katie price #129 "i've got proof in black & white". shut up cole you're talking rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's not the done thing to share private messages but I don't think the source would be telling strangers about it unless she wanted
it known. She works in PR after all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Say we were to believe this story, why on EARTH would you stay with someone who would do you dirty like that? I am baffled.

I see Ms Bankrupt has bought what must be hundreds of pounds of Balloons for another getaway. Can’t make it up.
He says "everything after that is completely made up", but that is only AFTER they've had their shouting match in the street. I reckon he had already hit her inside the house (which tallies with what he's said) before the argument reached the street and he's trying to put up a smoke screen. I'm perfectly sure he hit her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If you remember back to Caroline Flack, her PR Agency got lamped by the public and the media for not carrying out due diligence and “saving” her from herself.
Kirstie sounds like she was trying to protect KP as her Agent (and probably a caring human being).
A Zeleb has more attention from the Bill than us poor normal folks.
The Bill have a sh!t load of problems charging someone if the victim doesn’t comply, this is seemingl where the coercive control charge came from.
At the end the only thing which was “prosecutable” seems to have been the shouting (if it was captured on CCTV he can’t really deny it).

Sometimes the simplest explanation is the truest.
^^ This is my “spin” on the slapgate saga.
Then why on earth did the Police condone KP meeting up with him by tagging along, let alone allowing her to sit in the car with her alleged abuser whilst they were in the distance, they should have at least been in hearing distance, I thought it looked very bad on the Police. As for ’supposed celebs‘ we all pay the same tax, or should do according to our earnings (ok maybe not in KPs case) and the Police also have had a tit load of problems letting normal folks down, who’ve gone on to be killed by their abuser. So I’m afraid KP’s preferential treatment by the Police just doesn’t sit right.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Private messages/conversation shouldn't be published without permission in general, it's a breach of privacy.. so I wouldn't really go that way.. I'm sure he will read it here or some deluded fans will and let them know lol
If it’s not a DM then it’s public domain

Reactions: 9
Done please also report Krusties as I don't wish to get Kirsty in any trouble with the 2 evil ones
Dw it was an innocent mistake to make. They will remove it. I don’t think Kirsty would’ve bothered to reply if she was in any danger from the tracksuit twins!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So here we have it:
Kris contacted Princess to have Katie call him. Princess told Katie, and Katie was asking her child if she should leave Carl for Kris. Carl saw the texts and beat her in front of the 2 younger kids. I’m not posting the screen shots out of respect for Kirsty and Princess but they’re real. Seeing Katie talk to her kid as if she was a mate is vile.
That would be a typical narcissist thing, treating their child like an adult friend and burdening them with details about an adult relationship. It's over stepping boundaries and if she shared anything about sex is a form of abuse. I wouldn't be surprised.

Reactions: 37
They will get away with everything like they always do. So frustrating she seems to be untouchable no matter what she does there are no repercussions for it and she knows it that's why she keeps doing what she wants

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think it's HE throwing HER under the bus by getting her to change her story to exonerate him.

I think he slapped her, or beat her, or punched her, or kicked her, or stamped on her, who knows which. but she may have hit him first.
I hope you're right and she gets her comeuppance but I still say she's in charge here. She will let him think he's in control but she's been in the business of bleeping people over for years and knows how it works. I hope he is the one to bring her down but I'd also be watching my back if I was him 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hi Krusties, Been busy , Haven't had time to catch up, But got the gist , Just reminds me of My Dear old Dad , used to say " I'd rather have a Thief than a liar "

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Then why on earth did the Police condone KP meeting up with him by tagging along, let alone allowing her to sit in the car with her alleged abuser whilst they were in the distance, they should have at least been in hearing distance, I thought it looked very bad on the Police. As for ’supposed celebs‘ we all pay the same tax, or should do according to our earnings (ok maybe not in KPs case) and the Police also have had a tit load of problems letting normal folks down, who’ve gone on to be killed by their abusers so I’m afraid KP’s preferential treatment by the Police shouldn’t be acceptable.
Fully agree but there is and always has been one rule for some, and another for the rest.

Reactions: 17
Who posts a cup of tea?? And why??
I might post it if someone asks what I'm doing or if after a long day, I say "finally relaxing with this" but that's to my friends.
For a so-called "celeb"... is that the most interesting thing you've got going on (when you're not breaking the law?)
It's almost to prove to everyone "look, I'm not drinking alcohol. I'm not taking drugs. I'm having a cup of tea!!"
And the sweets.. well that's also been covered!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Glad it has been removed, I love the drama but of course I don't want innocent people being bombarded by anyone! As we were Krusties, lets get back to bizz!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That would be a typical narcissist thing, treating their child like an adult friend and burdening them with details about an adult relationship. It's over stepping boundaries and if she shared anything about sex is a form of abuse. I wouldn't be surprised.
There was very clear manipulation being used on KPs end. My heart hurts for Princess.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Then why on earth did the Police condone KP meeting up with him by tagging along, let alone allowing her to sit in the car with her alleged abuser whilst they were in the distance, they should have at least been in hearing distance, I thought it looked very bad on the Police. As for ’supposed celebs‘ we all pay the same tax, or should do according to our earnings (ok maybe not in KPs case) and the Police also have had a tit load of problems letting normal folks down, who’ve gone on to be killed by their abuser. So I’m afraid KP’s preferential treatment by the Police just doesn’t sit right.
It's very odd. I thought a potential victim of DV was classed as a vulnerable witness. She either was or she wasn't?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.