Katie Price #13 Back to Turkey..Teef need Workey! Price and Woods are faulty goods!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And from the Mirror.

This bit is laughable.

Despite being unlucky in love in the past, Katie has maintained that she has found 'the one' in Carl and is extremely excited for marriage and children with him.

In recent months, Katie has even stopped using contraception and even filmed herself taking a pregnancy test alongside Carl.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's only had the kids for cash this Christmas. People need to get onto Peter and keiran as they are letting this happen and her bleep the kids out. There are so many lies in her story too. Peter and keiran need to be brought into this now as they are letting this happen. Pimp my kids out for a cut of the money it's starting to sound like.

She's only had the kids for cash this Christmas. People need to get onto Peter and keiran as they are letting this happen and her bleep the kids out. There are so many lies in her story too. Peter and keiran need to be brought into this now as they are letting this happen. Pimp my kids out for a cut of the money it's starting to sound like.
Yeah it's Xmas and I've had a drink but who knows what she is doing with the make up pics of her youngest girls. There's weirdos everywhere and a market for stuff like that and not being funny but how many times and things has she been and done for a drip of cash... (this is not a fact that she is doing anything wrong )

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Lets hope that never happens, I don't think he can make her pregnant, he's had months and still bugger all.
Princess will be pregnant before KP is. It’s a horrible thing to say but my gut says Princess will be a mummy before she’s 18.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Aaaaaaaand again I cannot be bothered to pull apart every bit of bullshit in yesterday's lies 😴. I'm guessing staged photos NOT from yesterday. She had those minging 'silk' PJ's on from weeks ago. As we know, she wears something for days & then flings it aside. I'm guessing to avoid using a washing machine 🤣. Pizza is obviously a piss take because of the constant digs at her about pizza & the fact that she seems to have it all over the house 🤷. Carl can cook & very well as his previous normal girlfriend showed. I'm also not believing her comment about her period due on 29th. I find it hard to believe that at 42 she's not perimenopausal & her periods are shot to tit. Hence the difficulty conceiving. Is it just me that's desperately hoping there's hidden meaning in Carl's comments? 'I've got it all planned. She won't know when it's coming. She won't know what's coming. It won't be anything she's expecting' etc.... 🤞🤞🤞🤞 It's all a master plan to bring her down. Even the thinly veiled attempt at journalism reads like they can't be arsed with it anymore. Nice to see Ron Class still attempting to defend her in the comments though 🤣.
I hope my rather excellent tattler family had a great day yesterday, however it was spent. I'm so pleased I decided to join you all a few months ago. I like it here. You've all been very welcoming. And truth isn't deleted 🤣.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Doesn’t a woman over 40 have something like a 5-10% chance of getting pregnant? And it will be a high risk/geriatric pregnancy?
I don’t think she froze any eggs before 40
She’s 43 in may isn’t she

I am 40 and probably can’t have more children (not due to the eggs themselves but other reasons, I’m having treatment and waiting for surgery) but before I was 40, they wouldn’t do barely anything as their goal is to preserve your fertility. Now I am 40 they don’t have that goal anymore and throwing all kinds of invasive things at me 😂. When I was 35 and this first began they just kept on and on about preserving the last hurrah of my fertility

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

I don’t know why the red tops choose to portray her as a victim when all her maladies have been self inflicted and avoidable. How she continues to be able to sell her fairy tales, fantasies, and gobbledegook for money, heaven alone knows! So, Tattlers, we have to brace ourselves for the biggest non-surprise of 2020 ......the proposal at midnight on Samamfa’s 30th birthday known to us lesser plebs as NYE!🥱🥳🤢🤮 I wonder if they remember they already sold a story where Carl said he spent £10k on a ring. Let’s see what bauble he pulled out of the lucky dip!💍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I googled so may not be accurate but at 43 a woman's chances of conceiving naturally drops to 2% per month and taking into account other things that can go wrong, carrying to full term drops to 1%.
In saying that my grandmother conceived at 48 and gave birth to a healthy child or so I'm told, the Irish did strange things back then to avoid a scandal. But annnnyyway 😏 couldn't see it happening for our old friend.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I googled so may not be accurate but at 43 a woman's chances of conceiving naturally drops to 2% per month and taking into account other things that can go wrong, carrying to full term drops to 1%.
In saying that my grandmother conceived at 48 and gave birth to a healthy child or so I'm told, the Irish did strange things back then to avoid a scandal. But annnnyyway 😏 couldn't see it happening for our old friend.
My grandmother was nearly 40 when she had my mum, I know they had a lot of problems.

