Katie Price #131 Will she wear white, will she wear lace, will she show up with another new face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hyrjgyrgrrjhyur
Maybe the Neville brothers did party with the skank during the Dwight Yorke times 🤣🤣
You mean during the famous "who let the dogs out!!" times 🤣🤣🤣 Good old Vicky Beckham 😂😂.... You leave those Neville brothers alone Rosie! They're good boys! 😂😂 I'm still cackling at the thought 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have heard allegedly that the girl in question is a KP superfan, all total lies about Kieran.
OMG 😤 That‘s horrendous they should both be charged for that, Kieran could’ve taken his life over being accused of something so awful. I hope a public apology is given eventually. The damage lies like that could cause the poor guy and his family. KP is pure evil!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Tomorrow interview; hi Lorraine, it’s so lovely to be here, I’m finally drama free, this is my year, yes I’m getting married, yes i want more babies, yes all my businesses are doing amazing, yes I want more surgery, no I don’t have body dysmorphia, yes all my kids live with me, yes I miss Harvey and see him every weekend, no I haven’t killed anymore animals, yes this will be my moms last Easter and NO, I’m not prepared to discuss my troubles cause they don’t exist! Now where’s my fee💰I need a McDonalds and a couple of grams

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Hello newbie here 👋 I have very quietly been following this thread for a few days now. You guys are awesome btw! I'm going to dive straight in, has Cole removed his Instagram or have I been blocked yet again! :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have heard allegedly that the girl in question is a KP superfan, all total lies about Kieran.
Disgusting beyond belief, all these serious lies could be what eventually gets skanky arrested and finally locked up! Here's hoping 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks. This is helpful. I will write. Does anyone also have the screenshots of:
1) the nasty comments to Emily (from her story)
2) the story where she accused Kieran of being a cretin

I will include those also
Add the video of her coaching Harvey to swear at the media. It was in one of the previous threads. May still be on Youtube

Reactions: 16
For anyone else who wants to write to ITV Lorraine I thought I add this screenshot again in case anyone wanted to include it as proof of what KP said about the bruise being makeup belittling DV.

Edit: I’ve also added a couple of email addresses I’ve just found for people higher up in ITV that might be relevant if they work 🤞🏼
If you’ve already emailed and haven‘t written to the CEO and the Director of ITV Television and you want to just forward your original email to them.
Well I adapted the email I sent to ITV yesterday and sent to the email address's jwren kindly posted... Here is a copy.

COPY:-

I understand Katie Price is due to appear on the Lorraine Kelly show tomorrow.

I am absolutely disgusted. ITV is an absolute disgrace. Ms Price has admitted she lied about Domestic Violence, which I understand is a subject close to Ms Kelly's heart. Ms Price lied about being attacked and had make up put on her face to make it look like a Black eye & bruise. Lied to police & wasted emergency services time. Her current partner Carl Woods is up in court on 10/3 for abusive & threatening language to Ms Price the night she said she was attacked, Her 2 youngest children also witnessed all this.

She now however, hasn't seen her kids in weeks. Bunny & Jett were staying at her partners Carl Woods house, when the violent slanging match took place (police called) late at night. The children are now I suspect under a safeguarding order and Price is not allowed to see them unsupervised & NONE of the kids are allowed near Woods, apart for poor Harvey, who is exploited for financial gain and when with Ms Price has no dignity or privacy. She even encourages & prompts him to use utterly dreadful language. I might add there is video footage of Woods taunting & teasing Harvey to distraction.
HOW can this terrible woman be paid to appear on your show. An Utter disgrace. Also, the fact she should be doing COMMUNITY SERVICE for smashing her car up while UNINSURED & drunk & admitted taking drugs. She also owes 3.7 million in creditor debts and is due to appear at a further bankruptcy hearing in 7 weeks time.
Quite honestly ITV are completely out of order having this terrible woman on their show. I have no doubt Ms Kelly will be her usual insincere self & not tackle any of the issues that make Ms Price so intolerant and contemptuous. She is a con artist who lives her life with no consideration or thought for anyone but herself.

I have NO INTENTION of watching.

I will also be sending a complaint to OFCOM

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Hello newbie here 👋 I have very quietly been following this thread for a few days now. You guys are awesome btw! I'm going to dive straight in, has Cole removed his Instagram or have I been blocked yet again! :rolleyes:
Hi, welcome, good to have you here! Yes, Cole's instagram is still up, not much on it right now.

Reactions: 13
You must have been blocked, it's still there lol.. welcome aboard, more the merrier ✌

Reactions: 13
As if Katie Price is calling someone out for owing money! Ffs 😂😂😂... I can imagine the look on the faces of all the people SHE owes money to! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That is vile and so low. Manipulating a *super fan* just being anyone's superfan means you're thick as tit. What has Kieran ever done to her, apart from try to protect his kids. I hope the police see she needs jailing.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.