Katie Price #128 Was it make up or was it a bruise? Stop talking and give us the news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love and strength to you and your friend and I sincerely hope everything gets better. No one deserves to be abused. Come over to Krusties Rosie and try and bring your friend. If you want me to phone the cops I will. Love MrsC xxx
❤❤❤ nobody does.
And skanky's behaviour is exactly why victims are afraid to speak out.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh my The Mirror have broken ranks, so begins the public exposure of this sorry tale and they‘ve actually printed his accusation that the bruise was fake and therefore Skanky is a disgusting liar, faking DV abuse…here we go Tattlers, the ‘slapgate‘ revelations fallout does begin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Theres likely legal issues surrounding it and he isnt going to be given airtime saying he didnt do unless proven.

I think there relationship has been only crazy and no matter what happens now I dont think they will survive these crazy toxic dramas.

He will likely up sticks and move to Vegas if he gets the chance soon.

She will probably move on as always with another bloke but she has to change her life its toxic because her habits and choices are.

She perhaps should stay in Spain with her mum. Clean up.
Her mother doesn’t live in Spain now,He will never get to live in Vegas..Blimey anybody knows that you just can’t move to the U.S it’s one of the most difficult places to get a living visa,He is living in fairyland.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The bloke in white top is Andrew Chatters, also known as Andrew George. He is a criminal who has been in prison for fraud . He’s also a bankrupt. He was doing work on MM and living there too. She accused him of stealing goods from her. In this picture, she was off her face on drugs. They were all on their way to Turkey to stay in Chatters place he owned there.
She's got to have slept with him too or at least tried it on.

Reactions: 12
So, my take on it now is:
They were drunk/high and had a row and he hit her. This was indoors so no CCTV or "evidence" exists. She ran to Harvey's with the kids and rang Kieran who came to pick them up. Carl banging on door captured on CCTV shouting, swearing, threatening. Which is why he's been charged over this as the CCTV is the proof. She's rang her manager whose come and picked her up and taken her to her house. There's no obvious bruise even though he did hit her, manager called ambulance due to her drugged up erratic behaviour and she's told the paramedics she's been attacked so police have arrested Carl. For revenge (and money) she's gone to the papers but as there was little or no bruising she's agreed to have make up applied to make it look like a bruise. Manager has maybe sent text discussing this which Carl has and he reckons this is the proof that it's a made up story (even though it's true). He has stuff on her and she has stuff on him so he's convinced her to retract her statement to the police and lie saying he didn't hit her. He's still with her as needs her on side til his court case is over then when he does leave he'll be seen as the victim who was set up by her. In reality they're both addicts, both violent and both liars.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Why isn’t Cole’s rant yesterday being reported in the papers this morning ??? I find this so bizarre!!! - the media normally jump on a zlisters post on social media and will create a non story out of anything. Why are they ignoring this 🤨- even if they know he is talking absolute bull you’d think we would have some story line along the lines of “Katie prices fiancé Carl Woods break’s silence AGAIN after arrest, with latest instagram post”. Or has it been reported on and I’ve missed it 🧐

what a utter shitshow the pair of them 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m struggling to keep up with the threads at the moment, but you guys are informative as ever. Keep it coming! Seriously how can two people create so much bleeping drama in their lives it really is laughable 😅X
On the other hand, it will be pissing them off that they haven't got in the papers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Should we all get back to writing to OfCom and channel 4? There were only about 53 complaints last time and they only publicise them if they get over 50. So had a few of us not made them, it wouldn't have been made public.
Even if you write a few words full of gibberish, it will count as a complaint against her. Let's get cracking!
Please give the email address and I'll write.

Reactions: 16
As I said previously no abuse, or violence is acceptable be it from a male or female and KP is as bad as Carl, if not worse knocking someones tooth out and blackening their eye but if you keep poking the bear you shouldn’t be surprised if one day one of them come’s back at you.
I 100% agree. No abuse or violence is acceptable, and unfortunately, (if there's any truth to the violence claims), it would appear that KP has fucked with the wrong person 😕.. Someone as equally as bad. Domestic abuse isn't OK whether it be man or woman... And they're probably both guilty of it in various forms. I don't know what happened and can only watch as it all unfolds, the same as everyone else. Either way, that relationship is TOXIC and it needs to come to and end. 💕❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They look so happy 🥰 So glad they have been taken far away from old mother incubator. With a bit of luck they will never have to be thrust into its “care” ever again. It shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near children.

I don’t get why she’s being linked to MH in the first place? There are absolutely no MH issues with her. She’s just an evil, grotesque, narcissistic pig. If anything she’s probably caused more than a few MH issues for her past victims 😡
And her children.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Her mother doesn’t live in Spain now,He will never get to live in Vegas..Blimey anybody knows that you just can’t move to the U.S it’s one of the most difficult places to get a living visa,He is living in fairyland.
Can you imagine him applying for a working visa? So tell me coleface, what’s your liiiiiiine of work son? 😆❄🏎🃏😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So, my take on it now is:
They were drunk/high and had a row and he hit her. This was indoors so no CCTV or "evidence" exists. She ran to Harvey's with the kids and rang Kieran who came to pick them up. Carl banging on door captured on CCTV shouting, swearing, threatening. Which is why he's been charged over this as the CCTV is the proof. She's rang her manager whose come and picked her up and taken her to her house. There's no obvious bruise even though he did hit her, manager called ambulance due to her drugged up erratic behaviour and she's told the paramedics she's been attacked so police have arrested Carl. For revenge (and money) she's gone to the papers but as there was little or no bruising she's agreed to have make up applied to make it look like a bruise. Manager has maybe sent text discussing this which Carl has and he reckons this is the proof that it's a made up story (even though it's true). He has stuff on her and she has stuff on him so he's convinced her to retract her statement to the police and lie saying he didn't hit her. He's still with her as needs her on side til his court case is over then when he does leave he'll be seen as the victim who was set up by her. In reality they're both addicts, both violent and both liars.
I can believe this.Especially about the Cctv( proof in black and white), also texts from management which could be interpreted either way.
Kp wouldn’t think twice about lying to suit her narrative of the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.