Katie Price #128 Was it make up or was it a bruise? Stop talking and give us the news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This just gets better and better! He's like a cat chasing its own bloody tail with all his rantings. The simple fact is, if he hated what's happened that much he'd walk - but poor little Johnny Cab can't, he's stuck with her, all entangled up in her dodgy money dealings, all the cars on her land with nowhere to move to (awww, bless him, the garden centre don't want you poppet) it's all going a bit Pete Tong mate 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You mention the car stuff and It is a tactic used by abusers to get partners to do illegal things and then they hold it over you so you can't leave. I may be biased because I've seen this done to a man in my own family, they encourage small stuff, do it with you and then egg you onto something bigger and then threaten to tell police/employers etc. So please don't jump on me saying I'm a Cole fan, I know he's a big, tomato faced, threatening idiot but still.....I have this inkling that she is holding stuff over him and some women can be as controlling as some men.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Sounds like he's gearing up for round 2 with his aggy insta comments...

She's clinging on because she's burnt all her bridges and he's most likely stirring up the drama so he'll earn more ££ for juicier stories when they do part ways. It should tie him over while he finds another zeleb to be his 'dolly'.

Their romance hasn't convinced anyone.. noone really believes there's any feelings there.. they are just toxic users..

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve been a lurker for god knows how many threads., so hi all! I don’t even have social media anymore so I avidly follow just to read the latest….

surely he’s got to be planning something special from their getaway? Like, let her get drunk and spill all the sordid damning details of everything she’s done wrong and then tomorrow… change the locks and release it? She makes my skin crawl, she makes most people’s skin crawl with years of disgusting behaviour. He cannot be ok with this, he seems like he cares too much what people think!

the mind bloody boggles!
He might be planning on doing her in and burying her in a field....we can live in hope !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So tonight Saturday night (ready for my Sunday paper of dreamssss) is them two bombs getting fucked up and creating a social media presence like the equivalent of The Hangover movie.

After no sleep last night I cannot be up all night Crawl watching and keeping up with your carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do people really get charged for shouting in the street? Has to be more to it than that.

Reactions: 28
This just gets better and better! He's like a cat chasing its own bloody tail with all his rantings. The simple fact is, if he hated what's happened that much he'd walk - but poor little Johnny Cab can't, he's stuck with her, all entangled up in her dodgy money dealings, all the cars on her land with nowhere to move to (awww, bless him, the garden centre don't want you poppet) it's all going a bit Pete Tong mate 🤣🤣🤣🤣

https://images.app.goo.gl/eouR5cD9DEjqvumKA. Johnny cab Laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve been a lurker for god knows how many threads., so hi all! I don’t even have social media anymore so I avidly follow just to read the latest….

surely he’s got to be planning something special from their getaway? Like, let her get drunk and spill all the sordid damning details of everything she’s done wrong and then tomorrow… change the locks and release it? She makes my skin crawl, she makes most people’s skin crawl with years of disgusting behaviour. He cannot be ok with this, he seems like he cares too much what people think!

the mind bloody boggles!
Stop lurking. I love this idea 👏👏

Reactions: 23
Wow, hes really throwing his toys out the pram :LOL::LOL::LOL:

He keeps saying he can prove it, well come on big boy PROVE IT, show the police, show everyone. Actions speak louder than words lies.
IF he is innocent WHY are the kids not allowed near him?........

• Heart
Reactions: 50
He said 'I've just told them they're all liars' and I can prove it.

For Feck's sake Cole, you are telling them THROUGH INSTAGRAM, what the actual duck is that going to achieve⁉ Instagram is not the feckin police!

I need a drink. 🥴😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
How come we’ve never seen any of Katie’s mug shots? In America they’re public record so everyone can see

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.