Katie Price #128 Was it make up or was it a bruise? Stop talking and give us the news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got visions of Cole punching the crap out of all them balloons and then getting all caught up in the ribbons 🀣🀣🀣
All red faced & angry , coke eyes bulging , whilst muttering about β€œ trolls and bullies” 🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Hahhahaha I'm imagine a cabin in the woods meltdown. The balloons didn't distract him too long. Maybe we've underestimated Cole. He may actually have 2 brain cells instead of 1
It's the classic horror film set-up. Kp is the monster made from random body parts and Cole is the demented Hillbilly.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What I don't get in all of this shitshow is what he thinks he gains out of telling the world....1) she was quite clearly messaging someone else....2) she made a load of lies up that pointed to him being a woman beater....3) he has been set up?? Like it makes him look like an absolute fanny Haha he is not in control of any of this but he must think he is which I find quite disturbing πŸ™„ she is pissing herself at him and making an absolute fool of him....she is clearly trying to keep hold of him as she will have no one to ferry her about and yet he is writing this shite on Instagram and making himself look like a fuckin sap who is more than willing to put up with her vile behaviour....he is a slimy little weasel faced ferret and I am here for his downfall πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
It’s like K &C are living in different dimensions, he’s on a rant, she flogging her smelly clothes 🀒
🍿🍿🍿🍿πŸ₯‚πŸΎ

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Well her texting other people is true to form, she's done it in every, single relationship. It's what I thought, they had an argument
and they decided to split, then she fakes assault for revenge. She is vengeful and spiteful to any man that she doesn't control anymore. She has got revenge in ....every.... single relationship :rolleyes: I've said it before Cole should have read the wiki πŸ˜†

I still can't work out if he still wants to believe someone made his Dolly do it? Cole is still not on planet earth! The only person abusing you
Cole is yer big inflatable Dolly! ( How will he tell which is her and which are the balloons later tonight?)
That will be his next ridiculous explanation for Slapgate 2 , The Return Of The Fist .

He was busy punching birthday balloons & mistook her airbags for two of them .
Perfect 🎈🎈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Does anyone know where they are tonight? I,ll book the police and ambulance after a day on the booze and sniff and god knows what else these pair of self promoting prat’s are on will surely start battering each other.

Reactions: 27
Well her texting other people is true to form, she's done it in every, single relationship. It's what I thought, they had an argument
and they decided to split, then she fakes assault for revenge. She is vengeful and spiteful to any man that she doesn't control anymore. She has got revenge in ....every.... single relationship :rolleyes: I've said it before Cole should have read the wiki πŸ˜†

I still can't work out if he still wants to believe someone made his Dolly do it? Cole is still not on planet earth! The only person abusing you
Cole is yer big inflatable Dolly! ( How will he tell which is her and which are the balloons later tonight?)
It will be the one shouting β€˜I love it!!’ And gurning! 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He can’t answer one simple question tho can he !!! WHY ARE YOU STILL WITH HER THEN!!! ??
He replies every time "Because I love her, she's a goddess, she's so special and I adore her." What no? Never? Really really never? Oh.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s really not happy with her new face, as soon as Carly put the camera on her as he was showing off his party balloons 🀑 KP tilted her head down. πŸ€” I can’t think why she’s not happy with it πŸ₯΄πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Sorry me bad I must stop posting it but for some reason it brightens the day, especially if you’ve had a bit of a bad day, or feeling down it makes you realise life could be a lot worse, you could be stuck looking like that 24/7 πŸ‘‡πŸΌ πŸ€”...and to think she actually paid Β£10k for it πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
No way he can keep quiet. He needs the drama and attention. It’s his oxygen.
He's so sanguine about his forthcoming criminal record (courtesy of his Dolly) that I wonder whether he's already got previous form so nothing to lose.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
well I replied to his story saying Katie is solely responsible as you said no one can control her and if you have any morals you would walk away letting her know that joking and lying about dv is not on ,and if you stay with her you are letting her and everyone else know her actions are ok I’m betting I’m blocked soon πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.