Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gx2018

So here we have it:
Kris contacted Princess to have Katie call him. Princess told Katie, and Katie was asking her child if she should leave Carl for Kris. Carl saw the texts and beat her in front of the 2 younger kids. I’m not posting the screen shots out of respect for Kirsty and Princess but they’re real. Seeing Katie talk to her kid as if she was a mate is vile.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 122

DC16

VIP Member
Ok, So using info from @thetrooth and @Gx2018 I have compiled a complete timeline of what we know. Remember this is all allegedly what happened for legal reasons. I've left footgate info in at the start for newbies, then slap/punchgate:

Katie broke her feet because Carl had accused her of cheating on him and said he was going to kill her. She jumped off the wall trying to kill herself after trying to jump off a balcony where he had caught her.
He describes her as shit in bed and a thick stupid whore. He also has videos of her taking drugs in front of the kids which he threatens her with. He has been filming her since the day they met and has evidence of her treatment of Harvey and her hiding money from her bankruptcy, hates her children and describes them as feral and that he doesn’t want any with her.
At photo shoots he demands to be involved and paid the same as Katie. He controls every aspect of her life including what she eats and what films she can watch. He also is a massive coke head. If he doesn’t want her to do a certain job he refuses to take her. Her career may have been on a downward spiral before but he’s certainly seeing that it gets worse.

On the night of slapgate they had been drinking and Cole went to the toilet. When he came back he saw Katie deleting something on her phone which he tried to grab but she threw it to Bunny. He attacked her in a jealous rage. She tried to run up the stairs but he pulled her down and that’s when the slap/punch happened. She was described as having a psychotic break and asking everyone she was with if they had any coke or any numbers for dealers.

Katie has parted ways with her manager since slapgate because Katie was asking her for things she wasn’t comfortable with.

For those wondering what Kris has, I have heard that he has a recording of a phone conversation between him and Carl where Carl tells him he has been recording Katie since the day they met and will bring her down. The ex-manager has a recording of this and I believe the police are also interested.

ALLEGEDLY the CPS have enough to charge Cole for slapgate but they need the children to testify and Kieran doesn’t want to put them through a court case, it’s not just Kieran who won’t let the children be around Cole. It’s also social services. They are really up her arse about it. Allegedly they were not in bed and witnessed the whole thing.

Another alleged thing that happened was Kirsty giving Katie a sleeping pill in a drink after she begged her to get her some drugs. Katie told the police about that

Kirsty took her and the kids in on the night of slapgate and helped her out even when she was being psychotic trying to throw herself down Kirsty’s stairs.

ALLEGEDLY Kirsty’s husband who also runs her business sent Katie a letter saying they would not be representing her anymore after her behaviour on the night of slapgate

Allegedly the police have photos of the actual injuries caused, I don’t know how Katie is trying to blame Kirsty for all of this seeing as she went to her house AFTER the punch

She was interviewed under caution I believe. When slapgate happened I think things were good between them. It’s the way Katie acted on the night because she was pissed/high and her behaviour towards Kirsty after the event which has made them part ways. The issue with the sleeping pill is that it is a prescription medication, prescribed to Kirsty not Katie and it is illegal to give other people your prescribed medication.

Allegedly on the night of slapgate, Kris was messaging princess for some reason but Katie was logged into Princesses account replying to him. This is why Carl flew into his rage. He allegedly was calling princess repeatedly after this to try and get information until Junior intervened and told Carl to stop calling. The police want Princess to make a statement as Katie told her that Carl had assaulted her but they aren’t sure if Princess will want to go against her mum. I think Kris was messaging about meeting up with a mutual friend of his and KP. I’d expect that’s exactly why they were doing it through Princess’s account. To be sneaky.

Also, allegedly Kirsty has reported a common assault to the police by Carl on her last year when he squared up to her aggressively.

Allegedly the supplying drugs offence against Kirsty has been NFA’d

Allegedly Kieran and Peter have given permission for the children to give statements regarding slapgate. Allegedly Cole’s dad, AFP AND Edna have refused to provide statements though

Cole is in court on 10/03, it’s for using threatening words and behaviour I think towards Katie.

Anyway allegedly Cole told Bunny and Jett that if they lied to the police and told them that he didn’t hit Katie then he would buy them a PlayStation. But later on they told Kieran what actually happened which I assume is what they told the police too.

And yes there is a separate offence for assaulting an emergency worker so this was definitely aimed at Katie.

Re the charge- from what I know after their fight (where he may or may not have hit her), she ran out of the house with the two children and I think Sid got out which delayed Cole chasing after them. When they were inside Harvey’s house Cole came and was banging on the front door and shouting telling them to open it. I’d say that’s probably the threatening words or behaviour. Once he had gone she fled again to Kirsty’s.

Edit: Harvey’s house has CCTV which the police must have seized which is obviously enough evidence to charge him with that.

