katie price #129 "i've got proof in black & white". shut up cole you're talking rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeremy McConnell went to prison for going to Turkey for a hair transplant when he should have been doing his community service.
Perhaps she's hoping to go to prison to get away from him! Nothing about her & him surprises me.

Reactions: 16
Awwww, was he in a Boyband too ?
He’s got the full set of “ desperate wannabee” cards
Boyband ✅
Love Island ✅
Shagging Katie Price ✅
Only Fans ✅

What a life ! 😂
"what a life" reminds me of when Harv said "ohhhhh, what a day!!!" 😂😂
I wonder if he says "HELLO YOU bleep" everytime he sees Cole 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OK, he was a bit on the tubby side, that's his natural build and it's always going to be a problem for him, but he looked very much better with his natural teeth. Now he looks as though he's tried very hard and failed.
I agree, natural teeth were much better! It seems she wants all her men looking like the human ken doll though for some reason. Kris had his teeth done too when he was with her if I remember correctly 🤔
Christ, they'll all regret it when the coin runs out and they can't afford the upkeep 😬.
Imagine filing down healthy natural teeth to stumps?!! .... They need to start stocking up on steradent... They'll all have dentures by the time they're 50 😂😂

Edited for spelling mistake! 💕

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I agree, natural teeth were much better! It seems she wants all her men looking like the human men doll though for some reason. Kris had his teeth done too when he was with her if I remember correctly 🤔
Christ, they'll all regret it when the coin runs out they can't afford the upkeep 😬.
Imagine filing down healthy natural teeth to stumps?!! .... They need to start stocking up on steradent... They'll all have dentures by the time they're 50 😂😂
They already remind me of my granddad. He had all of his teeth removed as was the way back then. They looked ridiculous. Crawl’s look the same! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Boyband ✅
Love Island ✅
Shagging Katie Price ✅
Only Fans ✅

What a life ! 😂
How the hell have I missed the boyband era?! 🤣

She is in freefall now. It won’t end well one way or another.
I literally do not give a duck how it ends for her. As a natural empath this says a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Boyband ✅
Love Island ✅
Shagging Katie Price ✅
Only Fans ✅

What a life ! 😂
Yep, master of attention seeking. What a sad little life Jane

• Haha
I was referencing H 🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]
I bet KP used to say it everytime she flopped down on the sofa after a hard day of being a lying, cheating, drug addled, manipulative bleep. "ooohhhh what a day!!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly, i dont want people to lose their jobs over something. But if the hotel want that sort of clientele thats up to them. I guess at the end of the day, what people do in their bathroom is up to them.
Maybe something gentle like... It a shame you are now renting rooms for 'over18' video production...
(Or something in that matter, sorry English is not my first language)

Haha, I left a message on the Fails' newsdesk voicemail this morning. Still waiting for them to call me back too :ROFLMAO:
I bet the Hotel are worried.
They brand them selves as exclusive and they are as the prices they charge keep alot of us away. And then to find out that those 2 are in there hawking their wares 🤮 in their prestige establisment 😅 for teeny amount if money. What would £4.99 actually buy in the Hotel? 😅

Damage control in some form. I bet theyre scouring twitter etc for links between the hotel and KP.
Need to subscribe to OF for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.