Katie Price #13 Back to Turkey..Teef need Workey! Price and Woods are faulty goods!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This talk about older pregnancies makes me sad.
I’m 38 and we had to have help to get pregnant with my little girl, i ended up in hospital at 30 weeks and she was born at 33 weeks.

We were meant to start fertility treatment again in March which got cancelled due to covid. By the time things get going again i will be nearer 39 & then 40 if i actually get pregnant.

It makes me sad to read statisics on “average” fertility for women my age let alone the ones who struggle.

Like others have said she will probably end up going to a clinic abroad, probably for free and end up with multiples. The showmance with coal will end and the babies will be pushed from pillar to post and rolled out when she can make money on them ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Tbf I’m the same age as her and my periods are still as regular and painful as they’ve always been. I could choose to have a baby tomorrow if I wanted to.
[/QUOT
Sorry I don’t mean to upset anyone. I’m in the situation where I can’t have more since 2015, my womb is inhospitable and had to accept it, at some point in 2021 it will all be completely gone and I made peace with it because it’s the right thing for my health. it’s a sensitive subject people don’t want to talk about it as it’s upsetting but I think a lot of women don’t get the right advice - women’s health is still really poor in the U.K., women end up having to wait too long for treatment or postcode lottery of NHS services. I have a sick feeling KP will end up going to an Istanbul fertility clinic and end up with triplets or something in the end. And being realistic even if you have regular periods doesn’t mean it’s easy to conceive. Menopause isn’t something that usually happens to you in your 40’s.

The only point I am making is that I think she may need to focus on what she does have and stop constantly trying to get pregnant or talk about being pregnant she was just as bad with Kris, it’s obvious she’s doing it for the wrong reasons - she has 2 little ones barely out of nappies who she doesn’t seem to give many shits about. That makes me really angry. She also has a special needs child she should be focusing on
She totally needs to stop the whole baby thinking! She has 5. None of whom she has full care of. She is not capable of taking care of a baby without an army of people doing it for her. Popping 1 out for photo opportunities & bullshit stories is wrong on every single level. She would have a high risk pregnancy. She would clearly ignore all medical advice given. Potentially many complications. I believe all the others have been C-section. So another at her age is not recommended. She is not a good mother now & certainly will not be a good geriatric mother! Thinking ahead to her next fairytale wedding to 'the one'....who will she bribe to attend for photo opportunities? She has absolutely no zeleb friends left. I'm fairly certain even desperate for cash actors wouldn't turn up! Or will it be a secret quiet wedding. Because as we know bully boy doesn't want fame 🙄.

Reactions: 17
i am sorry for offence which wasn’t being mean. Women who need fertility help should get it sooner rather than later, unfortunately my own experience is that things tend to get left for ages, I was really unwell by the time I got to see a gynaecologist the first time. Mine could have been stopped sooner had I got treatment but it was too late. Which is why it pisses me off that she will likely end up with some promo treatment somewhere because of who she is and other women who haven’t lost custody of their other kids have to wait.

Katie went to a fertility clinic in 2018/19, had tests and was told she needed to get pregnant ASAP due to her age. I am not just making stuff up from the internet, she filmed this. Kris wouldn’t have a baby with her as she was still married to Kieran and not long after they broke up.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It absolutely baffles me as to why a guy that age, however z list fame hungry, would consider marrying and pregnating that old beast! 5 kids , a face like a melted wellie, bankrupt, filthy!! Just why ???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Morning people,

and here is this morning bullshit from planet katie.

And as was mentioned earlier.

I'm off to get some coffee.

Reactions: 14
I’d like my daughter to start dance or gymnastics but i absolutely hate to see them tarted up for competitions
Hi Linda my daughter has been trained in ballet since the age of 3 and is now a boarder at Elmhurst , hopefully going on to the Royal Ballet school if she gets in 😬👏🏽 , but I just want to say if you put your daughter in a ballet class you won’t have to get her tarted up hun. I think it’s the ballroom and Latin that the kids have to wear heavy makeup and fake tan. The only times our Ebony has had to wear it was when they do stage productions and it’s more stage make up than cosmetics.
I hope you have a think about putting your daughter in classes because ballet has brought so many amazing opportunities to my daughters life.
Anyway enjoy your Christmas hunni x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry I don’t mean to upset anyone. I’m in the situation where I can’t have more since 2015, my womb is inhospitable and had to accept it, at some point in 2021 it will all be completely gone and I made peace with it because it’s the right thing for my health. it’s a sensitive subject people don’t want to talk about it as it’s upsetting but I think a lot of women don’t get the right advice - women’s health is still really poor in the U.K., women end up having to wait too long for treatment or postcode lottery of NHS services. I have a sick feeling KP will end up going to an Istanbul fertility clinic and end up with triplets or something in the end. And being realistic even if you have regular periods doesn’t mean it’s easy to conceive. Menopause isn’t something that usually happens to you in your 40’s.

