katie price #129 "i've got proof in black & white". shut up cole you're talking rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There may have been a facial injury (that may or may not have been made to look worse a day or two afterwards) but remember, that does not necessarily mean that Carl did it.
She could have fallen or got whacked during a scuffle over getting the phone off her and she has decided to paint that as though he did it, unprovoked.
Remember what she said in court about Alex Reid (I think it was?) "That's what you get if you mess with me!"
Tread carefully, Carl.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What's Kris' deal then? Was he making contact simply because he is a nice bloke who still cares for them all and was genuinely worried? Or was he actually interested in a reconciliation with her? Or is the 'which one do I choose' scenario all in her head?
Whether he did or didn’t want a reconciliation (god knows why), she is such a narc, she will automatically assumed that either way.

Reactions: 20
Pls can 1 of you lovely lot help me. Relatively new to the site. If I click on an attachment to open it, when I click to close it I am taken back to the end of the previous page. Is there a way to avoid this?

Reactions: 6
If it’s not a DM then it’s public domain
I thought they were Instagram direct messages.

But I agree with previous posters, that if she is replying to complete strangers with such a details she probably doesn't really mind.
I'm glad she is replying to everyone, she NEEDS TO BE HEARD! She is the only one who knows the truth because those two cockheads probably dont even remember themselves....

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Where has the hospital report come from all of a sudden?
I’ve seen it. Not from Kirsty. I don’t want to post it, but on everything i love, I’m not lying. Head and facial injuries were noted. As was the fact she had been drinking.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I think girls are different and find it much harder to disown their mum and they want their mother's love. My mum is unstable and has been an utter nightmare but I feel more at peace having contact and knowing she's ok then when we are NC I don't seem to to be able to switch off the caring. I've come to terms to it now, My brother's had no problem and disowned years ago when he reached 18 and is wholly loyal to our dad.
Bless you 💕 I agree, my sister in law was in a similar situation with her mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If you recall, Paige had said that Carl refused to let Harvey stay in his house and that’s why he had a rental down the block. Me thinks it’s for this very reason. Harvey would end carls life if he saw him hurting Katie.
Regarding the bruise: katie spent hours in hospital. There’s no way they wouldn’t have noticed it was makeup.
I think the bruise was only applied for the pictures for the sun. There must have been, swelling or redness or some indication of being thumped. That wouldn't show in pics so think after hosp when home she applied the make up

Reactions: 12
Waiting on Carl flipping his lid at this latest info! Has he not seen it yet duck sake must be sleeping through the comedown or driving up the road from their romantic night away which was spent arguing with strangers online.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If Edna wants to 'protect' her junkie sister, then why post a dm calling her a disgrace publicly? They are all mad as hatters I tell ya! Total attention whores good or bad

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What's Kris' deal then? Was he making contact simply because he is a nice bloke who still cares for them all and was genuinely worried? Or was he actually interested in a reconciliation with her? Or is the 'which one do I choose' scenario all in her head?
That’s what I’m trying to work out. For KP to be asking P if she should ‘leave’ coleslaw for dyson, had KP and dyson been canoodling for a while behind coleslaws underbite?? I do remember dyson posting a video to his Insta after slapgate of a blacked out black van (it reminded me of the A-Team) that was camped out near his house and he referred to it as ‘paps’ as he drove past..🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There may have been a facial injury (that may or may not have been made to look worse a day or two afterwards) but remember, that does not necessarily mean that Carl did it.
She could have fallen or got whacked during a scuffle over getting the phone off her and she has decided to paint that as though he did it, unprovoked.
Remember what she said in court about Alex Reid (I think it was?) "That's what you get if you mess with me!"
Tread carefully, Carl.
I find it hard to believe he just hit her for no reason whatsoever. The only story that I will believe about what actually happened in the house would be from Bunny and Jett. There were no other witnesses in the house to prove that he hit her and as you said the bruise could have come feom anything (I do believe they had a fight though).

Reactions: 12
She’s promoting her grannyfans now. It’s actually laughable and quite bizarre that she’s posting as normal while the love of her life has thrown her under the bus!?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.