Katie Price #121 Looks like Lawrence of a Labia and having more surgery ain't gonna save ya! #Cameltoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only see positive comments on the tour of Princess' bedroom.. wonder if she's got someone deleting the negative ones, maybe I'm not looking hard enough though! I find it hard to believe that more people haven't realised it's where she took loads of her seedy OF pics, especially with that tacky hat positioned on the bed.

You can tell that Princess has barely been in that room.. it looks hardly used and a lot of the decorations are still in the same place as when the show was filmed. Saying that it's Princesses makeup is a such a blatant lie too, it's clearly a lot of unopened packages from her makeup line and things she's been gifted 🙄 SO transparent! The room is essentially Katie's room, she's picked things that SHE likes.. Princess may have similar taste but I bet a lot of it has been forced on her, I think she said in the show that she wanted a room that was less pink/blingy but I don't think anyone elses opinions count for much
I'm not trying to score points here,
merely giving KP a pointer..
(just in case she reads on here) 😬

- I recently got a present for my grandson,
a very hard thing to get hold of (not expensive), you might even say it is rare.
I bought something else to go with it for £2.00 which I personalised for him.

He absolutely loves it. Proper loves it!
Because he knows that someone went out of their way to get him something personal and special just for him.

Another day another bizarre speech via KP on her Instagram.

I'm sure the very first thing Jessie J will be thinking when she next organises a gig is 'I really must invite Katie Price, she'll bring such a touch of class to my show'

KP YOU ARE DELUDED.
I'm starting to LOVE her vocabulary!
'impeccably amazing...'

Is she using words from fridge magnets...?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I have a fever of 39 Covid and pneumonia so forgive the conspiracy but I know we think she is ‘being looked after’ by someone she has dirt on, piers, cowell, murdoch etc. But how far up must they be to have a say in hmrc and the judicial system. Politician? I recon she could murder someone with witnesses and get away with it.
Now paracetamol and sleep
Been thinking the same..

Get well soon!

Reactions: 13
Another day another bizarre speech via KP on her Instagram.

I'm sure the very first thing Jessie J will be thinking when she next organises a gig is 'I really must invite Katie Price, she'll bring such a touch of class to my show'

KP YOU ARE DELUDED.
Why has she tagged Whitney Houston 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought this was v bizarre too! Why tag poor Whitney! Maybe Krusty doesn’t know she’s gone… ⚰😂
KP is still living in the 90's where all males with a pulse clearly fancy here & all women with a pulse want to be her 🙄😴 so in her head poor Whitney is very much alive 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So they didn't "Break down in tears....................................." over skanky turning her car over whilst off her face and drunk then during this farce? I didn't think so :(
If I was her mum, I would have constant tears of shame & disgust regarding how she behaves & treats everyone & more tears for her poor children

Reactions: 35
Take care Pom, hope you feel better soon. 💕
Be careful Pom. See you soon.
Take it easy sweetie, hope you feel better soon ❤ xx
I hope you're feeling better soon Pom. Love MrsC xxxx ❤
Aww....I'd love a pic of a little poorly @Pom Bear lying in bed with a 'helmet' head-bandage on...Big virtual hug, sweetie. 💐
Thanks very much for the lovely messages Love from Pom 🥰❤💖🤗💕😘 xx.

@SewerGrapes.. here you are 🥰❤💖💕🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16444815993720.jpg

Thanks Pom. Hope you're feeling better now ❤
You're welcome 🥰❤💖💕🤗😘 xx.
Yes, alot better thank you 🥰🥰❤❤😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
wonder if there is trouble in paradise with that song she's playing both have been pretty silent and carlvery much so
no driving about quite silent

Reactions: 12
Mr Price is too busy concentrating on willy-pix for his OF chums.

I can't imagine why they weren't invited to the BRITS though..................................................... (Well yes I can actually LOL)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That really is some bizarre speech, she sounds bat💩 crazy 🤔

As for the bit about ‘JJ’s vocals were never out of tune’, that’s the idea Katie and something you could never be accused of 🤔.....A Whole New World comes to mind 😱🙉😂
I have just read that post and bizarre is right but also you completely illiterate dumb duck works for me too. 🤣
First she’s saying she likes cover versions because in her opinion they can be better than the originals, then tags her GB stunning versions Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston and Celine Dion. Forgive me if I’m wrong but none of them are British and wasn’t Celine the original singer of my heart goes on and on and on and bloody on.

Reactions: 19
wonder if there is trouble in paradise with that song she's playing both have been pretty silent and carlvery much so
no driving about quite silent
He is not exactly supporting his fiancée with the MM tv programme, he hasn't been advertising it, probably in a strop as he was edited out.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.