katie price #129 "i've got proof in black & white". shut up cole you're talking rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have posted the convo with K, just to protect her privacy, but I guess by her replying to a stranger she wants her side to be known....
I see where you are coming from and in my personal opinion , your right as she did reply on a public forum…. but I again , and it’s just my opinion you maybe shouldn’t have re posted it on here . This is after all a criminal case, not he said she said etc and nothing must blow this case apart .

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So here we have it:
Kris contacted Princess to have Katie call him. Princess told Katie, and Katie was asking her child if she should leave Carl for Kris. Carl saw the texts and beat her in front of the 2 younger kids. I’m not posting the screen shots out of respect for Kirsty and Princess but they’re real. Seeing Katie talk to her kid as if she was a mate is vile.
Why is she asking and involving her teenage vulnerable daughter in her love life scum bag !! She definitely should have stayed with Kris he seemed like a nice guy and he was far too good for KP!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
So here we have it:
Kris contacted Princess to have Katie call him. Princess told Katie, and Katie was asking her child if she should leave Carl for Kris. Carl saw the texts and beat her in front of the 2 younger kids. I’m not posting the screen shots out of respect for Kirsty and Princess but they’re real. Seeing Katie talk to her kid as if she was a mate is vile.
I've not posted my messages from Kirsty for the same reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So here we have it:
I’m so confused. I thought the ambulance and Police were called out in the early hours, hadn't the children gone home earlier with their dad when the arguing started?

Reactions: 13
Now I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have posted the convo with K, just to protect her privacy, but I guess by her replying to a stranger she wants her side to be known....
You shouldn’t have. Let her speak for herself when the time is right. She’s doing what she can for justice.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Metro have joined The Mirror in breaking the Crawl accusation story now, again stating Skanky faked the bruise story, there‘s no hiding for her from what’s coming next. He’s either guilty of abuse or she faked the attack for coin and publicity. They are totally check-mated.

How long before they try to blame the police for lying? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
New thread! We’re flying through them! Thanks to @Pink Squirrel for the title!!

Prev thread here:

As you were!

@loveitbbysss just posted this on prev thread:

View attachment 1075848
Oh dear…. The police were with her when she sold the story, is that what she’s saying? If so, the police will have to act now, as KP is saying the bruise is make up, so she lied. That’s perjury and a criminal offence. She’s really in the tit now, no way out.

Reactions: 37
This right here is the perfect response!

But it will either be ignored or deleted!
Hopefully this utter mess will be the unraveling of them both
Oh yeah in his first rant he said it was a completely different incident so he has proven himself to be a total liar

Reactions: 19
@kourtneykool I’m trying to catch up (i only went to my sons football game) can you hint to the person who commented about seeing them at hospital to come over to tattle
I will give it a go! I’ve just been painting kitchen cupboards so am somewhat behind now too 😉
I do utterly believe he smacked/hit/battered her though.

Reactions: 15
I 100% believe he hit her. I also think it's because she went for him first after he found the messages on her phone. This is a woman who takes drugs in front of her young children which proves she cares about absolutely no-one but herself. She somehow gets away with everything she does in her sordid little life and will, without doubt, throw him under the bus to save herself when the time comes. I have no sympathy for either of them and blame them both equally, they are a couple of lying, narcissistic, shameless scumbags!
I think it's HE throwing HER under the bus by getting her to change her story to exonerate him.

I think he slapped her, or beat her, or punched her, or kicked her, or stamped on her, who knows which. but she may have hit him first.

Reactions: 23
What I don’t understand if the Police were their supporting KP saying it was DV (although I’m also shocked the Police involved themselves with that side of it, when often others don’t get much of a look in from the Police and have lost their lives to an abuser because of it) then why haven’t they charged Carl with DV, or have they just taken KP’s word as gospel?

Edit I‘m a little surprised/shocked how much help KP has had from the Police compared to others, even being chaperoned by the Police to the MM and allowed her to sit in the car with her alleged abuser while they watched on from a distance. What a waste of Police time when they could have literally been saving others lives.
If you remember back to Caroline Flack, her PR Agency got lamped by the public and the media for not carrying out due diligence and “saving” her from herself.
Kirstie sounds like she was trying to protect KP as her Agent (and probably a caring human being).
A Zeleb has more attention from the Bill than us poor normal folks.
The Bill have a sh!t load of problems charging someone if the victim doesn’t comply, this is seemingl where the coercive control charge came from.
At the end the only thing which was “prosecutable” seems to have been the shouting (if it was captured on CCTV he can’t really deny it).

Sometimes the simplest explanation is the truest.
^^ This is my “spin” on the slapgate saga.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m so confused. I thought the ambulance and Police were called out in the early hours, hadn't the children gone home earlier with their dad when the arguing started?
She was texting Princess around midnight and was in the hospital by 3AM so somewhere in between the kids were picked up by Kieran. Katie spent 4 hours in hospital.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I think they are only allowed around H supervised there has been no half term and weekends home like what used to happen! Also when it all came out the 32 year old male arrested was arrested on assault and now Carl is being charged, that’s not going to be from just shouting in the street. so I reckon he definitely hit her! Surely it can’t be hard to find out the details isn’t it publicly available details like that or so the police have to keep it confidential. Will ask my ex who is a copper but sure records are public at some point 🤔
Harvey would bloody flatten him !!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So here we have it:
How do we know this? It really is a new low for her, all this. Her poor kids and family. We are literally watching what happens when two narcissists get together.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Harvey would bloody flatten him !!
If you recall, Paige had said that Carl refused to let Harvey stay in his house and that’s why he had a rental down the block. Me thinks it’s for this very reason. Harvey would end carls life if he saw him hurting Katie.
Regarding the bruise: katie spent hours in hospital. There’s no way they wouldn’t have noticed it was makeup.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My god, just seen she was down the road from me. Looked like Lepe beach to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.