Katie Price #13 Back to Turkey..Teef need Workey! Price and Woods are faulty goods!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old Carwash will be having another tattoo at this rate! Where's that pic of KP in that bloody gold outfit she wore after sitting up with Pete? The one that Alex later modelled as 'Roxanne' 🤣
'Work and work, well those 'Carls' never seem to stop coming...' 'Scam and Scam keepingggggggg my mum's bank account humming...'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Katie Price the ould witch famously said Jodies breasts looked like spaniels ears!

Keep em coming 265 I'm getting lubricated on the baileys here!
You'll be drunk before me at this rate, he's on form today bless him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Katie Price the ould witch famously said Jodies breasts looked like spaniels ears!

Keep em coming 265 I'm getting lubricated on the baileys here!
So am I but it has nothing to do with Baileys.....:giggle:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Get out!!! You hound :ROFLMAO:
S'allright Mavis, don't worry, he's only greasing his bike chain 👍👍👍🤣

Thread title suggestion: Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to scam you go.

Short but sweet 😏 the next line was going to be with a hammer and a prick and a walking stick, but it's too long! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just been thinking, if we weren't curtailed by covid and the pubs and clubs were in full swing we'd see a different situation re coal. He's behaving because he has no other choice in the present circumstances. Same with her. This is a convenience thing for both of them but is it a mutual contract or is each of them trying to pull a fast one on the other, using them for temporary needs ? I guess we'll never know because when the tit hits the fan they'll both lie.
One thing I'm 99% certain of is that she won't get upduffed. I don't think her capable, based on the abuse of her body as much as her age and i doubt he's ever dipped his penis into that mess if he has any sense. All the baby talk is bullshit.
Re the comments offended at him being accused of firing blanks. They are not unfounded. He has admitted (I can't find the link but it was on here)using steroids and laughed off side effects claiming they don't affect him. Someone should tell him that being able to get a hard on and pump a partner doesn't mean you are fertile. Also when someone posted that it's unfair that druggies get harsher jail time than other offences he replied "Couldn't of put it better myself". So he's pro drugs in general. Nice person to have around 5 children and a junkie girlfriend.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't think they could get a Turkey, same with Lauren goodyear-tyre who had Lamb. (at someone else's house)
Lauren probably had mutton but it just looked like Lamb after all the photoshop and filters 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just been thinking, if we weren't curtailed by covid and the pubs and clubs were in full swing we'd see a different situation re coal. He's behaving because he has no other choice in the present circumstances. Same with her. This is a convenience thing for both of them but is it a mutual contract or is each of them trying to pull a fast one on the other, using them for temporary needs ? I guess we'll never know because when the tit hits the fan they'll both lie.
One thing I'm 99% certain of is that she won't get upduffed. I don't think her capable, based on the abuse of her body as much as her age and i doubt he's ever dipped his penis into that mess if he has any sense. All the baby talk is bullshit.
Re the comments offended at him being accused of firing blanks. They are not unfounded. He has admitted (I can't find the link but it was on here)using steroids and laughed off side effects claiming they don't affect him. Someone should tell him that being able to get a hard on and pump a partner doesn't mean you are fertile. Also when someone posted that it's unfair that druggies get harsher jail time than other offences he replied "Couldn't of put it better myself". So he's pro drugs in general. Nice person to have around 5 children and a junkie girlfriend.
Spot on Freda. Can you imagine once lockdown is all over, if they start going out and doing appearances, or clubs or whatever, some idiot will only have to shout 'Oi oi Pricey, get ya tits out' or start giving her attitude and he'll start. Mr hard man who threatens women on camera, he won't care one bit what he does or says.

Reactions: 15
I was only comparing why it is acceptable to say he is firing blanks but not that a woman of nearly 43 might be having difficulty conceiving due to her age. If one is offensive/inaccurate/upsetting then surely they both are? Whereas it could be they are both having issues based on their lifestyle choices, age and history etc
why is it ok to speculate on his fertility but not hers too was the point

Reactions: 8
Nice to hear from you Freda, you make some very valid points.

Reactions: 12

Was it this?

• Haha
  • Wow
I will be unable to start the new thread, the winning thread suggestion is on page 47 if someone can start the new thread for me I will be very grateful. This thread really got going which I didn't predict.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I will be unable to start the new thread, the winning thread suggestion is on page 47 if someone can start the new thread for me I will be very grateful. This thread really got going which I didn't predict.
That's ok, we can wait till later (methinks 265 has a hot date tonight) 🤣🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It absolutely baffles me as to why a guy that age, however z list fame hungry, would consider marrying and pregnating that old beast! 5 kids , a face like a melted wellie, bankrupt, filthy!! Just why ???
It baffles me too !?! She is such a dirty skank . He must be pretty desperate !

Old Carwash will be having another tattoo at this rate! Where's that pic of KP in that bloody gold outfit she wore after splitting up with Pete? The one that Alex later modelled as 'Roxanne' 🤣
This one? (Sorry, it's attached to a couple of others)

Jordan_aka_Katie_Price_in_Gold_Bikini_and_Pink_Mesh_in_Ibiza_With_Anthony_Lowther.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
You can have my mother in law any day 🤣🤣🤣 old bag hahaa
Aw, I loved my mother-in-law. She had 3 sons and looked on me as the daughter she never had. It was just the one I married that I ended up not liking...lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.