Katie Price #128 Was it make up or was it a bruise? Stop talking and give us the news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So by him saying ‘they parted ways’ that night, I bet he did take the ring back and she probably told the police that, hence that was also reported.
This is all transparent, and highly comical ... this is all leading up to her ex manager being responsible for EVERYTHING ... and pwiccceeee suffering ` MENTWAL ELF ` was to weak to stop Kirsty from making slap gate up ... blahhhh ... blahhh ... blahhhh :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: .... it was Kirsty ` the mastermind ` who made this all up, and pwiccceee being weak ` MENTWALLLYYY ` was being controlled all along by her ... que 👉👉 coercive control, over a long period of time .... in a nutshell ... its all complete utter BOLLOCKS .... 👉HE BEAT HER IN FRONT OF HER CHILDREN, NOT FOR THE FIRST TIME ... SHE WAS TRYING TO GET BACK WITH KRIS ... NOT FOR THE FIRST TIME ..... according to neighbours this row had lasted for hours ... NOT FOR THE FIRST TIME .... he decked her one, stamped on her head, took his ring back, and she went nuts, both traded punches, she then got Kirsty involved ... being vengeful, went to the scum as revenge ..... after the drugs and alcohol left her system ... she regretted it all ... KNOWS that no one is stupid or desperate enough to get involved with her, and this thick plank is her last chance of a ` happy ever after ` so she has backtracked and is putting the blame firmly on Kirsty .... Its all cloak and daggers, and extremely bleeping ridiculous, just like her empty, hollow life ... they are both bleeping twats who deserve each other ... they are throwing Kirsty under the bus 🤷‍♀️ .... HEY COLESLAW you seem to be protesting a lil too much ... me thinks ... usually the sign of guilt ... but you are far too dumb to know this ... keep digging mate, its great entertainment for all of us here, who want to see you both CRASH HARD ... You're showing the public EXACTY who you are, with these manic drunk, drug fuelled RANTS .... KEEP DIGGING MATE ... ITS SICK ` IN IT `:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Oh dear his birthday retreat is not going well 🤔
Wow, hes really throwing his toys out the pram :LOL::LOL::LOL:

He keeps saying he can prove it, well come on big boy PROVE IT, show the police, show everyone. Actions speak louder than words lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
If her manager was Kirsty what happened to that Rob guy that looked about 15? Are even her managers sick of her? & What's happened to those 2 guy hangers on hairdresser friends of hers?

Reactions: 19
It'd be good if Carl just moved on and took the pets with him. He'll be much happier with an Essex girl more on his level I think. I really don't know what he sees in her.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Cole. Bloody hell you've been charged stop bulshitting you disingenuous fuckwit. The police as useless as they are on times and not very professional have enough on you that's why you have to grace the court with your presence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
He can’t even keep up with his own story he said his current charge is related to something that happened after the event, now on his latest rant he is saying him and Katie parted ways and she then went to her managers house and the events after that are lies , so how could he be charged for shouting in the street as the police if called before they separated would know if she’d been assaulted as she would have mentioned it to them there and then, I think Katie has been the only one to instigate this and she’s told he police and her manager she’d been hit and more than likely said let’s fake a bruise for the papers her manager believing her went along with it, only Carl’s took her back and she dropped her arse, tried to drop the charges and he was hoping the other charges would be dropped and they planned to say it was her managers fault he was innocent, now he is raging and she’s desperately trying to make out she was the forced to lie and she tried to tell the sun it was lies, he needs to act like Maria and run for the bleeping hills, she really is a fruit and nut case (showing my age there)

• Haha
Reactions: 51
If he was charged for having an argument in a public place how come she wasn't? I can't believe the shifty bleeder's version 100% obvs. but
I also can't see Skanky taking a load of abusive language without firing some off herself!
And if what he said in the street was bad enough to be charged- imagine what he must have said and how aggressive he would have been, inside the house -with the two poor kids watching…

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
well I replied to his story saying Katie is solely responsible as you said no one can control her and if you have any morals you would walk away letting her know that joking and lying about dv is not on ,and if you stay with her you are letting her and everyone else know her actions are ok I’m betting I’m blocked soon 🤷🏻‍♀️
My Harry Potter has been blocked for similar 🤣 Also, strangely The Sun have also blocked me for asking who's lying. Her or them on Twitter and FB on my real name and insta on Harry 🤣 nothing abusive at all to anyone. Just a question

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.