katie price #129 "i've got proof in black & white". shut up cole you're talking rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have posted the convo with K, just to protect her privacy, but I guess by her replying to a stranger she wants her side to be known....

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Private messages/conversation shouldn't be published without permission in general, it's a breach of privacy.. so I wouldn't really go that way.. I'm sure he will read it here or some deluded fans will and let them know lol
He seems more and more unstable so I agree.
I don't think it's a good idea to carry on prodding him at all.
Hopefully Kirsty will already be in touch with the police (or at least the press) to tell her side of the story.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Congratulations @Pink Squirrel ❤

I found the last thread heartbreaking for so many of us Krusties.

Here's a link with a list of help organisations in the UK. A lot will have a button for you to flip quickly off the screen from the help page.

Please remember that YOU are not alone and there's people who can help!
Stay safe, lots of love ❤
God love you. @Ethel's little Willy . I think we do what we can to help and that's why I love coming here. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This is a big clue right here! The only child it seems he’s allowed to be around is H! There is no other explanation! Mind you when was the last time Skanky was actually around the children apart from H?
It does seem that he is not allowed to be around the children - but he is allowed to be around Harvey as he is an adult.

Reactions: 27
Metro have joined The Mirror in breaking the Crawl accusation story now, again stating Skanky faked the bruise story, there‘s no hiding for her from what’s coming next. He’s either guilty of abuse or she faked the attack for coin and publicity. They are totally check-mated.

Or its one whole ongoing orchestrated story by multiple parties including CW and KP to get publicity and wonga.....any publicity is good publicity for these cretins. I am starting to become a conspiracy theorist! LOL x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It does seem that he is not allowed to be around the children - but he is allowed to be around Harvey as he is an adult.
There’s not going to be many guests at the wedding like no other, is there?
Oh...maybe that’s why it won’t be like any other....just her, Cole and the prison chaplain.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I 100% believe he hit her. I also think it's because she went for him first after he found the messages on her phone. This is a woman who takes drugs in front of her young children which proves she cares about absolutely no-one but herself. She somehow gets away with everything she does in her sordid little life and will, without doubt, throw him under the bus to save herself when the time comes. I have no sympathy for either of them and blame them both equally, they are a couple of lying, narcissistic, shameless scumbags!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
This is a big clue right here! The only child it seems he’s allowed to be around is H! There is no other explanation! Mind you when was the last time Skanky was actually around the children apart from H?
She had shared custody over nights with bunny and Jett they were there when slapgate happened and Kieron was called to pick up the kids, princess was also having contact . Junior had already disowned her. She's not been allowed overnights with bunny and jett since , I don't think princess is allowed to stay over either.

Harvey is an adult and is always with a carer and has supervision so less of a safeguarding risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
What I'm gathering from K's reply to me - Crawl did hurt Skank, and tried to help her, but Skank has back tracked and taken Crawl back. Big mess
And is now pinning the blame on Kirsty? Poor woman. As if she asked to be dragged into it all in the first place! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 29
@kourtneykool I’m trying to catch up (i only went to my sons football game) can you hint to the person who commented about seeing them at hospital to come over to tattle

Reactions: 18
Now I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have posted the convo with K, just to protect her privacy, but I guess by her replying to a stranger she wants her side to be known....
I thought about posting my convo but decided against it just really because I didn't want her getting any backlash from police , them 2 skanks or their deluded disiples

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So here we have it:
Kris contacted Princess to have Katie call him. Princess told Katie, and Katie was asking her child if she should leave Carl for Kris. Carl saw the texts and beat her in front of the 2 younger kids. I’m not posting the screen shots out of respect for Kirsty and Princess but they’re real. Seeing Katie talk to her kid as if she was a mate is vile.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 122
I thought about posting my convo but decided against it just really because I didn't want her getting any backlash from police , them 2 skanks or their deluded disiples
Pretty sure she is getting the backlash anyway ! She needs to be heard! I think shes the most credible source here

Reactions: 30
I think they are only allowed around H supervised there has been no half term and weekends home like what used to happen! Also when it all came out the 32 year old male arrested was arrested on assault and now Carl is being charged, that’s not going to be from just shouting in the street. so I reckon he definitely hit her! Surely it can’t be hard to find out the details isn’t it publicly available details like that or so the police have to keep it confidential. Will ask my ex who is a copper but sure records are public at some point 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.