Katie Price #13 Back to Turkey..Teef need Workey! Price and Woods are faulty goods!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sasha Woods is a director of Plumbers for Less not Bespoke Automotive that I stated on the last thread.:oops:

Reactions: 9
Well done @TC14 on the title and thank you kindly @265 for starting the new thread - you can get to bed now! 🀣🀣😴
I got just under 2 hours before I turn into a pumpkin.

Back to the plot.

I'm a bit out of touch, this from 2 days ago.

Really? more bullshit?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I got just under 2 hours before I turn into a pumpkin.

Back to the plot.

I'm a bit out of touch, this from 2 days ago.

Really? more bullshit?
Course it is, if she was that worried about him, she'd do so much more to look after his health and protect him.

πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

Reactions: 14
Course it is, if she was that worried about him, she'd do so much more to look after his health and protect him.

πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ
Exactly Facehugger. My best friend has Parkinson's and as I see him most days, Ive had to be soooooo careful throughout all this so i don't risk his health. I would never do anything to put him at risk....I certainly wouldn't be flying around the world and have all and sundry in my house. πŸ™ And masks are worn properly everytime we are outside.....not under our chins πŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly Facehugger. My best friend has Parkinson's and as I see him most days, Ive had to be soooooo careful throughout all this so i don't risk his health. I would never do anything to put him at risk....I certainly wouldn't be flying around the world and have all and sundry in my house. πŸ™ And masks are worn properly everytime we are outside.....not under our chins πŸ™„
Bless you, it's awful. Here we all are trying our best to keep everyone safe and miss skanky flue does just what she likes and doesn't give a tit.

I am not being horrible but if she had somebody close to her get Covid, she might frickin realise just how nasty it can be, I know, I've seen it. You stay safe and keep your lovely friend safe too ❀

Thank you ❀. We are always very careful and I do my best to protect him. He is such a fighter though and won't lie down to his disease, bless him ❀. He was diagnosed at 52 and is now only 55. He tries to live life as 'normal' as possible and every single day he lives in hope that a cure is found.... One day, hopefully πŸ€žπŸ™‚.
Anyway, back to gossiping about Katie and Co. πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sasha Woods is a director of Plumbers for Less not Bespoke Automotive that I stated on the last thread.:oops:
Hope this helps
Why do all my links say that?
I'm still newish here but I copied and pasted sashas ig and that above comes up, does it work??

His dad's a knob too

Still don't know if my threads are working someone tell me please.
Was just getting used to this but got a new phone and am a bit effed again my 4 year old would probably do better πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚ xx

Still don't know if my threads are working someone tell me please.
Was just getting used to this but got a new phone and am a bit effed again my 4 year old would probably do better πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚ xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I know it’s been discussed loads but there are SO many holes in her story about breaking her feet it’s unreal. If you look at the older articles about the incident on google, she said she did it in a theme park originally.
At one point she said it was hairline fractures and then next she was saying she had β€œbroken both ankles and feet” and now she’s saying it happened at the hotel!!
surely there has got to be someone who can corroborate what actually happened; those versions are quite different and i’m surprised nobody has come forward to confirm or deny it all!

Or how come the β€œjournalists” who write this rubbish haven’t gone β€œhang on a minute” and tried to look into any of these versions a bit deeper? it stinks of bullshit!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I'm still on last thread catching up..so I add this one here then tomorrow night add my old ones as suggested by Facehugger πŸ€—πŸ’• xx

As Facehugger said..he look like CPO30 soon lol πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx

Resizer_16082532995820.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Right OK, try again I can see it but don't know if anyone else can??
Sasha Woods and her and the lovely coles fathers ig links I sent earlier, did they work?
New phone, baby teething, 4 year old still up and down all night, washing machine buggered with 3 kids and an Army husband GOD HELP ME PLEASE or someone send me wine in a pint glass πŸ˜‚ going to have a bit of toast and hit the sofa, night oh sorry morning tattlers x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I've made a collage of my pics to add on here from the last thread incase it's too long as a message with 7 individual photos in a row.

I have made the size bigger just for this one, I normally only go up too 490 x490 at the highest...this is bigger seeing as more pics are added to make it more visible.

I thought I put it up tonight after all lol ❀

Resizer_16082551713720.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm still on last thread catching up..so I add this one here then tomorrow night add my old ones as suggested by Facehugger πŸ€—πŸ’• xx

As Facehugger said..he look like CPO30 soon lol πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx

View attachment 351229
Hahahaaaa! Love it Pom, thank you 🀣 I'm laughing being as Carwash acts like he's King Cock but I'm imagining him waddling and talking like CP30 now as well 🀣😘

• Haha
  • Heart
How can The Sun print her constant ever increasing lies? They know they printed all the theme park broken feet bollocks & now they are printing her bullshit standing at the wall where it happened at the hotel. It's beyond a joke. It won't even be a hotel carpark! This isn't even journalism. It's just pure lie after lie. I'm desperately clinging on to the hope that all this new crap is to divert attention away from the fact that she's lost Harvey & he's finally been rescued by the relevant authorities to save his life 🀞. She on the other hand is beyond saving. She is rotten to the core. I watched about 20 seconds of her 'press call'. I just can't stand to watch or listen to her. Why is carrying on like she's still in demand & popular? I'm truly awful for saying this but I don't even care that Crawl is controlling her. She really is unraveling at a spectacular rate. Her fake concern about her dying mother (on her 4th last Christmas) & Harvey's health really boils my piss. I'm waiting the see what she'll pass off as Christmas with her kids. On their return from 'Carry on Turkey' they need to stay at 1 house with no contact with anyone. As per government guidelines. Everyone just needs to keep reporting the pair of oxygen thief's for anything & everything! I

PETA have finally made a damning statement about her promoting furView attachment 351378
Yesssssss, about time. More need to hold her accountable for her disgusting actions in every aspect of her life. She is a truly revolting human being. The amount of suffering she causes to her own children, pets & strangers is unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Its not the first time they've publicly called her out, they did back in July over the death of the puppy and last year when she turned up to court dressed in fur. She simply doesn't care and her simpering fans don't seem to either. Katie needs to pick a lane either she's an animal lover or she actively supports their torture.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.