katie price #129 "i've got proof in black & white". shut up cole you're talking rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@kourtneykool I’m trying to catch up (i only went to my sons football game) can you hint to the person who commented about seeing them at hospital to come over to tattle
If you recall, Paige had said that Carl refused to let Harvey stay in his house and that’s why he had a rental down the block. Me thinks it’s for this very reason. Harvey would end carls life if he saw him hurting Katie.
Regarding the bruise: katie spent hours in hospital. There’s no way they wouldn’t have noticed it was makeup.
The make up was not allegedly put on for the police/paramedics. It was later on, for the interview with The Scum.

Reactions: 26
I don't think anyone who has posted messages from Kirsty should be feeling worried, the girls saying these things to strangers online she KNOWS what she's doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The make up was not allegedly put on for the police/paramedics. It was later on, for the interview with The Scum.
Hospital report verified that there was bruising on the cheek and jaw issues as result.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Anyone else notice that in her story of her by the sea in the new forest (bleeping idiot) her voice sounded like she’s smoked 10000 fags while at a concert singing loudly followed by crying all night?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So the manager is claiming Skanky did get paid by the sun and the police were there to cooperate the claim of DV! Wow! That hole just keeps getting deeper

That’s how I read it yes
I think KP probably conducted the Sun interview over the phone, but police were present when she did interview….. Oh dear, she’s in real trouble.

Reactions: 26
That would be a typical narcissist thing, treating their child like an adult friend and burdening them with details about an adult relationship. It's over stepping boundaries and if she shared anything about sex is a form of abuse. I wouldn't be surprised.
Also Kris has some part to play in it by going down that road and involving Princess like that. I worry about P’s MH in all this, she clearly loves her mum and perhaps feels even more pressure to make her mum feel loved since Junior has seemingly cut ties with KP and in no way am I blaming Junior, I think he’s done the right thing. If only Princess were able to do the same but it’s far from easy bless her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I don't think anyone who has posted messages from Kirsty should be feeling worried, the girls saying these things to strangers online she KNOWS what she's doing.
Agree! Kirsty wants us to know and she knows exactly what she is doing. She wouldn’t work in PR otherwise

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Mean while some lovely pictures on kierans stories of the little ones in the pool and enjoying life, and mother dearest shares a picture of a grey day on the south coast with a cup of tea and sweets says it all really .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Hospital report verified that there was bruising on the cheek and jaw issues as result.
If there is a hospital report then the case is cracked, no mystery here. She was knocked one by Crawl and has now backtracked and defended him even at her own expense to prove her undying love. Case closed Krusties.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Anyone else notice that in her story of her by the sea in the new forest (bleeping idiot) her voice sounded like she’s smoked 10000 fags while at a concert singing loudly followed by crying all night?
It definitely sounded really croaky. Cigarettes and maybe something else

Reactions: 18
If you recall, Paige had said that Carl refused to let Harvey stay in his house and that’s why he had a rental down the block. Me thinks it’s for this very reason. Harvey would end carls life if he saw him hurting Katie.
Regarding the bruise: katie spent hours in hospital. There’s no way they wouldn’t have noticed it was makeup.
I can see that being the truth, I bet Carl didn't want Harvey in his house because of the damage he has done to other houses he has lived in, which has been well documented by KP herself ( somewhat proudly, strangely!). From pictures we have seen of his house it looks as though he is quite houseproud, everything neat and tidy, unlike her houses. In that respect though it must be really hard for him to live with her, given what a pig she is and what a tit hole her house always is! Remember when Kris moved out and she had some cleaners in and tried to blame the mess on him?

Reactions: 25
No wonder I’ve slept so well the past two nights, Tattle is mentally exhausting but…WOOHOO, I LOVE IT!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.