You have a higher risk of a complicated pregnancy or genetic abnormalities as you get older, especially over 40, it’s not 100% you can’t get pregnant or have a healthy pregnancy it’s just much harder and far more risky. Because she keeps going with younger men who have no kids, she thinks the only way she can hold onto them is by having a baby with them. Everyone else can see she needs to focus on the kids she already has - Harvey and the little 2 especially. It would be ridiculously cruel IMO to bring another one into it, when she isn’t even meeting the needs of the ones she has! Homeless and bankrupt! Cole probably would be a responsible dad like the others are but he’s also a nasty piece of work so it wouldn’t end well for her yet AGAIN when it goes wrong
Just learn to be happy with what you have Katie, you have more than most that you don’t appreciate as it is

Reactions: 14

Yeah it's Xmas and I've had a drink but who knows what she is doing with the make up pics of her youngest girls. There's weirdos everywhere and a market for stuff like that and not being funny but how many times and things has she been and done for a drip of cash... (this is not a fact that she is doing anything wrong )
Are you sure you want to insinuate what you have? Because that’s really quite a disgusting comment you have made.

Reactions: 2
I think Dani said she was drunk. I don’t think KP is doing anything untoward with the photos or understands why she shouldn’t post them, it’s more that she really believes her little girls look better/cute with make up on and encourages it because it’s what she thinks girls should do nowadays and it gets attention

Which is weird because at the start of her career she was really adamant that she hated all make up and never wore it unless on a photo shoot. Now shes old and wrinkly she seems to love it!

Reactions: 14
Aaaaaaaand again I cannot be bothered to pull apart every bit of bullshit in yesterday's lies 😴. I'm guessing staged photos NOT from yesterday. She had those minging 'silk' PJ's on from weeks ago. As we know, she wears something for days & then flings it aside. I'm guessing to avoid using a washing machine 🤣. Pizza is obviously a piss take because of the constant digs at her about pizza & the fact that she seems to have it all over the house 🤷. Carl can cook & very well as his previous normal girlfriend showed. I'm also not believing her comment about her period due on 29th. I find it hard to believe that at 42 she's not perimenopausal & her periods are shot to tit. Hence the difficulty conceiving. Is it just me that's desperately hoping there's hidden meaning in Carl's comments? 'I've got it all planned. She won't know when it's coming. She won't know what's coming. It won't be anything she's expecting' etc.... 🤞🤞🤞🤞 It's all a master plan to bring her down. Even the thinly veiled attempt at journalism reads like they can't be arsed with it anymore. Nice to see Ron Class still attempting to defend her in the comments though 🤣.
I hope my rather excellent tattler family had a great day yesterday, however it was spent. I'm so pleased I decided to join you all a few months ago. I like it here. You've all been very welcoming. And truth isn't deleted 🤣.
Tbf I’m the same age as her and my periods are still as regular and painful as they’ve always been. I could choose to have a baby tomorrow if I wanted to.

This talk about older pregnancies makes me sad.
Sorry I don’t mean to upset anyone. I’m in the situation where I can’t have more since 2015, my womb is inhospitable and had to accept it, at some point in 2021 it will all be completely gone and I made peace with it because it’s the right thing for my health. it’s a sensitive subject people don’t want to talk about it as it’s upsetting but I think a lot of women don’t get the right advice - women’s health is still really poor in the U.K., women end up having to wait too long for treatment or postcode lottery of NHS services. I have a sick feeling KP will end up going to an Istanbul fertility clinic and end up with triplets or something in the end. And being realistic even if you have regular periods doesn’t mean it’s easy to conceive. Menopause isn’t something that usually happens to you in your 40’s.

The only point I am making is that I think she may need to focus on what she does have and stop constantly trying to get pregnant or talk about being pregnant she was just as bad with Kris, it’s obvious she’s doing it for the wrong reasons - she has 2 little ones barely out of nappies who she doesn’t seem to give many shits about. That makes me really angry. She also has a special needs child she should be focusing on

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think we should remember that every woman is different and a lot of these comments are generic about women in general. There are many, like me, who could still keep going.
I wasn’t basing them on generic, it’s based on biology.

People keep constantly commenting on here that Cole is shooting blanks and he can’t seem to get her pregnant which could be equally as offensive, because there is no basis for that apart from a rumour of steroid use. I don’t understand why it’s ok to assume he’s infertile as a 31 year old man but not that a woman’s fertility declines as she ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.