Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hey Pom, being as your other Christmas tree is so good, I reckon old skanky needs one. With Carwash's teeth baubles 🤣🤣
I've finished decorating the tree with Carl's teeth lol 😄😘 xx

Resizer_16085888232120.jpg

How odd the more you look at his lips the more odd it looks 🤭 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Katie Price has gone to the daily mail to do a sad face story on how due to the language barrier in Turkey they gave her a bull ring though her nose and she is now devestated 🤭 back later ❤ xx

Resizer_16083188353620.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

NParker

Chatty Member
Here is a timeline of that video where Jett seems to spend the whole day out standing by himself with K&C ignoring him

She ignores him when he does try to talk to her because she talks to Carl instead when he tried to show her a teddy
She doesn’t go on the ride with him or bunny
He’s walking behind them or standing alone most of the time looking sad in my opinion and there is zero interaction with him the whole time

Watch one of Kierans stories, he is a different child
As soon as Peter went public with Emily she was pregnant with Jett, having only met Kieran a matter of weeks before, and she was sleeping with another man anyway - hence the paternity test.

Unlike the older two she didn't do any hands on parenting (I'm not implying she was an amazing parent to P&J, but she was better), Kieran did it all, and in turn he grew resentful of her. To top it off I think Jett is a handful of sorts to manage (as she has alluded to a few times) and her tolerance level is non-existent. At one point she had him assessed for being 'behind', however Kieran said it was down to her never actually spending one-on-one time with him, and the assessment found there were no issues. She can't use him as she does with Harvey so he is effectively a waste of space in her life, and will be until he reaches his teenage years and she begins yet another inappropriate and almost flirtatious relationship like she does with Junior. I've lost count of the number of times she's asked Junior if she's attractive, called him attractive, behaved in a sexually inappropriate way or been otherwise vulgar in his presence. That's if she's even alive in 10 years.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

MrsEms

VIP Member
This woman is really boiling my piss...and its already boiling, I've not been commenting on here because I've got covid19😷😥.
I have been reading and getting really angry as she has flouted rules and given the finger to everyone else that has tried to keep safe. She has taken monumentally stupid, dangerous risks for money and fame. It WILL backfire. If someone she loves doesn't catch it due to her I will be shocked as shit.
I have been so careful. I don't go out or mix, I only do food shops. Hygiene is priority.
This has come from my childs school unfortunately. Its ruined Christmas.
Sorry for the long post. Take care everyone, enjoy a safe Christmas...get pissed🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 36

slippyfrog

I’m a debt counsellor and KP seriously pisses me off no end with how she’s getting away with all these scams and seems to have had no restrictions placed on her with her bankruptcy. It’s upsetting because I see lots of clients who are struggling with debt for many many reasons, particularly at the moment due to COVID. They are heartbroken that they having to consider an insolvency solution & desperately want to pay their debt back. They are embarrassed, feel great shame and guilt and then you get the likes of beggy Katie who literally does not give a crap about anyone.
Normal people will have had to comply with the official receiver & would had had an income payment order or judgement deducted from their payee wages.
Katie on the other hand will keep avoiding , at all costs paying her creditors back.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I've made a collage of my pics to add on here from the last thread incase it's too long as a message with 7 individual photos in a row.

I have made the size bigger just for this one, I normally only go up too 490 x490 at the highest...this is bigger seeing as more pics are added to make it more visible.

I thought I put it up tonight after all lol ❤

Resizer_16082551713720.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Sazbee

VIP Member
As much as I don’t like PETA (I feel they can be extremists and like most big charities/organisations they are all about getting as much money as they can. I donate to my small local animal charities and I can see exactly how my money is helping) I’m glad they have called her out. There is literally no reason for people to wear real fur these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Pom Bear

VIP Member
The Katie playing card 🤭 x

Resizer_16085968157320.jpg

Two pics for tomorrow night one will be the Katie price treadmill one which was mentioned yesterday and one of Carl in Groucho Marx disguise lol 😄 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Cloud Chaser

What type of company supplies anesthesia, especially in the UK? I thought you could only access that by prescription or in a medical setting.
Oh my god is she doing a Jacko? RIP love his music.
It’s an Australian company and would have been before 2018.

It might refer to anaesthetist fees, from private hospital care.

