katie price #129 "i've got proof in black & white". shut up cole you're talking rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good thing Cole has EVERYTHING in Black and Blue White otherwise we might think he attacked Dolly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Also Kris has some part to play in it by going down that road and involving Princess like that. I worry about P’s MH in all this, she clearly loves her mum and perhaps feels even more pressure to make her mum feel loved since Junior has seemingly cut ties with KP and in no way am I blaming Junior, I think he’s done the right thing. If only Princess were able to do the same but it’s far from easy bless her.
Plus all the grief from Katie whatever Princess said about it will have been wrong possibly even to the point where it could be framed (in KPs head) as Princesses fault.
The only thing I'm surprised about is that she presumably took the 2 little ones with her whilst she escaped.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
He says "everything after that is completely made up", but that is only AFTER they've had their shouting match in the street. I reckon he had already hit her inside the house (which tallies with what he's said) before the argument reached the street and he's trying to put up a smoke screen. I'm perfectly sure he hit her.
I doubt either of them can remember much about that night anyway as they were both probably off their trollies! 🤤

Reactions: 19
Plus all the grief from Katie whatever Princess said about it will have been wrong possibly even to the point where it could be framed (in KPs head) as Princesses fault.
The only thing I'm surprised about is that she presumably took the 2 little ones with her whilst she escaped.
The kids probably just followed her as they wouldn’t want to stay with Cw

Reactions: 15
Agree! Kirsty wants us to know and she knows exactly what she is doing. She wouldn’t work in PR otherwise
Anyone involved has to come out fighting soon, as he’s implied all the people involved in the Sun story faked it. This is his defence, he says he has proof, at some point he will have to name who he blames. They must be planning on absolving Skanky by pinning the blame on another/others, ( can’t see how this works, but this seems to be the game) so won’t be long until we see a very public fight occurring. Think it’s safe to say a certain person seems prepared for what’s coming.

Reactions: 28
Is he trying to say that Kirsty coerced Katie in to speaking to the Sun, and she also forced her to wear make up that looked like bruises?
If so, he is contradicting himself, as he also said that nobody could coerce her in to anything.

Even if she did apply make up to make any injuries look worse - she was still treated for facial injuries that night.

Does he think everyone is daft? Including children’s services and the police??

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Also Kris has some part to play in it by going down that road and involving Princess like that. I worry about P’s MH in all this, she clearly loves her mum and perhaps feels even more pressure to make her mum feel loved since Junior has seemingly cut ties with KP and in no way am I blaming Junior, I think he’s done the right thing. If only Princess were able to do the same but it’s far from easy bless her.
Princess won't cut ties because KP lets her do all the things PA won't, and gives her everything she wants. My friend's ex was like this with their daughter. She was living with her mum when they first split up but then he first bought her a puppy to get him to live with him, then bought her an equestrian centre to run because she was mad about horses. Every time she went back to her mum he bought something else her mum couldn't afford to get her back with him. KP will do the same with P, especially when she's old enough to choose for herself where she lives. Then there will be numerous articles of them clubbing together etc.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
What's Kris' deal then? Was he making contact simply because he is a nice bloke who still cares for them all and was genuinely worried? Or was he actually interested in a reconciliation with her? Or is the 'which one do I choose' scenario all in her head?

Reactions: 40
Who posts a cup of tea?? And why??
I might post it if someone asks what I'm doing or if after a long day, I say "finally relaxing with this" but that's to my friends.
For a so-called "celeb"... is that the most interesting thing you've got going on (when you're not breaking the law?)
It's almost to prove to everyone "look, I'm not drinking alcohol. I'm not taking drugs. I'm having a cup of tea!!"
And the sweets.. well that's also been covered!
If I was having a posh afternoon tea with all the trimmings I might send a pic to my close friends and family to show them how nice it looked ( I've done it before, lol ) but to put a pic of a tea cup and teapot on SM is just pure pathetic! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who posts a cup of tea?? And why??
I might post it if someone asks what I'm doing or if after a long day, I say "finally relaxing with this" but that's to my friends.
For a so-called "celeb"... is that the most interesting thing you've got going on (when you're not breaking the law?)
It's almost to prove to everyone "look, I'm not drinking alcohol. I'm not taking drugs. I'm having a cup of tea!!"
And the sweets.. well that's also been covered!
I can do better than that
here’s a glass of wine just in case you didn’t know 😂
Her content is riveting (not!) 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Metro have joined The Mirror in breaking the Crawl accusation story now, again stating Skanky faked the bruise story, there‘s no hiding for her from what’s coming next. He’s either guilty of abuse or she faked the attack for coin and publicity. They are totally check-mated.

On the mirror story it gives the name of person who did the article , might be worth as many emailing her and asking why no story calling KP out for saying carls right, no attack, I made it all up hence putting DV abused at risk, police could be less likely to believe people or think , they're gonna retract statement tomorrow. People need the fact she went to sun claiming she was hit, now shes saying she wasn't and she made it all up for money , that part is not really in the article

Reactions: 25
If there is a hospital report then the case is cracked, no mystery here. She was knocked one by Crawl and has now backtracked and defended him even at her own expense to prove her undying love. Case closed Krusties.
🤔 Apart from could she have sustained the injuries from falling over, or into something, especially if they were both as high as 🪁 🪁 Which is what they’d need to prove in court if there isn‘t a credible witness who saw it happen, or footage of the actual event. I understand that abusers can be very calculated and you can be hit and not have a bruise but surely he wouldn’t have that control over himself if this was done in a fit of rage whilst under the influence. He’s a big guy, at least in comparison to her, surely he’d have done a lot of damage had he beat her, KP knocked a woman’s tooth out with her hit and she’s nowhere near Carl’s size.
As I’ve said before and I‘ll say again no abuse be it from male or female, emotional or physical is acceptable. I’m just playing devils advocate because I honestly don’t know who to believe, it could be six of one and half a dozen of the other, a phrase my mum has often used.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What's Kris' deal then? Was he making contact simply because he is a nice bloke who still cares for them all and was genuinely worried? Or was he actually interested in a reconciliation with her? Or is the 'which one do I choose' scenario all in her head?
That’s what I’d love to know. Why on earth would he even want anything to do with her after splitting from her!

Reactions: 24
And didn’t junior have a go at someone for talking to Princess? Either Kris or Cole?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Concerned for her.

Reactions: 18
I think girls are different and find it much harder to disown their mum and they want their mother's love. My mum is unstable and has been an utter nightmare but I feel more at peace having contact and knowing she's ok then when we are NC I don't seem to to be able to switch off the caring. I've come to terms to it now, My brother's had no problem and disowned years ago when he reached 18 and is wholly loyal to our dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.