Katie Price #13 Back to Turkey..Teef need Workey! Price and Woods are faulty goods!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he's using her as a stepping stone, he won't get far, too thick and aggressive, not even a tiny bit of charm or charisma. Expect he'll move on to another z lister. Grim.
I have a feeling that Katie was number 100 on Carl's 'duck-a-bucket' list...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't think they could get a Turkey, same with Lauren goodyear-tyre who had Lamb. (at someone else's house)
That'll teach them for swanning off on holiday instead of staying home and getting their Christmas food ordered.

Lauren Goodyear's lamb probably looked like turkey as she filters the tit out of everything on the gram.

I think he's using her as a stepping stone, he won't get far, too thick and aggressive, not even a tiny bit of charm or charisma. Expect he'll move on to another z lister. Grim.
Yep, watch out Bianca.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi Linda my daughter has been trained in ballet since the age of 3 and is now a boarder at Elmhurst , hopefully going on to the Royal Ballet school if she gets in 😬👏🏽 , but I just want to say if you put your daughter in a ballet class you won’t have to get her tarted up hun. I think it’s the ballroom and Latin that the kids have to wear heavy makeup and fake tan. The only times our Ebony has had to wear it was when they do stage productions and it’s more stage make up than cosmetics.
I hope you have a think about putting your daughter in classes because ballet has brought so many amazing opportunities to my daughters life.
Anyway enjoy your Christmas hunni x
Another dance mummy, hiya again 👋 my youngest does ballet, tap and modern, not to your daughters standard but takes exams and does comps, bit of hairspray to keep the bun in thats it. She also does irish dancing and the difference is unreal, tan, wigs, full makeup and the price of the frocks *faints* thankfully since March lockdown she seems less keen.

Reactions: 8
I wasn’t basing them on generic, it’s based on biology.

People keep constantly commenting on here that Cole is shooting blanks and he can’t seem to get her pregnant which could be equally as offensive, because there is no basis for that apart from a rumour of steroid use. I don’t understand why it’s ok to assume he’s infertile as a 31 year old man but not that a woman’s fertility declines as she ages
Because I think you’re making as much a generic assertion on women as people are on Cole ‘firing blanks’. Most women in their early 40s are still able. To be menopausal in the early 40s is actually considered rather early, biologically speaking.

She totally needs to stop the whole baby thinking! She has 5. None of whom she has full care of. She is not capable of taking care of a baby without an army of people doing it for her. Popping 1 out for photo opportunities & bullshit stories is wrong on every single level. She would have a high risk pregnancy. She would clearly ignore all medical advice given. Potentially many complications. I believe all the others have been C-section. So another at her age is not recommended. She is not a good mother now & certainly will not be a good geriatric mother! Thinking ahead to her next fairytale wedding to 'the one'....who will she bribe to attend for photo opportunities? She has absolutely no zeleb friends left. I'm fairly certain even desperate for cash actors wouldn't turn up! Or will it be a secret quiet wedding. Because as we know bully boy doesn't want fame 🙄.
I don’t think anyone is disputing that she shouldn’t have anymore. Just because a woman can, doesn’t mean she should and by God, there are people trying on this thread who deserve it a billion times more than this abomination of a ‘mother’. It must be devastating to watch how this narcissistic witch behaves towards such precious gifts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yes, I went into early menopause when I was 46...(think I was peri menopausal a couple of year before that, I originally thought it was because GP had changed my pill) the worst about it is the hip pain I now experience, which coincided with that. But hey, that’s life.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I've had 2 friends in their 40s have babies this year. One had her first aged 40 and the second aged 43. My other friend has a son aged 17. She always wanted another baby but it didn't happen. Till this year!!! Had her second baby 2 weeks ago aged 41!!! But the difference is both these babies are loved and wanted. The Pricey crackpot can't even look after a puppy:mad::mad::mad:

The way she's posts photos of those wee girls done up like they should be stood on street corners turns my stomach. And yes their fathers should be held to account allowing this. And don't get started on Harvey!!! Why social services aren't taking action i don't know. Social services seemed to move quickly when an actress was accused of hitting their child. The way Pricey treats her children is equally as damaging.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I've had 2 friends in their 40s have babies this year. One had her first aged 40 and the second aged 43. My other friend has a son aged 17. She always wanted another baby but it didn't happen. Till this year!!! Had her second baby 2 weeks ago aged 41!!! But the difference is both these babies are loved and wanted. The Pricey crackpot can't even look after a puppy:mad::mad::mad:

