Katie Price #131 Will she wear white, will she wear lace, will she show up with another new face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Katie who signed Harvey up with him? A quick Google reveals James Austin is NOT someone you’d want representing a vulnerable adult. Didn’t you yourself post that you had nothing to do with him, yet you still ALLOWED him to act on behave of Harvey. Disgusting! 😡
Welcome back Cloud Chaser. You’ve been missed 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I bet the reason why she’s desperate for the cash is because she hasn’t settled her solicitor bills yet.
They are the only ones who have made any profit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For anyone else who wants to write to ITV Lorraine I thought I add this screenshot again in case anyone wanted to include it as proof of what KP said about the bruise being makeup belittling DV.

Edit: I’ve also added a couple of email addresses I’ve just found for people higher up in ITV that might be relevant if they work 🤞🏼
If you’ve already emailed and haven‘t written to the CEO and the Director of ITV Television and you want to just forward your original email to them.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
For anyone else who wants to write to ITV Lorraine I thought I add this screenshot again in case anyone wanted to include it as proof of what KP said about the bruise being makeup belittling DV.
Considering their audience are mainly women who are outraged at other women devaluing domestic violence experiences, they’d be crazy to keep the interview in.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Do you have the ones from Crawl saying it was all for money please, save me going back over old threads, many thanks 👍

Reactions: 18
Has anyone contacted Cole's management to gain their views on the allegations and his charge?

Reactions: 14
What a joke what about the 2 million she owes creditors 😂😂
Doesn’t like when she’s on the receiving end 😂😂😘
She's just pissed she hasn't got it to spend on holiday, face-lifts, beauty treatments etc.. she doesn't give it all to Harvey, guaranteed

Reactions: 17
What a joke what about the 2 million she owes creditors 😂😂
Doesn’t like when she’s on the receiving end 😂😂😘
It's called kharma...Klattie you dopey witch.....using Harvey again....so she can rip the accounts off....how dare anyone else do it to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Considering their audience are mainly women who are outraged at other women devaluing domestic violence experiences, they’d be crazy to keep the interview in.
Dunno if any of these are Tattlers, but Lorraine is aiready getting the criticism, and DV is being highlighted.

Both GMB & Lorraine run campaigns about DV, regularly feature women who have experienced DV issues, so how they can possibly platform Skanky after she announced she faked a DV story is beyond me, but platform her they no doubt will, and fail to mention it. The hypocrisy with these shows never surprises me, but I do think this will create a big stink tomorrow.

Some tweets so far, people will get angry about this, already are…

7A2DDA55-E5E8-4ABE-9736-2F41EDEFD9F9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 35
But Katie who signed Harvey up with him? A quick Google reveals James Austin is NOT someone you’d want representing a vulnerable adult. Didn’t you yourself post that you had nothing to do with him, yet you still ALLOWED him to act on behave of Harvey. Disgusting! 😡
But she's made a fortune exploiting Harvey, every way she possibly can. Ironic she owes 3.7 million in creditor debts, yet rants about this. Also a thought. As well as messaging ITV/Lorraine Kelly, copy in the DV charities she represents. They won't be happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Something didn't sit right with me about that yesterday (no offence to the poster who told us what Kirstie had said btw ❤)
I just can't see ITV telling her where to go when she's got a programme to plug on bbc. Not until everything comes out officially - yes they should do their research about what was said over the weekend, but she's probably been booked for ages and they may need a legal reason to cancel.
She does give them ratings unfortunately 😒
Yes, Kp will not be able to talk about things “ because of reasons”, but by golly she will promote the Harvey documentary,the mental elf programme and I bet she touts for further interviews.MM will be talked about, and everything given a positive spin.She will be on a charm offensive,
By the time that this is finished, a lot of the ( more suggestible)public will be convinced that Kp is a poor wee lamb wot has just lost her way.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Morning all. As soon as I finish work today, I'll be writing me emails.
Ofcom
ITV
BBC
And maybe directly to Lorraine.
Even a quick email saying she shouldn't be on there will count and make a difference. We need to get the numbers up.
If you can, please do it! Every email counts.
If we hadn't, Ofcom would have not publicised the complaints as it has to be over 50 and there were about 53...
So as the Tesco ad says "every little helps!"

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.