The only point I am making is that I think she may need to focus on what she does have and stop constantly trying to get pregnant or talk about being pregnant she was just as bad with Kris, it’s obvious she’s doing it for the wrong reasons - she has 2 little ones barely out of nappies who she doesn’t seem to give many shits about. That makes me really angry. She also has a special needs child she should be focusing on
I think you are very brave to talk about it and agree that our attitudes to talking openly are practically Victorian. I do feel that has mainly been because the majority of doctors were male. At least now that isn't the case and women are being made more aware and realise problems are nothing to be ashamed about but are something to take charge of and getting a solution to.

Sending you lots of hugs x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Aaaaaaaand again I cannot be bothered to pull apart every bit of bullshit in yesterday's lies 😴. I'm guessing staged photos NOT from yesterday. She had those minging 'silk' PJ's on from weeks ago. As we know, she wears something for days & then flings it aside. I'm guessing to avoid using a washing machine 🤣. Pizza is obviously a piss take because of the constant digs at her about pizza & the fact that she seems to have it all over the house 🤷. Carl can cook & very well as his previous normal girlfriend showed. I'm also not believing her comment about her period due on 29th. I find it hard to believe that at 42 she's not perimenopausal & her periods are shot to tit. Hence the difficulty conceiving. Is it just me that's desperately hoping there's hidden meaning in Carl's comments? 'I've got it all planned. She won't know when it's coming. She won't know what's coming. It won't be anything she's expecting' etc.... 🤞🤞🤞🤞 It's all a master plan to bring her down. Even the thinly veiled attempt at journalism reads like they can't be arsed with it anymore. Nice to see Ron Class still attempting to defend her in the comments though 🤣.
I hope my rather excellent tattler family had a great day yesterday, however it was spent. I'm so pleased I decided to join you all a few months ago. I like it here. You've all been very welcoming. And truth isn't deleted 🤣.
Re periods,I'm 47 and st
Tbf I’m the same age as her and my periods are still as regular and painful as they’ve always been. I could choose to have a baby tomorrow if I wanted to.
I'm 47 and still regular as clockwork. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If any of you ladies are having trouble with the old vagina I’m no gynaecologist but I’ll have a fookin good look at it for you.

Roy “Chubby”Brown I thank you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
i am sorry for offence which wasn’t being mean. Women who need fertility help should get it sooner rather than later, unfortunately my own experience is that things tend to get left for ages, I was really unwell by the time I got to see a gynaecologist the first time. Mine could have been stopped sooner had I got treatment but it was too late. Which is why it pisses me off that she will likely end up with some promo treatment somewhere because of who she is and other women who haven’t lost custody of their other kids have to wait.

Katie went to a fertility clinic in 2018/19, had tests and was told she needed to get pregnant ASAP due to her age. I am not just making stuff up from the internet, she filmed this. Kris wouldn’t have a baby with her as she was still married to Kieran and not long after they broke up.
She just makes a bloody mockery of so many of life's difficulties that a lot of people live with 😡. She is disgusting. She offended many disabled people when she fucked about in a wheelchair for sympathy. Constantly exploits her kids with seemingly no consequences. Absolutely no words for her 'parenting' of Harvey. Her mother's 4th last Christmas. And this latest baby fiasco. She couldn't give a stuff if she can get a story. I absolutely agree that she will likely bugger off for some crappy free fertility treatment to outer Mongolia. She has had so many opportunities in life & abused every single 1 😡. There are no limits to how low she will sink for a story. Every single thing is disposable to her. She is entitled to nothing. The only thing she deserves is a spectacular fall causing her to lose everything. She has lied, cheated, used, abused, destroyed, wrecked everything & everyone through her whole sorry existence with no fucks given. Katie loves Katie. Nobody else matters. Not even 1 tiny bit. She is sick. When she has another baby by whatever means possible & the photo's are done. What next? Cast aside with yet ANOTHER father while she thinks of more bullshit 😡

Reactions: 19
Don't think they could face a Turkey. Not after all the Turkey banter ripping they got on here this year 😂😂
I don't think they could get a Turkey, same with Lauren goodyear-tyre who had Lamb. (at someone else's house)

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I'm 47 and still regular as clockwork. 😅
[/QUOTE]
I'm 43 and regular.
I reckon Cole is being careful not to get her pregnant. He doesn't want to be tied to her for 18 years. I don't think he will marry her either. He is with her to boost his career, that is all.

Reactions: 19
I don't think they could get a Turkey, same with Lauren goodyear-tyre who had Lamb. (at someone else's house)
Another desperate nobody. BUT at least she's not dragging children through her own sorry debacle 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I reckon Cole is being careful not to get her pregnant. He doesn't want to be tied to her for 18 years. I don't think he will marry her either. He is with her to boost his career, that is all.
TBH who really knows what his agenda is, how can he boost his career with being with a washed out has been with 5 kids?

Reactions: 9
TBH who really knows what his agenda is, how can he boost his career with being with a washed out has been with 5 kids?
I think he's using her as a stepping stone, he won't get far, too thick and aggressive, not even a tiny bit of charm or charisma. Expect he'll move on to another z lister. Grim.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.