Katie Price #131 Will she wear white, will she wear lace, will she show up with another new face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know right?? I've got a 3000 word essay due in I've been putting off it for ages reading tattle. It's due in tomorrow and I've only written 1000 words of pure shite. It will be a miracle if I scrape a pass I might put a filter on my devices when I've got work to do 🤣🤣
I feel your pain. I’m a mature student and have got a 2500 word essay due next Thursday. Not only have I not started it, I don’t even know the question? 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So what happened to ITV not giving her airtime?? 🙋🏼‍♀️Kirstie🙋🏼‍♀️Please get on the case ASAP and get it scrapped! 🙏🏻 As for the MUA posting the ‘loose women’ logo yesterday shows how sneaky and crafty they all are😡 Morning all, I’m dead cranky today, can you tell..?🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Morning all, I think you're all amazing jumping into action yesterday, doesn't matter if TV prog was wrong you got the message out there and hopefully opening eyes to her disgusting behaviour.

I can't stand LK, she has the journalistic depth of a thimble and everything is either brilliant, great, very very gooood or faaaantaaaastic, drives me nuts.

I found this article about LK interviewing a lady from a West Sussex DV charity not that long ago, she had support from the amazing Julie Walters. (sorry I can't post link, but if you google Lorraine Kelly domestic violence charity its first story).

I hope LK has used her pedestal to shred KP for lying about DV, or one of her researchers actually does some research and the interview gets pulled because when this all blows up and she's found to be lying about DV anyone giving her airtime will be dragged into it and rightly so. Doubt LK will want her national treasure reputation splattered by crawls fan!

I'm going to try and put together an email to ITV/LK and the DV charity and include the insta screen shots of the fake bruise etc and ask them to seriously consider how they can continue to give airtime to this lying piece of crap. I feel so strongly about this, it's so damaging for those who are living with DV and campaigning to raise awareness.

P.S. You all really make me laugh with your one liners and funny stories, I spend my nights reading and laughing instead of sleeping (good job hub sleeps like a hibernating bear and hears nothing!), gonna need an eyelid and brow lift soon to keep my eyes open 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Well it's finally happened, the ethereal Katie Price visited me in my dreams. I was on a train, being interviewed by Camilla Parker-Bowles when she decided to ditch me and interview our wholesome duo.

I'm crying as I type this.
Maybe lay off the sauce before bed? 😧

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now she’s on the beg for shops to stock her equestrian range 🙄
I know nothing about Equestrian at all. But I am almost 100% sure the people who are, are not the type to parade around in cheap, tacky, chavtastic KP clothing 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s desperate to claw some money together isn’t she 🤣🤣🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I feel your pain. I’m a mature student and have got a 2500 word essay due next Thursday. Not only have I not started it, I don’t even know the question? 😆
Put the question on here, you will only have to work through "a" dozen threads and a gazillion posts to get your answers..if it's KP related shortcut to wiki up top....whole thesis on dysfunction on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know nothing about Equestrian at all. But I am almost 100% sure the people who are, are not the type to parade around in cheap, tacky, chavtastic KP clothing 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s desperate to claw some money together isn’t she 🤣🤣🤣
💯

It's because she's hidden it and doesn't want to use it. She's a vile excuse of a human.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So what happened to ITV not giving her airtime?? 🙋🏼‍♀️Kirstie🙋🏼‍♀️Please get on the case ASAP and get it scrapped! 🙏🏻 As for the MUA posting the ‘loose women’ logo yesterday shows how sneaky and crafty they all are😡 Morning all, I’m dead cranky today, can you tell..?🤣
Something didn't sit right with me about that yesterday (no offence to the poster who told us what Kirstie had said btw ❤)
I just can't see ITV telling her where to go when she's got a programme to plug on bbc. Not until everything comes out officially - yes they should do their research about what was said over the weekend, but she's probably been booked for ages and they may need a legal reason to cancel.
She does give them ratings unfortunately 😒

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She’s on the attack already. This time the target is Lucky 7 😂
But Katie who signed Harvey up with him? A quick Google reveals James Austin is NOT someone you’d want representing a vulnerable adult. Didn’t you yourself post that you had nothing to do with him, yet you still ALLOWED him to act on behave of Harvey. Disgusting! 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I've actually got to the point where I don't think I can be bothered with putting any energy into trying to help nail KP. Waste of time & energy posting information & comments. She is invincible I'm afraid. Nothing touches her. If someone with her track record can still get paid publicity & TV appearances, the there's nothing going to stop her. Police, Bankruptcy, lying about DV and circumstances around the 'assault'. Lack of motherly instincts, putting latest bedmate first. Clearly a drug user & alcoholic. Numerous offences regarding driving etc etc The list is endless, but she continues putting 2 fingers up at everyone. It really is soul destroying.
Yes I’m getting there, doesn’t seem to be anything/anyone that can stop her, actually TV shows seem to be giving her more airtime the worse her behaviour becomes, it’s truly a mystery. However abhorrent she is, they’ll have her back, glossing over all of it, cos Harvey. This interview with Lorraine will just be more of the same, and Lorraine will know all the dreadful stories about her, but nowt will be mentioned.

I‘m giving it till his court date (so much bad stuff will come out at that date) and her next bankruptcy hearing, if she walks away from those with zero consequence, we might as well call it a day, she never will be brought to book. I’m still perplexed she’s only completed 2 sessions of community service, how is she swerving that 🤷🏽‍♀️

Anyway be interesting to see tomorrow’s bs interview, I think I may get very sweary, will be a complete wind-up for us Tattlers. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.