Katie Price #128 Was it make up or was it a bruise? Stop talking and give us the news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things I do when away for a romantic weekend

1) Take in the local area, on a lovely walk
2) Purchase a fabulous new dress, as I’m special 😁
3) Have a wonderful meal and drinks in a local restaurant

Things Skanky and Wanky do on a romantic weekend

1) Surround themselves in balloons and gaze at them excitedly like a 3yo child would
2) Get on their phone to advertise a load of tit clothing on Depop
3) Get on their phone and send very angry cryptic IG messages, which fail to answer anything but just provide more questions

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Anyone else hoping that Kieran has sold a story to the Sunday papers and that’s why he’s on a plane right now🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Things I do when away for a romantic weekend

1) Take in the local area, on a lovely walk
2) Purchase a fabulous new dress, as I’m special 😁
3) Have a wonderful meal and drinks in a local restaurant

Things Skanky and Wanky do on a romantic weekend

1) Surround themselves in balloons and gaze at them excitedly like a 3yo child would
2) Get on their phone to advertise a load of tit clothing on Depop
3) Get on their phone and send very angry cryptic IG messages, which fail to answer anything but just provide more questions
Put the TV on as soon as they get there!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
This just gets better and better! He's like a cat chasing its own bloody tail with all his rantings. The simple fact is, if he hated what's happened that much he'd walk - but poor little Johnny Cab can't, he's stuck with her, all entangled up in her dodgy money dealings, all the cars on her land with nowhere to move to (awww, bless him, the garden centre don't want you poppet) it's all going a bit Pete Tong mate 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
If he was charged for having an argument in a public place how come she wasn't? I can't believe the shifty bleeder's version 100% obvs. but
I also can't see Skanky taking a load of abusive language without firing some off herself!

• Wow
Reactions: 52
I’ve been a lurker for god knows how many threads., so hi all! I don’t even have social media anymore so I avidly follow just to read the latest….

surely he’s got to be planning something special from their getaway? Like, let her get drunk and spill all the sordid damning details of everything she’s done wrong and then tomorrow… change the locks and release it? She makes my skin crawl, she makes most people’s skin crawl with years of disgusting behaviour. He cannot be ok with this, he seems like he cares too much what people think!

the mind bloody boggles!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
@sausage rolled I was getting the kids ready for bed, they're only 8. And now they keep asking why I'm laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That's got to be the comment of the week 🤣🤣🤣🤣 if @Pom Bear can do her magic, I will probably laugh all night.
I cant get that image of Cole punching the balloons out of my head 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and then getting tangled 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
re regarding a response fron CW why does he stay with her will be the same as Jeremy Kyles guest would say

"because i love her"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
By saying she went to her managers house I’m guessing he’s saying it was her that influenced Katie.. maybe he thinks she was in no state to know what was going on and she talked her into going to the police and then the papers… took advantage of her mental elf…
Bingo!
We have a winner!
It will all be in the papers tomorrow no doubt.
"Exclooosive, Katie Price coerced and forced to invent story whilst having menkal elf cwisis".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
@Foxtotty I couldn't answer on last thread, it was closed. Back to Soap, Burt was my favourite, he was bloody hilarious 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Haha, can give it out but can't take it! :ROFLMAO:
You guys need to stop! Like BunnyCuddles, I'm actually crying as I type this 🤣🤣🤣🤣 from laughing!

All red faced & angry , coke eyes bulging , whilst muttering about “ trolls and bullies” 🤣🤣
I think the trouble is, I'm actually picturing all of these and that's why I'm crying from laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was supposed to be outraged at the lies they've told but I'm laughing instead!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Bingo!
We have a winner!
It will all be in the papers tomorrow no doubt.
"Exclooosive, Katie Price coerced and forced to invent story whilst having menkal elf cwisis".
Plenty of People have mental crisis but they dont fake injuries and run to the press for payout, as her ex Leandro said ' she aint wired right'

• Heart
Reactions: 43
This just gets better and better! He's like a cat chasing its own bloody tail with all his rantings. The simple fact is, if he hated what's happened that much he'd walk - but poor little Johnny Cab can't, he's stuck with her, all entangled up in her dodgy money dealings, all the cars on her land with nowhere to move to (awww, bless him, the garden centre don't want you poppet) it's all going a bit Pete Tong mate 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I got to "entangled" and pictured Cole tangled in ribbons again 🤣 you Tattlers are a bad influence!
Btw I don't drink. Its probably the extra ice cream I had 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If he was charged for having an argument in a public place how come she wasn't? I can't believe the shifty bleeder's version 100% obvs. but
I also can't see Skanky taking a load of abusive language without firing some off herself!
I thought that too, it's all a bit suspect to me

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.