Katie Price #121 Looks like Lawrence of a Labia and having more surgery ain't gonna save ya! #Cameltoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will forever be grateful to the system in this country that means I could leave my awful marriage and still provide for my children and care for them. I’m a single parent, 4 children (eldest is now 20 and earns his own money, so only 3 dependants). I work as many hours as I can, and run a household and try and be a parent. What ‘benefits’ are doing for me and my family right now are making sure I can keep my children safe, clean and fed, and that I can work hours that mean I can parent as I would like (as in, it’s appreciated that working 40 hours a week right now for me is not viable with the ages of my children and their needs- as they grow, so too will my ability and availability for more hours and my earning power, therefore I can contribute back what I took when I needed to). I have friends who are career non-workers. There is something that always comes up and they can’t work. Their children are brought to believe that they are owed something. As a recovering addict, I spend every waking minute grateful for the life I have and the gifts I’ve been blessed with (as I sit in my dressing gown and woolly hat, with a warm cup of tea, in my small but warm, lit house, while my kids enjoy warm safe beds. I’ve got eggs on toast for supper because coop had 6 eggs for 30p yellow sticker! Yum!!). I would be very happy for you to publish a list of money saving ideas! Because your dear dad certainly knew what he was doing!🙏🏻❤🙏🏻
Sounds like you are doing all the right things too! At least you see this as a temporary situation and with your positive attitude I'm sure it will be. I am very lucky, in such a different position now to when I grew up. I don't want ( or need) anything and we are able to help our children and grandchildren out when needed. My dad taught me some very good life lessons, in some ways TOO good! My husband always moans that I am tight with money when I tell him our kids have to pay us back when we loan them money for things! But I feel if we just give it to them they won't truly appreciate it. Good luck in all your future endeavors!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just went through 10 pages of paul price's on companies house, and all i got was that dissolved company :unsure::unsure::unsure: hes either on the fiddle or not a director of his own company
Wonder who the director is then? Or, more likely on the fiddle. Shows the Rustington home address on PP fencing website, but Dan’s Brighton home address on Google pages. 10 pages of a dissolved company…..ummmm fishy.

Reactions: 12
I hadn’t realised it was registered under Dan’s address, very odd. All seems dodgy, I don’t understand how these people have the nerve and cash in hand perhaps.
Do we know what Edna‘s husband does, could he be the Harry that works with PP?
Arry, Edna’s bloke, did work as a junior for a tabloid newspaper. A real dodgy character, Billy Big tit. Think his dad has spent more time in jail, than out. Arry was another one who couldn’t keep it in his pants. But then Edna cheated on her ex Sam, (who went out with Stacey Dooley, before she hooked up with Kevin Clifton). The whole family are cheats and con artists.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Arry, Edna’s bloke, did work as a junior for a tabloid newspaper. A real dodgy character, Billy Big tit. Think his dad has spent more time in jail, than out. Arry was another one who couldn’t keep it in his pants. But then Edna cheated on her ex Sam, (who went out with Stacey Dooley, before she hooked up with Kevin Clifton). The whole family are cheats and con artists.
Blimey I didn’t know all that, what a dodgy lot they are.
As for Sam poor guy, as I‘m sure I read somewhere Stacey left him for Kevin Clifton.

I can only see positive comments on the tour of Princess' bedroom.. wonder if she's got someone deleting the negative ones, maybe I'm not looking hard enough though! I find it hard to believe that more people haven't realised it's where she took loads of her seedy OF pics, especially with that tacky hat positioned on the bed.

You can tell that Princess has barely been in that room.. it looks hardly used and a lot of the decorations are still in the same place as when the show was filmed. Saying that it's Princesses makeup is a such a blatant lie too, it's clearly a lot of unopened packages from her makeup line and things she's been gifted 🙄 SO transparent! The room is essentially Katie's room, she's picked things that SHE likes.. Princess may have similar taste but I bet a lot of it has been forced on her, I think she said in the show that she wanted a room that was less pink/blingy but I don't think anyone elses opinions count for much

Reactions: 25
I can only see positive comments on the tour of Princess' bedroom.. wonder if she's got someone deleting the negative ones, maybe I'm not looking hard enough though! I find it hard to believe that more people haven't realised it's where she took loads of her seedy OF pics, especially with that tacky hat positioned on the bed.

