Katie Price #131 Will she wear white, will she wear lace, will she show up with another new face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello newbie here 👋 I have very quietly been following this thread for a few days now. You guys are awesome btw! I'm going to dive straight in, has Cole removed his Instagram or have I been blocked yet again! :rolleyes:
He’s been shadowbanned, again! You have to type his full name into the search bar to find him🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have heard allegedly that the girl in question is a KP superfan, all total lies about Kieran.
Absolute sicko POS🤮 is it the one who keeps making those vomit inducing KP&CW videos.. they seem to make a point of featuring and tagging her vids🤷🏻‍♀️ Or is it the one whose name sounds like a bottle of wine..

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Hello newbie here 👋 I have very quietly been following this thread for a few days now. You guys are awesome btw! I'm going to dive straight in, has Cole removed his Instagram or have I been blocked yet again! :rolleyes:
Hello and welcome...its still there unfortunately

Reactions: 10
Hello back 👋 I can still see Carl’s IG 🤢 .......🤔 So I think you may well be blocked again

Reactions: 7
That woman has just walked in carrying KP’s shoes and tracksuitView attachment 1080762
I'm still a bit concerned about this, from her IG last night. Don't recognise the woman, and the fact she is carrying the clothes from earlier means KP has got changed...plus Joel there to do her hair. And making a point of the 'Wifey' song in the car...

I still think there's a chance they did get married last night!! 😯

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It does look like a different dog to Buddy and she was calling it by another name
Apologies, yes, she calls it captain, I thought Joel's dog was called something else... (Rupert?) I hope she hasn't got another and where is Buddy?

Reactions: 15
I'm still a bit concerned about this, from her IG last night. Don't recognise the woman, and the fact she is carrying the clothes from earlier means KP has got changed...plus Joel there to do her hair. And making a point of the 'Wifey' song in the car...

Nah, just making seedy OF content🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I could bring myself to accept an interview if it was done by a credible source.
We all know that the reason she does these interviews is that no probing questions are asked.She doesn’t need an agent, ITV, Channel 4 and BBC might as well take 20% , because they pander to her, give her a platform and aggressively push her agenda.
I am truly sickened by them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

well if they did,i bet he got her insured too ;) ;) ;) ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have heard allegedly that the girl in question is a KP superfan, all total lies about Kieran.
Makes sense. We all known she’s got form for lying and selling stories. I wouldn’t believe a word that comes out of its poisonous toad mouth 🐸

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.