Katie Price #131 Will she wear white, will she wear lace, will she show up with another new face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going on about Harvey missing out on money!!??😂😂😂😂😂😂 oh the irony. I’m howling. Not for Harvey obvs poor thing having her as a mother but she really is so far out of real life and reality that I just can’t see how she bloody functions everyday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Woke to the lovely news that I have covid 🤨 thanks to Mr B for sharing it with me 🙄
Did you find out because you got a text message? There is a scam going around at the moment with these fake Covid messages. I'd do a LFT if I was you and double check if you really do have it x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes I’m getting there, doesn’t seem to be anything/anyone that can stop her, actually TV shows seem to be giving her more airtime the worse her behaviour becomes, it’s truly a mystery. However abhorrent she is, they’ll have her back, glossing over all of it, cos Harvey. This interview with Lorraine will just be more of the same, and Lorraine will know all the dreadful stories about her, but nowt will be mentioned.

I‘m giving it till his court date (so much bad stuff will come out at that date) and her next bankruptcy hearing, if she walks away from those with zero consequence, we might as well call it a day, she never will be brought to book. I’m still perplexed she’s only completed 2 sessions of community service, how is she swerving that 🤷🏽‍♀️

Anyway be interesting to see tomorrow’s bs interview, I think I may get very sweary, will be a complete wind-up for us Tattlers. 🤦🏽‍♀️
I don’t even think ‘arve will be included in the interview? No sign of him on her Instagram yesterday or that cling-on turd mua’s.. she was dolled up like a dog’s dinner 🤢 Another interview where it’s all going to be me me me with that idiot Kelly simpering along. No real nitty gritty questions asked or answered. I wonder if she mentions marriage and baby plans wiv da one Cole Woodz? Will she dare? I don’t think I will watch it but I will be complaining to ofcom 😊

Reactions: 14
For anyone else who wants to write to ITV Lorraine I thought I add this screenshot again in case anyone wanted to include it as proof of what KP said about the bruise being makeup belittling DV.

Edit: I’ve also added a couple of email addresses I’ve just found for people higher up in ITV that might be relevant if they work 🤞🏼
If you’ve already emailed and haven‘t written to the CEO and the Director of ITV Television and you want to just forward your original email to them.
Thanks. This is helpful. I will write. Does anyone also have the screenshots of:
1) the nasty comments to Emily (from her story)
2) the story where she accused Kieran of being a cretin

I will include those also

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That's not the correct Lucky 7 financial accounts, it's Lucky 7 PR James Austin. Don't think it is even a LTD company.
They never had contracts with James for any of the shite they sold and got paid in cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Did you find out because you got a text message? There is a scam going around at the moment with these fake Covid messages. I'd do a LFT if I was you and double check if you really do have it x
I'd say it's genuine, I had a PCR test done yesterday as I've been feeling like tit and Mr B is just recovering from it. Had the follow up emails too 🙂 x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Yes I’m getting there, doesn’t seem to be anything/anyone that can stop her, actually TV shows seem to be giving her more airtime the worse her behaviour becomes, it’s truly a mystery. However abhorrent she is, they’ll have her back, glossing over all of it, cos Harvey. This interview with Lorraine will just be more of the same, and Lorraine will know all the dreadful stories about her, but nowt will be mentioned.

I‘m giving it till his court date (so much bad stuff will come out at that date) and her next bankruptcy hearing, if she walks away from those with zero consequence, we might as well call it a day, she never will be brought to book. I’m still perplexed she’s only completed 2 sessions of community service, how is she swerving that 🤷🏽‍♀️

Anyway be interesting to see tomorrow’s bs interview, I think I may get very sweary, will be a complete wind-up for us Tattlers. 🤦🏽‍♀️
No bad stuff will come out. He will plead guilty as it’s not for the assault so why people thinking he needs to stay with her for her statement? He admitted the shouting on socials so unless there is something else a foot I think I wouldn’t hold my breath. She is a sad individual with a sad existence it’s a slow media death we are watching - I don’t think there will be any dramatic cancelling unless the papers are sitting on it until the time us right

Reactions: 14

I’m with you and Willow.Lets Just see what happens after Coles brush with the law.
I want to get back to the stage where I’m not sickened by the injustice.
Although, perhaps her comeuppance will be her marriage to Cole.

Thanks. This is helpful. I will write. Does anyone also have the screenshots of:
1) the nasty comments to Emily (from her story)
2) the story where she accused Kieran of being a cretin

I will include those also
I have these ones.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
🙋🏼‍♀️Kirstie🙋🏼‍♀️ Read the room love! and whilst you’re there, read the WIKI and then try and send said WIKI to the Hairy Growlers box.. I would send it over but it would probably take about 22 months to deliver as the file is way too big for even the biggest of servers in servers land to handle 🤣

edit: Hairy Growlers box🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ I meant *inbox* obvs🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lots of pics of Carl on lucky 7s insta page - could it be a friend of his
If I remember correctly, lucky 7 used to represent Bat swing Cole, but they dropped him like a crappy stick when he was accused of hitting KP.... Could explain why they're out to ruin them 😂

Reactions: 17
Katie Price #132 There’s no way Cole will marry Skank, Skank is rank, his 'career' would tank

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m shocked that she would think representation as unethical as to have a severely disabled young man who can’t consent to his own exploitation on their books would have any moral conscience 😂

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.