Katie Price #128 Was it make up or was it a bruise? Stop talking and give us the news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are hilarious, coleslaw getting everyone’s attention with his hissy fit posts then she jumps right in with flogging her groggy pants🤣 she sold 8 items last week🤣 vile trog bag
@sausagerolled. Im glad you are back. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hahhahaha I'm imagine a cabin in the woods meltdown. The balloons didn't distract him too long. Maybe we've underestimated Cole. He may actually have 2 brain cells instead of 1

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He's one of those annoying gits that always has to have the last word and finishes each sentence with 'right' ? He's obnoxious!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
So by him saying ‘they parted ways’ that night, I bet he did take the ring back and she probably told the police that, hence that was also reported.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
I’ve got visions of Cole punching the crap out of all them balloons and then getting all caught up in the ribbons 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 89
He can’t answer one simple question tho can he !!! WHY ARE YOU STILL WITH HER THEN!!! ??

• Haha
Reactions: 76
I’m not the brightest spark in the box but……. She is the one that was spreading all this 🐄💩about the one 🤔yet he’s still with her gone away with her etc etc. He then spouts on about how innocent he is surely actions speak louder then words he should walk away wash his hands of her and start again. As for her she is the pits making out she’s a victim words fail me on that score.

I hope the media wash their hands of her and stop reporting about her, the TV stations and magazines also wash their hands of her she’s finished. And if there is any truth in what she is saying about the scum (which I doubt) they should make a donation to a charity for DV /DA survivors.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Would love to see those ‘very questionable texts’ 🥚 😂. Wonder who they were too. Let’s hope he keeps talking,

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Bottle of rose opened and repetitive strain injury in my arm from refreshing tattle and insta...thank god its Saturday night

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Well her texting other people is true to form, she's done it in every, single relationship. It's what I thought, they had an argument
and they decided to split, then she fakes assault for revenge. She is vengeful and spiteful to any man that she doesn't control anymore. She has got revenge in ....every.... single relationship :rolleyes: I've said it before Cole should have read the wiki 😆

I still can't work out if he still wants to believe someone made his Dolly do it? Cole is still not on planet earth! The only person abusing you
Cole is yer big inflatable Dolly! ( How will he tell which is her and which are the balloons later tonight?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Thanks all, didn't expect that 😃 glad I went for refreshments now 🍾🥂🍺🍺 poor Mr Baggins has covid but he can always manage a beer or two 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
By saying she went to her managers house I’m guessing he’s saying it was her that influenced Katie.. maybe he thinks she was in no state to know what was going on and she talked her into going to the police and then the papers… took advantage of her mental elf…

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.