Katie Price #13 Back to Turkey..Teef need Workey! Price and Woods are faulty goods!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Linda my daughter has been trained in ballet since the age of 3 and is now a boarder at Elmhurst , hopefully going on to the Royal Ballet school if she gets in 😬👏🏽 , but I just want to say if you put your daughter in a ballet class you won’t have to get her tarted up hun. I think it’s the ballroom and Latin that the kids have to wear heavy makeup and fake tan. The only times our Ebony has had to wear it was when they do stage productions and it’s more stage make up than cosmetics.
I hope you have a think about putting your daughter in classes because ballet has brought so many amazing opportunities to my daughters life.
Anyway enjoy your Christmas hunni x
Thats really good to know, thank you 😊 Merry Christmas xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No sign of harvey for ages. Wonder who he spent christmas with. Awful! 😭

**I bet now i’ve said this, she will wheel out some old footage to make it look like he’s there. She’s so transparent.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
He suits Cole though, ugly mutt 😂
Joking aside I wouldn't trust him around kids, I wouldn't even turn my back on my dog with kids and he's a wee sweetie but definitely a one woman dog.
In my experience small dogs can be snappy and Sids giving his master a warning in that picture.

Totally agree with you. My mums got an old chihuahua and she’s generally nice but she gets quite snappy and defensive around toys/food. Despite her being such a small dog i think she could still give a nasty bite, when we visit there i’m always really conscious that the kids aren’t left with her even for a second. No matter how well you know the dog I just wouldn’t give it any opportunity.
(Am also a dog owner myself and my dogs are never left with my children).

Some people (carl, as per his caption) seem to encourage that snarling behaviour because they think it’s “cute” but it’s actually far from it and kids don’t pick up on the warning signals from dogs sometimes.

Joking aside I wouldn't trust him around kids, I wouldn't even turn my back on my dog with kids and he's a wee sweetie but definitely a one woman dog.
In my experience small dogs can be snappy and Sids giving his master a warning in that picture.

Reactions: 9
I have a small dog that’s 7 and he’s never ever pulled that look or snarled about anything towards anyone even over food. I still wouldn’t leave him around a child

Reactions: 14
Poor little thing, no wonder he's protective of his new toys in amongst all that madness. Knowing that, and giving it the white side eye snarl, who with half a brain would be shoving a phone in his face to take photos?

If the poor thing snaps, god forbid at one of the smaller kids faces, they won't think it's so funny then will they. My dog is 50kg and loves his toys (and me) but even I leave him alone when he's busy with them.

ETA: no kids in my house, I'd not take the risk of ever leaving any dog unsupervised with kids about, that's just me though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly @Jumpingbeansterrapin I admit I was caught a couple of times, left the room and heard a scream and mine had snapped at my youngest, playing ever so nice when I was there and I don't know whether he was exerting dominance or what but it was a sharp reminder, thankfully she wasn't hurt. Her and I went to dog training classes afterwards and they taught us triggers to look for.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Earlier today, one of the stories is about Katie being sickened by her antics as Jordan.

Here is a reminder of what Jordan Looked like, I have spoilers just in case you can't handle it.

• Sick
Earlier today, one of the stories is about Katie being sickened by her antics as Jordan.

Here is a reminder of what Jordan Looked like, I have spoilers just in case you can't handle it.

When you look back at photos like pic 1 you realise how tacky her dress sense was. It’s still bad now but that outfit is hideous.

Ah the nineties/noughties wonder bra era! Who didn't sport that look, minus the corset and holey suspenders.

• Haha
  • Wow
Yes, I went into early menopause when I was 46...(think I was peri menopausal a couple of year before that, I originally thought it was because GP had changed my pill) the worst about it is the hip pain I now experience, which coincided with that. But hey, that’s life.
Is that early? I wouldn't say 46 was early. My mum was 47 which I am now so hopefully not too much longer for me 😔

Reactions: 7
Oh you mean where she is wearing 2 thirds of 4 fifths of duck all.
Old Carwash will be having another tattoo at this rate! Where's that pic of KP in that bloody gold outfit she wore after splitting up with Pete? The one that Alex later modelled as 'Roxanne' 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Katie Price the ould witch famously said Jodies breasts looked like spaniels ears!

Keep em coming 265 I'm getting lubricated on the baileys here!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.