Kirsty’s children and husband we’re also there when Katie came to her house. They have all given statements to the police about how erratic she was acting that night. Allegedly at one point they tried to put her to bed in one of Kirsty’s kid’s beds and she wet herself.

Proper trained doctors noted head and facial injuries the same night this all went down, as well as her jaw not fully closing. She was brought in by ambulance at police request, who were present at Carl’s.

Hospital report verified that there was bruising on the cheek and jaw issues as result, Katie spent 4 hours in hospital.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 115

Baggins

Nothing sexier than yer man standing in a lavvie with his undercrackers round his knees 🤢🤢

Screenshot_20220220-171435_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 92

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All, if you want to watch this thread hit the watch button rather than just posting "good title", "thanks for the new thread" etc otherwise if everyone did that half the thread would be filled with messages that don't add anything. Thanks!

Reactions: 74

veevee04

VIP Member
I believe he did beat her up, that's why he's not allowed near her kids and he went back with her. She won't cooperate with the police or press charges but they know he did beat her up so they have still charged him with a public order offence.

She's a shit mother choosing that scum bag over her own children.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Who posts a cup of tea?? And why??
I might post it if someone asks what I'm doing or if after a long day, I say "finally relaxing with this" but that's to my friends.
For a so-called "celeb"... is that the most interesting thing you've got going on (when you're not breaking the law?)
It's almost to prove to everyone "look, I'm not drinking alcohol. I'm not taking drugs. I'm having a cup of tea!!"
And the sweets.. well that's also been covered!

A cup o tea and a slice o cake 😄😄😄 x...

Resizer_16453876389310.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Baggins

I 100% believe he hit her. I also think it's because she went for him first after he found the messages on her phone. This is a woman who takes drugs in front of her young children which proves she cares about absolutely no-one but herself. She somehow gets away with everything she does in her sordid little life and will, without doubt, throw him under the bus to save herself when the time comes. I have no sympathy for either of them and blame them both equally, they are a couple of lying, narcissistic, shameless scumbags!

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Ok, So using info from @thetrooth and @Gx2018 I have compiled a complete timeline of what we know. Remember this is all allegedly what happened for legal reasons. I've left footgate info in at the start for newbies, then slap/punchgate:

Katie broke her feet because Carl had accused her of cheating on him and said he was going to kill her. She jumped off the wall trying to kill herself after trying to jump off a balcony where he had caught her.
He describes her as shit in bed and a thick stupid whore. He also has videos of her taking drugs in front of the kids which he threatens her with. He has been filming her since the day they met and has evidence of her treatment of Harvey and her hiding money from her bankruptcy, hates her children and describes them as feral and that he doesn’t want any with her.
At photo shoots he demands to be involved and paid the same as Katie. He controls every aspect of her life including what she eats and what films she can watch. He also is a massive coke head. If he doesn’t want her to do a certain job he refuses to take her. Her career may have been on a downward spiral before but he’s certainly seeing that it gets worse.

On the night of slapgate they had been drinking and Cole went to the toilet. When he came back he saw Katie deleting something on her phone which he tried to grab but she threw it to Bunny. He attacked her in a jealous rage. She tried to run up the stairs but he pulled her down and that’s when the slap/punch happened. She was described as having a psychotic break and asking everyone she was with if they had any coke or any numbers for dealers.

Katie has parted ways with her manager since slapgate because Katie was asking her for things she wasn’t comfortable with.

For those wondering what Kris has, I have heard that he has a recording of a phone conversation between him and Carl where Carl tells him he has been recording Katie since the day they met and will bring her down. The ex-manager has a recording of this and I believe the police are also interested.

ALLEGEDLY the CPS have enough to charge Cole for slapgate but they need the children to testify and Kieran doesn’t want to put them through a court case, it’s not just Kieran who won’t let the children be around Cole. It’s also social services. They are really up her arse about it. Allegedly they were not in bed and witnessed the whole thing.

Another alleged thing that happened was Kirsty giving Katie a sleeping pill in a drink after she begged her to get her some drugs. Katie told the police about that

Kirsty took her and the kids in on the night of slapgate and helped her out even when she was being psychotic trying to throw herself down Kirsty’s stairs.

ALLEGEDLY Kirsty’s husband who also runs her business sent Katie a letter saying they would not be representing her anymore after her behaviour on the night of slapgate

Allegedly the police have photos of the actual injuries caused, I don’t know how Katie is trying to blame Kirsty for all of this seeing as she went to her house AFTER the punch

She was interviewed under caution I believe. When slapgate happened I think things were good between them. It’s the way Katie acted on the night because she was pissed/high and her behaviour towards Kirsty after the event which has made them part ways. The issue with the sleeping pill is that it is a prescription medication, prescribed to Kirsty not Katie and it is illegal to give other people your prescribed medication.

