Katie Price #13 Back to Turkey..Teef need Workey! Price and Woods are faulty goods!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was only comparing why it is acceptable to say he is firing blanks but not that a woman of nearly 43 might be having difficulty conceiving due to her age. If one is offensive/inaccurate/upsetting then surely they both are? Whereas it could be they are both having issues based on their lifestyle choices, age and history etc
why is it ok to speculate on his fertility but not hers too was the point
Both are perfectly up for speculation, I agree.
Him for his drug use and her for a range of potential issues.

• Sick
Reactions: 16

Was it this?
Oh well done DC, I knew I'd read it from the horse's mouth somewhere.
He's an absolute fool. How can people admire a body that's the result of drugs rather than genuine hard work ?
But then pwicey is the same, her body has been sucked and tucked and chopped and lopped, so they're both fakes.

Reactions: 16
Looks like she s removed the vile pweirdo s dream photo of bunny full name up plus thick Lippy and lip gloss thank god😠 still have the one of princess looking 16 plus when She s 13😷
She was pissed off when 6,000 had signed the animal ban petition... Now twice that!!! Let's keep sharing ... Just to annoy her skankflaps even more and keep it out there for the animals😵😠

# skankpwicey21 : marry me cole, baby spunk dahn me hole, tit ads ,more scams on me gram

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like she s removed the vile pweirdo s dream photo of bunny full name up plus thick Lippy and lip gloss thank god😠 still have the one of princess looking 16 plus when She s 13😷
She was pissed off when 6,000 had signed the animal ban petition... Now twice that!!! Let's keep sharing ... Just to annoy her skankflaps even more and keep it out there for the animals😵😠

yup and it seems to be slowing down now so all the more reason to keep sharing!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That Christmas photo of them all looks so uncomfortable, pretending Carl is this great hands on step dad, Jett leaning away from KP and Junior looks done with it all. Plus what house are they in?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
That Christmas photo of them all looks so uncomfortable, pretending Carl is this great hands on step dad, Jett leaving away from KP and Junior looks done with it all. Plus what house are they in?!
Think it might belong to Kirsty (Chase communications) I’m sure I’ve seen them there for a meeting once on one of her videos.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Well thanks to the storm going on all the boxes from that photo are likely making their way into everyone else’s garden right now!

God knows when that photo was taken but it’s not Cole’s house, where they allegedly were (but had gone out this morning and didn’t seem to be home 5pm yesterday either)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm liking Cole has changed his comment about Sid growling to it being his face when klatty sings 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think it might belong to Kirsty (Chase communications) I’m sure I’ve seen them there for a meeting once on one of her videos.
I see! I don’t get why you would all go there to have a picture taken in matching PJs... oh wait.... 🤑🤑🤑🤑 is this really the spirit of Christmas?! and considering they are in tier 4 hardly essential is it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Nearly as bad as this outfit that Jodie Marsh wore, year unknown.
This'll be Carl's next screensaver. Probably already has the image stored on his phone for those private moments 😕

Oh well done DC, I knew I'd read it from the horse's mouth somewhere.
He's an absolute fool. How can people admire a body that's the result of drugs rather than genuine hard work ?
But then pwicey is the same, her body has been sucked and tucked and chopped and lopped, so they're both fakes.
bleeping off to Vegas on the regular? Absolutely confirms the fact that she is a convenient lockdown relationship to gain him some fame / income.

He is a lad. Had Covid not hit I doubt very much they would have been together all the time. Will be interesting to watch post Covid if they make it that far.

Last edited:
  • Haha
A new game is out based of hook a duck...called hook a Katie...where you try to get your fishing rod to hook Katie's nose bull ring.
Then you get a prize... Something from the mucky mansion lol 😄

Back in abit...

Resizer_16088576166420.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Has she got an eating disorder? She is actually really skinny with no figure to speak of apart from her fake norks.
There's definitely something peculiar about her eating habits, as she appears (on camera) to eat mainly junk food and is always ravenous on her YouTube stuffing food in her mouth, yet she is extremely slim. She's always been touchy about her weight, and over the years has complained on/off about feeling fat when she couldn't possibly have been much bigger than a size 10 at her heaviest. It's interesting that many of her clothes on Depop are size 12-14, which may account for her boobs, but she has bottoms in the same sizes.

I've speculated in the past that she probably starves herself and then has big binging episodes. Like I've said, she salivates over food and eats like someone who is starving, it's very odd!

Her figure is now super top heavy, worsened by her tummy tuck that has given her a massive waist.

katie-price-in-bikini-on-holiday-in-turkey-7-696x1001.jpg

katie-price-in-a-bikini-in-koh-samui-18.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh please reduce the size, I don't really fancy her kebab in my face.

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh please reduce the size, I don't really fancy her kebab in my face.
Any bigger and it'll be swallowing them knickers 🤣

I remember her having a c section and a tummy tuck at the same time after one of her kids, so she's had more than one. Hmmm.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.