katie price #129 "i've got proof in black & white". shut up cole you're talking rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
So does this latest reply from Kirsty mean The Sun were present with the police and the words quoted by KP were heard
by both The Sun and police?

I don't get how that means she wasn't paid for the story.

Reactions: 29
All, if you want to watch this thread hit the watch button rather than just posting "good title", "thanks for the new thread" etc otherwise if everyone did that half the thread would be filled with messages that don't add anything. Thanks!

Reactions: 74
New thread! We’re flying through them! Thanks to @Pink Squirrel for the title!!

Prev thread here:

As you were!

@loveitbbysss just posted this on prev thread:

View attachment 1075848
So the manager is claiming Skanky did get paid by the sun and the police were there to cooperate the claim of DV! Wow! That hole just keeps getting deeper

So does this latest reply from Kirsty mean The Sun were present with the police and the words quoted by KP were heard
by both The Sun and police?

I don't get how that means she wasn't paid for the story.
That’s how I read it yes

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Congratulations @Pink Squirrel ❤

I found the last thread heartbreaking for so many of us Krusties.

Here's a link with a list of help organisations in the UK. A lot will have a button for you to flip quickly off the screen from the help page.

Please remember that YOU are not alone and there's people who can help!
Stay safe, lots of love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Prev thread here:

As you were!

View attachment 1075848
This sounds like KP sold the pictures but got no money for story

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What I'm gathering from K's reply to me - Crawl did hurt Skank, and tried to help her, but Skank has back tracked and taken Crawl back. Big mess

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Is anyone brave enough to put this on CW instagram or do you think he will read it on here so his dolly is a big fat lier

Reactions: 23
I believe he did beat her up, that's why he's not allowed near her kids and he went back with her. She won't cooperate with the police or press charges but they know he did beat her up so they have still charged him with a public order offence.

She's a tit mother choosing that scum bag over her own children.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Prev thread here:

As you were!

View attachment 1075848
Is Kirsty her manager?

Reactions: 10

Prev thread here:

As you were!

View attachment 1075848
Calling C4 Calling BBC, Calling GMB….. get over here now, ☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕ Is being served.

• Haha
  • Heart
So the manager is claiming Skanky did get paid by the sun and the police were there to cooperate the claim of DV! Wow! That hole just keeps getting deeper

That’s how I read it yes
What I don’t understand if the Police were their supporting KP saying it was DV (although I’m also shocked the Police involved themselves with that side of it, when often others don’t get much of a look in from the Police and have lost their lives to an abuser because of it) then why haven’t they charged Carl with DV, or have they just taken KP’s word as gospel?

Edit I‘m a little surprised/shocked how much help KP has had from the Police compared to others, even being chaperoned by the Police to the MM and allowed her to sit in the car with her alleged abuser while they watched on from a distance. What a waste of Police time when they could have literally been saving others lives.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Is anyone brave enough to put this on CW instagram or do you think he will read it on here so his dolly is a big fat lier
Private messages/conversation shouldn't be published without permission in general, it's a breach of privacy.. so I wouldn't really go that way.. I'm sure he will read it here or some deluded fans will and let them know lol

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I believe he did beat her up, that's why he's not allowed near her kids and he went back with her. She won't cooperate with the police or press charges but they know he did beat her up so they have still charged him with a public order offence.

She's a tit mother choosing that scum bag over her own children.
This is a big clue right here! The only child it seems he’s allowed to be around is H! There is no other explanation! Mind you when was the last time Skanky was actually around the children apart from H?

Private messages/conversation shouldn't be published without permission in general, it's a breach of privacy.. so I wouldn't really go that way.. I'm sure he will read it here or some deluded fans will and let them know lol
I totally agree .

Reactions: 20
The plot thickens!
'You can run with a lie but you can't hide from the truth' :sneaky:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.