Katie Price #13 Back to Turkey..Teef need Workey! Price and Woods are faulty goods!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have an attack of the vapours every time I hear that song and I'm not exactly a pearl clutcher.
In a prop ri ate!
Rofl @ 'pearl-clutcher'. I'm gonna drop that into a real life convo b4 NY's Eve. <Now where did I put my Mikimotos...>

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Katie is considerable more likely to be the subfertile or infertile one than Carl based on her age, previous miscarriages and a prior history of a child with genetic defects.
I agree, it sounds very plausible.

Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion:
Katie clinging to waning fame: ring, baby, and new name

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi guys hope you all had a lovely day yesterday 🀢🏻 🎊 🎁 🌲 πŸŽ‰
I've just got rid of the mother in law 🀬😑🀬
Was just looking at Coles latest post on ig the one with Sid. If that's today they are back at her house.
You can see princess in the top left corner and the paneled walls that klatty has got.
I've tried uploading it but it won't let me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Was just looking at Coles latest post on ig the one with Sid. If that's today they are back at her house.
You can see princess in the top left corner and the paneled walls that klatty has got.
Do we need to phone the police if you mean Brookside got rid of?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At least shes away now Mayhem, you can relax.
Was this the pic of Sid the dog snarling?

Reactions: 8
Well Katie is back to selling her tit, sadly I am concerned for one photo.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 4
At least shes away now Mayhem, you can relax.
Was this the pic of Sid the dog snarling?
<Whispers... I've ordered the flat orange suede slingbacks - ofc when they arrive I'll need a bag to go with like ha ha...>

• Haha
Reactions: 6

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I know it's probably a bit pointless because there are not a lot of people around the forum today but it's page 46 now and I can announce the start of the NEXT THREAD TITLE competition, I feel I might be starting the new thread tonight so get your suggestions in now. With luck Facehugger might be sober enough to come up with something.
Suggestion:

265 is a cheeky bugger, spreading vile untrue rumours about the Facehugger πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ€ͺ

Hic! Afternoon all, just catching up, back in a bit (Happy Boxing Day by the way) x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Suggestion:

265 is a cheeky bugger, spreading vile untrue rumours about the Facehugger πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ€ͺ

Hic! Afternoon all, just catching up, back in a bit (Happy Boxing Day by the way) x
Yep, she's pissed in more ways than one! :LOL: πŸ€—

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.