Katie Price #128 Was it make up or was it a bruise? Stop talking and give us the news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Baggins

I think Coleslaw is going to be ranting tonight. I don’t believe any of this I’m not going to say anymore bollocks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I can't help being envious of their romantic getaway. Her, sat there, farting and trying to blink. Him, red faced, tapping away angrily at the nasty twolls. What a lifestyle! I am green eyed with envy. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
I hope wherever they are staying tonight are ready for a police visit 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
So he's admitted that she faked the injury and he's taken her back? The fool. Doesn't he realise that this is what she's capable of doing and not only has done it before but she WILL do it again??
And why is he with someone who uses DV to ruin someones rep??? Disgusting, the pair of them!
Looks like she was cheating on him too. Or trying to

• Haha
Reactions: 82
They are hilarious, coleslaw getting everyone’s attention with his hissy fit posts then she jumps right in with flogging her groggy pants🤣 she sold 8 items last week🤣 vile trog bag
So much for a romantic birthday weekend away. I thought we were all done with the weekend dramas! I’m totally here for round 2! 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Could we now be seeing the ‘big deflection’ now starting…. (As mentioned last night) 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.