Allegedly on the night of slapgate, Kris was messaging princess for some reason but Katie was logged into Princesses account replying to him. This is why Carl flew into his rage. He allegedly was calling princess repeatedly after this to try and get information until Junior intervened and told Carl to stop calling. The police want Princess to make a statement as Katie told her that Carl had assaulted her but they aren’t sure if Princess will want to go against her mum. I think Kris was messaging about meeting up with a mutual friend of his and KP. I’d expect that’s exactly why they were doing it through Princess’s account. To be sneaky.

Also, allegedly Kirsty has reported a common assault to the police by Carl on her last year when he squared up to her aggressively.

Allegedly the supplying drugs offence against Kirsty has been NFA’d

Allegedly Kieran and Peter have given permission for the children to give statements regarding slapgate. Allegedly Cole’s dad, AFP AND Edna have refused to provide statements though

Cole is in court on 10/03, it’s for using threatening words and behaviour I think towards Katie.

Anyway allegedly Cole told Bunny and Jett that if they lied to the police and told them that he didn’t hit Katie then he would buy them a PlayStation. But later on they told Kieran what actually happened which I assume is what they told the police too.

And yes there is a separate offence for assaulting an emergency worker so this was definitely aimed at Katie.

Re the charge- from what I know after their fight (where he may or may not have hit her), she ran out of the house with the two children and I think Sid got out which delayed Cole chasing after them. When they were inside Harvey’s house Cole came and was banging on the front door and shouting telling them to open it. I’d say that’s probably the threatening words or behaviour. Once he had gone she fled again to Kirsty’s.

Edit: Harvey’s house has CCTV which the police must have seized which is obviously enough evidence to charge him with that.

Kirsty’s children and husband we’re also there when Katie came to her house. They have all given statements to the police about how erratic she was acting that night. Allegedly at one point they tried to put her to bed in one of Kirsty’s kid’s beds and she wet herself.

Proper trained doctors noted head and facial injuries the same night this all went down, as well as her jaw not fully closing. She was brought in by ambulance at police request, who were present at Carl’s.

Hospital report verified that there was bruising on the cheek and jaw issues as result, Katie spent 4 hours in hospital.
Can this post be put at the start of each thread, at least until slapgate is legally resolved. The threads are moving so fast it's hard for everyone to keep up, and would also help newbies to the thread.
Fantastic job @DC16

• Heart
Reactions: 59

sausage rolled

Asking the important questions tonight..

How come Cole takes shit selfies for his OF? Surely having a missus in the industry, she would be behind the camera helping him get his good angles and all that? Like for real, boxers round his knees gave me ick bigger than I knew existed.

And, (for people who know about selling stories etc.)
How much do you think each of them would get for selling a big story about the other? 10k? More?
I just can’t imagine me and my other half posing for photos for OF.. Come on Dave, I’ll take a pic of you in the downstairs lav, here, hold this bog brush and pull your pants down a bit, now give me that look you do when you want some home cooked chips made in the chip pan.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Congratulations @Pink Squirrel ❤

I found the last thread heartbreaking for so many of us Krusties.

Here's a link with a list of help organisations in the UK. A lot will have a button for you to flip quickly off the screen from the help page.

Please remember that YOU are not alone and there's people who can help!
Stay safe, lots of love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Badirene

VIP Member
There once was a girl from Brighton,
Who's face she loved to tighten.
She went too far,
Got mangled with scars,
Now small children are often frightened.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I wonder if Lime Wood are aware that one of it's residents is posting obscene pictures from their premises? I might just give them a call to ask them 🦊
Waiting for a call back from the manager. Never underestimate the Foxy!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Jwren

VIP Member
So the manager is claiming Skanky did get paid by the sun and the police were there to cooperate the claim of DV! Wow! That hole just keeps getting deeper

That’s how I read it yes
What I don’t understand if the Police were their supporting KP saying it was DV (although I’m also shocked the Police involved themselves with that side of it, when often others don’t get much of a look in from the Police and have lost their lives to an abuser because of it) then why haven’t they charged Carl with DV, or have they just taken KP’s word as gospel?

Edit I‘m a little surprised/shocked how much help KP has had from the Police compared to others, even being chaperoned by the Police to the MM and allowed her to sit in the car with her alleged abuser while they watched on from a distance. What a waste of Police time when they could have literally been saving others lives.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

maggie-moo

VIP Member
@DC16

Flushing 'them out' 👍
@Binfest Why do you make comments like this, there are numerous people on these threads, yet you either post in riddles or post like you're having a one to one conversation.
If you've something to contribute, just say it. If you want to have a conversation with an indvidual try contacting them directly. Its like being in a room full of people, but you have 2 people whispering in the corner.
Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I wonder if Lime Wood are aware that one of it's residents is posting obscene pictures from their premises? I might just give them a call to ask them 🦊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Animallover2022

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220220-173436_Instagram.jpg

Urgh.. give it up grandma, nobody wants to see that tired out, battered about, smelly old snatch even if you offered 90% off for 12 months!

Your day is done, give it up and kindly fuck off..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51