It’s this company. No private Hospital’s are listed but she has run up several large credit card bills so could have paid by CC

As for her BBC programme I don’t feel it should go ahead. We know SS are involved. I know the Police are running a vulnerable child/adult investigation as I sent a copy of the urination video. If the BBC chose to air the programme, they’re choosing to air neglect 😡

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
How can The Sun print her constant ever increasing lies? They know they printed all the theme park broken feet bollocks & now they are printing her bullshit standing at the wall where it happened at the hotel. It's beyond a joke. It won't even be a hotel carpark! This isn't even journalism. It's just pure lie after lie. I'm desperately clinging on to the hope that all this new crap is to divert attention away from the fact that she's lost Harvey & he's finally been rescued by the relevant authorities to save his life 🤞. She on the other hand is beyond saving. She is rotten to the core. I watched about 20 seconds of her 'press call'. I just can't stand to watch or listen to her. Why is carrying on like she's still in demand & popular? I'm truly awful for saying this but I don't even care that Crawl is controlling her. She really is unraveling at a spectacular rate. Her fake concern about her dying mother (on her 4th last Christmas) & Harvey's health really boils my piss. I'm waiting the see what she'll pass off as Christmas with her kids. On their return from 'Carry on Turkey' they need to stay at 1 house with no contact with anyone. As per government guidelines. Everyone just needs to keep reporting the pair of oxygen thief's for anything & everything! I

PETA have finally made a damning statement about her promoting furView attachment 351378
Yesssssss, about time. More need to hold her accountable for her disgusting actions in every aspect of her life. She is a truly revolting human being. The amount of suffering she causes to her own children, pets & strangers is unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm still on last thread catching up..so I add this one here then tomorrow night add my old ones as suggested by Facehugger 🤗💕 xx

As Facehugger said..he look like CPO30 soon lol 😄😘 xx

Resizer_16082532995820.jpg

• Haha

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
I have tried to post this on the latest mother story, unfortunately dm won’t let me 😔.......My dad has this, he is on oxygen 24 hours a day and can hardly walk, he is in constant pain and this WILL be his last Christmas! How dare you spin a story like this, you make me sick

• Heart
  • Sad

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
It looks like they are still in Turkey. Carl's IG shows Katie having her hair done. You can see electrical sockets which are not UK type. So Christmas in isolation if they return now. No kids. :(
Neither of the arseholes are wearing masks. How the hell is the bitch getting away with all this in Turkey? Her frigging teef, ears & hair are NOT essential. Not 1 care in the world for anyone they may be in contact with on their return. They are both beyond disgusting 😡. I'm actually tempted to Number 10 & ask Boris to have the pair of twats arrested on their return.

Katie Price gets belly button rings in ears after 'language barrier' mix-up in Turkey https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-gets-belly-button-23186628

WTH!! 😲
Getting seriously desperate for a story now. Not 1 person gives a flying fuck! To be fair she's had that many facelifts her belly button is probably up by her ears now anyway. Stupid bitch 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
I don't even like saying this, but it seems like he's just a spare part to him.
Harvey - she can use him for sympathy.
The two girls - she can pretty them up and use them to advertise her business.
Junior - not really sure? I've noticed a theme of her enjoying him complimenting her maybe? But he seems mature so I can't see that lasting too much longer. But what use is Jet to her in all that?

I have just looked at Kiaran's Instagram and they seem very settled and happier with him. I like how all the kids, including Michelle's son, are all involved together.
Can't say I'm his biggest fan but credit where it's due - they're always doing kid friendly stuff. Plenty of outings, home cooked meals, games nights, Christmas activities...all as a family. It's the polar opposite of what the kids get when they go to their mum's. She's like a screaming banshee yelling incoherent monosyllables in their poor ears.

Reactions: 27

Facehugger

VIP Member
The petition is really gaining traction since this afternoon, pushing 7000, hooray, I hate animal cruelty. A lot of sites here in Ireland are leading with the story also 😊👏
Brilliant, that is amazing. I'm that soft, I trawl the garden scooping up little baby froglets out of my grass & put them back in the pond before I get the lawnmower out in the summer, plus feed my little crew of hedgehogs at night. Can't stand animals being neglected, at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 27