Katie price #127 hi ho, hi ho, it's under the bus you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pair of them are disgraceful. Considering the lies that they both are involved in to be then flaunting around next day like it never happened and him now ranting as he has probably had a drink. Both need serious counselling.

Reactions: 22
So if you have an opinion which differs from skanky and wanky your a troll, heaven forbid anyone should voice their displeasure at you pair of 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 you call them trolls.
Tbh using the word ‘troll’ to describe people outraged at KP faking DV is ironic in itself. Do these scumbags actually hear themselves?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
As I said I keep MEANING to dye it…. But when I finally get some free time (2 young kids) I just end up reading tattle and can’t be bothered to dye my hair 😅😅
Pesky kids always get in the way, lol. I had my kids when I was 21 and 22 so luckily didn't have to dye it back then. I've thought about just letting it go grey but I don't know if I could bear it. 😂

Reactions: 11
Can someone inform them that having loads of helium filled balloons near an open fire is only going to cause one thing 🔥🔥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥🔥🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She wasn’t much in 1995 to look at
I agree, I am baffled by all those people who say how pretty she was back then. She had a big mouth, big teeth and wonky nose, the only good thing she had going was her hair!

Reactions: 22
so… why would u take someone back who did that… either she was so mentally unwell at the time that he thinks she doesn’t bear responsibility or …someone forced her to do it, or …he’s the most forgiving person ever!? OR a it’s a lie and he DID do it?!
They are both a pair of emotionally unstable gonks. That's why they are still together. Oh and too much tit on each other

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Pesky kids always get in the way, lol. I had my kids when I was 21 and 22 so luckily didn't have to dye it back then. I've thought about just letting it go grey but I don't know if I could bear it. 😂
I know right pesky kids! Don’t let it go grey if you can still be bothered to dye it. I’ll keep buying the hair dye even if I never put it on ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All I wanna know is.. Where’s Kirstie?🤣 come on love, don’t be shy! We know the police NFA’d the drug allegation so what you waiting for? Spill those beans gurl

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If he cant handle the questions, he should switch it OFF
Why when they are supposedly having a romantic night in is he even bothering to look at his phone? Just goes to show how sad they are, and that they need the constant validation from likes and comments etc!

Reactions: 18
Glad it’s not just me that thinks that. It’s just wasteful really in every sense.
It’s so wasteful, isn’t it! I’ll admit, if your budget is in the 1000’s and it’s super special, a small amount of balloons with other decorations is nice. But to blow what was probably a third of the budget on balloons FOR A GROWN ASS MAN, is, in my frank opinion, bleeping insane.

Reactions: 18
Flamin heck, that woman spends more time in court than I spend at home.. hopefully, one day, when she's on her many days out in court, she'll be packing her toothbrush, the scruffy, scabby, lying piece of filth
More often now ... It's literally becoming normal for KP to attend court .... Plus, she will be playing the supportive partner for the first time when Carol goes to court ... Forget who they are ... If they were unknown this lifestyle is not normal ... They are the definition of a toxic relationship ... I reckon they will split after his sentencing ... He will dump her & go straight to the press .... There is no marriage & babies for this pair ... Carol is only with her now so she doesn't turn against him in court

Reactions: 13
I've nearly polished off my bottle of wine! Might have to brave the corner shop cos this might get good !!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually quite like Edna's taste in interiors, going by the photos of her home on Instagram.

Someone mentioned on here before that Peter Andre and Kieran Hayler are in contact (not sure how much or in relation to what exactly), so maybe all 4 kids do meet up away from the cameras. I wonder does Harvey meet up with any of his brothers and sisters any more.
I would imagine this happens via AFP

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.