The way she's posts photos of those wee girls done up like they should be stood on street corners turns my stomach. And yes their fathers should be held to account allowing this. And don't get started on Harvey!!! Why social services aren't taking action i don't know. Social services seemed to move quickly when an actress was accused of hitting their child. The way Pricey treats her children is equally as damaging.
Do you know what I hate about this site? I was looking at some boots on the Russell & Bromley site and now I am being bombarded by pics of gorgeous bags - one is pink and orange suede - I'm in love... :'(

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you know what I hate about this site? I was looking at some boots on the Russell & Bromley site and now I am being bombarded by pics of gorgeous bags - one is pink and orange suede - I'm in love... :'(
YOU MUST BUY IT/THEM. GO ON NOBODY WILL KNOW.

• Haha
She's only had the kids for cash this Christmas. People need to get onto Peter and keiran as they are letting this happen and her bleep the kids out. There are so many lies in her story too. Peter and keiran need to be brought into this now as they are letting this happen. Pimp my kids out for a cut of the money it's starting to sound like.

Yeah it's Xmas and I've had a drink but who knows what she is doing with the make up pics of her youngest girls. There's weirdos everywhere and a market for stuff like that and not being funny but how many times and things has she been and done for a drip of cash... (this is not a fact that she is doing anything wrong )
Unfortunately legaly they cant... I have been in the similar situation and it did drive me insane... As long as they are in her care its her decisions what she does with her kids as a mother. Only time you can interfere is change of religions and stuff like that.. yes they might report it but this would be classed just as sisters playing make up (even tho I know it was organised by KP for press coverage and prepping them for the career she had as 'page 3' girls which is disgusting - but by law they have nothing...)

• Angry
  • Sad
I know it's probably a bit pointless because there are not a lot of people around the forum today but it's page 46 now and I can announce the start of the NEXT THREAD TITLE competition, I feel I might be starting the new thread tonight so get your suggestions in now. With luck Facehugger might be sober enough to come up with something.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not going to get into the debate anymore, I still have periods too but that’s beside the point

Our area didn’t get the recycling collected on Wednesday like it was meant to, and the council told us to put it into white bags if the bin is full, it would be collected next week. The mum bus has gone now from their house at 11am and at the entrance to their street (it’s is one row of a few houses with one entrance in and out) is now a gigantic mountain of dumped recycling, big boxes from scooters, all just piled up not in a bin or in bags or collapsed down which will shortly be blown across the main road 😂. No idea if all the tit came from just their house or neighbours but it’s a right eyesore and out of order whoever left it there didn’t even break the boxes down

• Wow
  • Haha
I wouldn’t say that dance is sexual but I do wonder how KP is managing to bunny hop on those broken feet/ankles of hers 🤔
It's not the dance...it's the lyrics which include "duck me like you crazy, got that uh uh uh uh"...

It's a graphic and made-up remix of WAP (Wet-ass pussy) by Megan Thee Stallion, and it is about being fcked by your man! Not a song you'd typically dance to alongside your 13-year-old.

L

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
It's not the dance...it's the lyrics which include "duck me like you crazy, got that uh uh uh uh"...

It's a graphic and made-up remix of WAP (Wet-ass pussy) by Megan Thee Stallion, and it is about being fcked by your man! Not a song you'd typically dance to alongside your 13-year-old.
Oh so that is what they are dancing too, err yes not quite the thing but you must remember Princess is a groomed child. (sorry but that's what I think)

Reactions: 14

L
The full lyrics and video are just totally disgusting. I'm pretty open-minded but I think that excuse for a song just re-inforces the views of some men that women are no more than whores for their amusement.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have an attack of the vapours every time I hear that song and I'm not exactly a pearl clutcher.
In a prop ri ate!

• Haha
Katie is considerable more likely to be the subfertile or infertile one than Carl based on her age, previous miscarriages and a prior history of a child with genetic defects.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.