Katie Price #131 Will she wear white, will she wear lace, will she show up with another new face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No bad stuff will come out. He will plead guilty as it’s not for the assault so why people thinking he needs to stay with her for her statement? He admitted the shouting on socials so unless there is something else a foot I think I wouldn’t hold my breath. She is a sad individual with a sad existence it’s a slow media death we are watching - I don’t think there will be any dramatic cancelling unless the papers are sitting on it until the time us right
Sorry, but it's not a slow media death' in my opinion. She's on TV more in next week or so, than Ben Shephard. Nothing touches her. No matter what she does she still get's tv work & paid magazine/tabloid publicity.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Lorraine will just say she’s “great”, just like everybody and everything else on her show
And talk over her. I made a point of watching this morning because the Growler had Dame Helen Mirren on. Now there's a classy lady. DHM, obvs. Not shouty Lozza.

Reactions: 11
Apologies, yes, she calls it captain, I thought Joel's dog was called something else... (Rupert?) I hope she hasn't got another and where is Buddy?
the marking just look different and the one shown last night and today looks way smaller than Buddy. I think @Tamar posted pics of both side by side and do look different

Reactions: 10
Sorry, but it's not a slow media death' in my opinion. She's on TV more in next week or so, than Ben Shephard. Nothing touches her. No matter what she does she still get's tv work & paid magazine/tabloid publicity.
She's on TV more than Sheridan Smith and Philip Schofield.. does seem the worse the old slapper gets, the more work it's offered.. it's sickening and corrupt as duck..

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I have these ones.
Some of these comments are slander. I am surprised Kieran & especially the Andre's haven't taken legal action. Or maybe they have, these things take time. I'm sure Claire won't allow those comments about Emily & Peter, to go away without some legal intervention. I will try & find out what's happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Tomorrow interview; hi Lorraine, it’s so lovely to be here, I’m finally drama free, this is my year, yes I’m getting married, yes i want more babies, yes all my businesses are doing amazing, yes I want more surgery, no I don’t have body dysmorphia, yes all my kids live with me, yes I miss Harvey and see him every weekend, no I haven’t killed anymore animals, yes this will be my moms last Easter and NO, I’m not prepared to discuss my troubles cause they don’t exist! Now where’s my fee💰I need a McDonalds and a couple of grams
you have forgotten the bit she ALWAYS says on television " my life is so much drama,you will have to have me back on your show again, so i can tell you all about it"...but dont !

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Some of these comments are slander. I am surprised Kieran & especially the Andre's haven't taken legal action. Or maybe they have, these things take time. I'm sure Claire won't allow those comments about Emily & Peter, to go away without some legal intervention. I will try & find out what's happening.
Claire Powell recently posted something on her story that said something along the lines of “the lies have to stop and the truth needs to be told” alongside the story attacking Emily. I suspect something is in the offing.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Anyone else utterly sick of all the cryptic bullshit on insta? Just say what you have to say ffs 🙄
Me.They have all bought the little book of quotes from bargain books, because they are a bunch of shonky, skanky,spineless ,corrupt personality free knobs.
Slightly cross with the scum.

Reactions: 14
I've seen this mentioned a few times by posters about H allegedly being involved in Rolo's sad death, where was the source for this?
It makes sense sadly, hence the reason why they were very cagey about what had actually happened. Of course I don't blame H,skanky is the one who should be held 100% accountable.

Reactions: 13
try putting the full name CarlJWoods
I just did that & his IG came up. Thank you. Does anyone know why he's still showing all the negative comments? So many saying about his DV and how can he still be with her etc etc. Saying she's a liar too. They've clearly been left there for a reason. I really don't get it.

Reactions: 13
It makes sense sadly, hence the reason why they were very cagey about what had actually happened. Of course I don't blame H,skanky is the one who should be held 100% accountable.
I don't believe Harvey had anything to do with what happened to Rolo. KP was more upset, because she knew what backlash was coming, not because Rolo had died.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
You mean during the famous "who let the dogs out!!" times 🤣🤣🤣 Good old Vicky Beckham 😂😂.... You leave those Neville brothers alone Rosie! They're good boys! 😂😂 I'm still cackling at the thought 😂
🤣 Vicky B did make me laugh with that. She also called skanky vile 🤣
I can't imagine the Nevilles going near skanky but then I cant imagine anyone calling her a good mum so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tomorrow interview; hi Lorraine, it’s so lovely to be here, I’m finally drama free, this is my year, yes I’m getting married, yes i want more babies, yes all my businesses are doing amazing, yes I want more surgery, no I don’t have body dysmorphia, yes all my kids live with me, yes I miss Harvey and see him every weekend, no I haven’t killed anymore animals, yes this will be my moms last Easter and NO, I’m not prepared to discuss my troubles cause they don’t exist! Now where’s my fee💰I need a McDonalds and a couple of grams
Absolutely brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I could bring myself to accept an interview if it was done by a credible source.
We all know that the reason she does these interviews is that no probing questions are asked.She doesn’t need an agent, ITV, Channel 4 and BBC might as well take 20% , because they pander to her, give her a platform and aggressively push her agenda.
I am truly sickened by them all.
Yes whenever she appears on ITV they always send or give her a beautiful gift & flowers. NOT cheap gifts either. Strangely though, they usually send a car to pick people up & drop them back! Does anyone know who is managing her now?

Reactions: 7
Wrote a compliment on Michelle’s Instagram pics this morning and she liked it!!!!!
Im taking a hugely more positive approach to this whole saga-
Up until recently, I followed KP. Every article, Facebook, insta, to watch the train wreck. Then I found this glorious place and I’m home lol
But I’ve unfollowed all of Crawl and Krusty’s stuff, and I’m now only following the good stuff- the kids looking well and having fun, KH and MP, and PA and EM functioning well and happily as couples and parents, the happy vibes they all send out.
only here do I let KP infect my day, where I’ve found lots of pals to help lol

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.