Katie Price #128 Was it make up or was it a bruise? Stop talking and give us the news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a treat, it’s a romantic getaway meltdown, and I’m here for it

Sadly I’ve run out of the gin and wine, silly me forget the drinks when shopping today, I’ve had to settle down with the hubby’s rum and coke, could be an eventful night, need to be prepared. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This is all transparent, and highly comical ... this is all leading up to her ex manager being responsible for EVERYTHING ... and pwiccceeee suffering ` MENTWAL ELF ` was to weak to stop Kirsty from making slap gate up ... blahhhh ... blahhh ... blahhhh :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: .... it was Kirsty ` the mastermind ` who made this all up, and pwiccceee being weak ` MENTWALLLYYY ` was being controlled all along by her ... que 👉👉 coercive control, over a long period of time .... in a nutshell ... its all complete utter BOLLOCKS .... 👉HE BEAT HER IN FRONT OF HER CHILDREN, NOT FOR THE FIRST TIME ... SHE WAS TRYING TO GET BACK WITH KRIS ... NOT FOR THE FIRST TIME ..... according to neighbours this row had lasted for hours ... NOT FOR THE FIRST TIME .... he decked her one, stamped on her head, took his ring back, and she went nuts, both traded punches, she then got Kirsty involved ... being vengeful, went to the scum as revenge ..... after the drugs and alcohol left her system ... she regretted it all ... KNOWS that no one is stupid or desperate enough to get involved with her, and this thick plank is her last chance of a ` happy ever after ` so she has backtracked and is putting the blame firmly on Kirsty .... Its all cloak and daggers, and extremely bleeping ridiculous, just like her empty, hollow life ... they are both bleeping twats who deserve each other ... they are throwing Kirsty under the bus 🤷‍♀️ .... HEY COLESLAW you seem to be protesting a lil too much ... me thinks ... usually the sign of guilt ... but you are far too dumb to know this ... keep digging mate, its great entertainment for all of us here, who want to see you both CRASH HARD ... You're showing the public EXACTY who you are, with these manic drunk, drug fuelled RANTS .... KEEP DIGGING MATE ... ITS SICK ` IN IT `:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
100% agree with you.
So what was her excuse and sob story for her sitting up all night drinking and doing coke 'on her own' apparently then jumping in a car and heading out to get more drugs?
I was abroad when that happened so wasn't up to date with the reason behind it.
Why was she on her own? Where was Cole? Had they split up again? and who did she blame for that little drama?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Can’t believe my first actual reply from a blue tick ‘celebrity’ is from bleeping Cole! Such mixed emotions guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 85
I think
He didn’t hit her. I think she said it was a female because she’d lied to make £££ and duck him over cos they broke up (but since reconciled) and she thought by saying that it would take the heat off him….

Reactions: 23
If her manager was Kirsty what happened to that Rob guy that looked about 15? Are even her managers sick of her? & What's happened to those 2 guy hangers on hairdresser friends of hers?
Another 🦊 on here lol :giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If he was charged for having an argument in a public place how come she wasn't? I can't believe the shifty bleeder's version 100% obvs. but
I also can't see Skanky taking a load of abusive language without firing some off herself!
Maybe he verbally abused the police officers at the scene?

Reactions: 25
You mention the car stuff and It is a tactic used by abusers to get partners to do illegal things and then they hold it over you so you can't leave. I may be biased because I've seen this done to a man in my own family, they encourage small stuff, do it with you and then egg you onto something bigger and then threaten to tell police/employers etc. So please don't jump on me saying I'm a Cole fan, I know he's a big, tomato faced, threatening idiot but still.....I have this inkling that she is holding stuff over him and some women can be as controlling as some men.
I'm not going to jump on you, you're quite right, as I know all too well. He is indeed stuck with her, if he wasn't then he'd tell the truth and walk wouldn't he. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s got to be more than a breach of the peace , the panzy’s lying 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thinking about Carl wood 🪵 georgie porgie pudding pie kissed the girls and made them cry , when the boy’s came out too play Georgie Porgie ran away 🤫😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm not going to jump on you, you're quite right, as I know all too well. He is indeed stuck with her, if he wasn't then he'd tell the truth and walk wouldn't he. 👍
I think they've got a lot of dirty dirt on each other. They will part ways soon enough and it will be a massive bitchfest

• Heart
Reactions: 33
You can if it's offensive language apparently. There are slightly different categories of harm for it being racial, or religious etc.
Ah. That makes sense. Racial. So was he making the monkey noises at her as we thought, as well as some racially abusive words too? I think we can all imagine just what.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.