear white, will she wear lace, will she show up with another new face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤔 I think there‘s a typo in the headline, instead of ‘Katie Price looks strained’ it was supoose to say ‘Katie Price looks a state’

No wonder she had to get there so early to get her slap on 🥴
Looks strained? Has she got constipation? No, shes full of verbal diarrhea

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Couple of stories today, so far...
I've emailed Loose Woman/ITV.... Bloody disgusting this creature will get paid publicity... Copy of my email. Sorry, it's a bit of a rant:

COPY:-
I am livid, I can't believe you are paying for Katie Price to have a slot on your show today. You are allowing a woman who has made a mockery of Domestic Violence to appear on your panel. She has admitted she lied about being attacked and had make up put on her face to make it look like a bruise. Lied to police & wasted emergency services time. Her latest partner is up in court on 10/3 in relation to this event.
She hasn't seen her kids in weeks. Bunny & Jett were staying at her partners Carl Woods house, when a violent slanging match took place (police called) late at night. The children are now I suspect under a safeguarding order and Price is not allowed to see them unsupervised & NONE of the kids are allowed near Woods, apart for poor Harvey. I might add there is video footage of Woods taunting & teasing Harvey to distraction.
HOW can this terrible woman be paid to appear on your show? An Utter disgrace. Also the fact she should be doing COMMUNITY SERVICE for smashing her car up while UNINSURED & drunk & admitted taking drugs. She should have been jailed. Any person off the street would have been with the long list of driving convictions. She also owes 3.7 million in creditor debts and is due to appear at a further bankruptcy hearing in 7 weeks time. She has accused ONE of her ex husbands of a terrible crime. His wife has a restraining order against her & yet she has still insulted her online as well as posting vicious & dreadful comments towards Peter Andre & his wife.
Quite honestly ITV are completely out of order having this terrible woman on their show.
I have NO INTENTION of watching.

I will also be sending a complaint to OFCOM

• Heart
Reactions: 126
I've emailed Loose Woman/ITV.... Bloody disgusting this creature will get paid publicity... Copy of my email. Sorry, it's a bit of a rant:

I am livid, I can't believe you are paying for Katie Price to have a slot on your show today. You are allowing a woman who has made a mockery of Domestic Violence to appear on your panel. She has admitted she lied about being attacked and had make up put on her face to make it look like a bruise. Lied to police & wasted emergency services time. Her latest partner is up in court on 10/3 in relation to this event.
She hasn't seen her kids in weeks. Bunny & Jett were staying at her partners Carl Woods house, when a violent slanging match took place (police called) late at night. The children are now I suspect under a safeguarding order and Price is not allowed to see them unsupervised & NONE of the kids are allowed near Woods, apart for poor Harvey. I might add there is video footage of Woods taunting & teasing Harvey to distraction.
HOW can this terrible woman be paid to appear on your show? An Utter disgrace. Also the fact she should be doing COMMUNITY SERVICE for smashing her car up while UNINSURED & drunk & admitted taking drugs. She should have been jailed. Any person off the street would have been with the long list of driving convictions. She also owes 3.7 million in creditor debts and is due to appear at a further bankruptcy hearing in 7 weeks time. She has accused ONE of her ex husbands of a terrible crime. His wife has a restraining order against her & yet she has still insulted her online as well as posting vicious & dreadful comments towards Peter Andre & his wife.
Quite honestly ITV are completely out of order having this terrible woman on their show.

👏🏻 Well said!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Very well said, if they ignore that it will really show the contempt they hold for their viewing public.👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Day gets worse, now BBC promoting her lies with licence fee cash, the powers that be just can’t stop excusing her behaviour can they.

Oh well, she’s gonna bring herself down soon, the law and media never will, but she is doing it to herself, her downfall is still happening regardless.
Price now has been on three main tv channels 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I bloody hate loose women so not too arsed about not watching that, but she's also plugging Drag Race on Twitter which I love 😡😡
I'm annoyed today

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
The only mitigating factor would be if ITV blurred her face,You know, like people who are witnesses giving insider information on the mafia.Or like Cole on MM, a full body blur.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And she’s posting about H’s show…
Got her name in there first though - how typical of this old boot :(

Very well said, if they ignore that it will really show the contempt they hold for their viewing public.👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
According to the blurb / BS on the page it says "all emails are read then passed to the appropriate department............................" meaning they'll delete them.
Frankly there is so much absolute trash on TV already without adding this crap to the heap - do they somehow think winding people up means they like the programme??

Reactions: 24
Gee it’s all out onslaught today. Skanky is coming at us in all directions 🤦🏽‍♀️

We all say it, but after all she’s done, how is she excused like this. I cannot think of anyone who is mired in so much disgraceful behaviour and criminality, yet would still be allowed all these platforms to carry on her BS.

I not one for conspiracy theories, but she really appears to be protected from the norms us, and even most celebs have to abide by. It’s truly a puzzling thing 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Are people genuinely interested in Harvey or just feel sorry for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I really don't get all of this interest in Harvey.
Neither do I and I think the more she's pushing him on us the more people are getting fed up with it. She couldn't give a tit about him, it’s all about getting herself out there, how can some folk not see this? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 40
Just out of interest, when KP and Harvey do these documentaries who gets paid?
Harvey allegedly does but guess who holds the purse strings?
I doubt H realises that he's such a generous boy spending all that money on surgery and 'olidays for Mummy

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Well, here's the thing - I've got to admit it...I am jellus of KP today! I've got no heating as my boiler's broken but there she is bragging about her 22 degrees. Jealous 100%

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I bet she's only on Loose Women to promote herself the Harvey doc, I doubt she'll talk about the other stuff. What can she really say?? It's all just too awful to address.
"Yeah an' wot like innit I carnt tork abaht dat but I can tork abaht ME instedd..................................innit; Woo hoo I luv itt!"

I suppose we could cling to the remote possibility they've got it on there so they can ambush it about lying about DV?
It would be great if they ganged-up on it like they did that Kim woman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I wish one person, just one, would call her out on her constant exploitation of Harvey. There is something really unsettling about seeing him in her Insta clips where he treated like a performing animal. Even worse that a tv channel would be complicit in it. Surely everyone can see though her good mum routine now? If she's such a good mum why are most of her kids in the custody of their fathers?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.