You can tell that Princess has barely been in that room.. it looks hardly used and a lot of the decorations are still in the same place as when the show was filmed. Saying that it's Princesses makeup is a such a blatant lie too, it's clearly a lot of unopened packages from her makeup line and things she's been gifted 🙄 SO transparent! The room is essentially Katie's room, she's picked things that SHE likes.. Princess may have similar taste but I bet a lot of it has been forced on her, I think she said in the show that she wanted a room that was less pink/blingy but I don't think anyone elses opinions count for much
I posted a negative comment, and its still there.

• Haha
Another day another bizarre speech via KP on her Instagram.

I'm sure the very first thing Jessie J will be thinking when she next organises a gig is 'I really must invite Katie Price, she'll bring such a touch of class to my show'

KP YOU ARE DELUDED.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 44

I'm sure the very first thing Jessie J will be thinking when she next organises a gig is 'I really must invite Katie Price, she'll bring such a touch of class to my show'

KP YOU ARE DELUDED.
That really is some bizarre speech, she sounds bat💩 crazy 🤔

As for the bit about ‘JJ’s vocals were never out of tune’, that’s the idea Katie and something you could never be accused of 🤔.....A Whole New World comes to mind 😱🙉😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

KP YOU ARE DELUDED.
I thought that was so weird, any significance to the song ?

Reactions: 9
I have a fever of 39 Covid and pneumonia so forgive the conspiracy but I know we think she is ‘being looked after’ by someone she has dirt on, piers, cowell, murdoch etc. But how far up must they be to have a say in hmrc and the judicial system. Politician? I recon she could murder someone with witnesses and get away with it.
Now paracetamol and sleep

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Seems Dan has stepped away from the family. AFP never liked his wife or her family, which wouldn’t help. AFP was too wrapped up with KP to concentrate on anyone else. Dan seemed like the only intelligent one. I never knew there were accusations about him stealing from KP. More likely BS to take blame off Herself.
I'm sure I read somewhere that KP had withdrawn around £150,000 from that account without mutual consent and that's why they fell out.

I hope you're feeling better soon Pom. Love MrsC xxxx ❤
Aww....I'd love a pic of a little poorly @Pom Bear lying in bed with a 'helmet' head-bandage on...Big virtual hug, sweetie. 💐

That really is some bizarre speech, she sounds bat💩 crazy 🤔

As for the bit about ‘JJ’s vocals were never out of tune’, that’s the idea Katie and something you could never be accused of 🤔.....A Whole New World comes to mind 😱🙉😂
This is my 'go to' video whenever I need a damn good belly-laugh!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
No I heard Dan works in some sort of sport management. PP Fencing shows dissolved! Is pervy Paul Price a con artist too? How’s he trading with a business ‘dissolved’ is he fiddling tax too? Jeez what a family.
I don't know if it's under some other kind of name or if he's on the fiddle, but I've seem the PP Fencing vehicle driving about with P driving it as recently as Monday.

Reactions: 15
I think if she gets away with bankruptcy people will be so mad they are already cross she got away with not going to jail - also wonder if she will complete CS
Thats IF she's done any!

Now how come absolutely NOBODY has come forward to say "You'll never guess who's been on my community service today?" Not one single person - not even Lee Purkiss - has popped up to tell the world what its been doing and where in the hope the media will give a few quid for the info so to me that stinks of The Fact It has not done a bloody second of it nor has any intentions of doing so either.

So come on skanky, show us what you've been doing to repay your debts to society or is this just another case you are bankrupted in???

Yep his van is well known outside a Rottingdean house
Does AFP know???? ;)

Yes he did and I think KP was there to support him in court.
I don’t condone cheating (although I’m not sure she wasn’t cheating on Kieran, god only knows how he took her treatment of him for as long as he did) but then she slags Kieran off left, right and centre for cheating, yet supports her stepdad over rape and cheating ......talk about hypocrite.
Yes skanky blamed the woman involved giving out her usual verbose list of charming expletives in reference to her. I think the story is in wiki page 1

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I'm back 🥰 Time to catch up a bit.. I started feeling better around five am or thereabouts.
Love Pom 😘 xx

Today is the day peeps. I have joined the elite club of VIP's.
Is there any special treatment for achieving this incredibly high station?
No, thought not 🤷🏼‍♀️😀👑
For you.. Well done 💖🥰💖🎉🥳🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16444755857500.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 30

KP YOU ARE DELUDED.
She must be trying to latch onto Jessie J because Adele ( a superstar in comparison) has told her "On yer bike luv!"

Why would any event organiser think to themself "Yes I'd better invite Katie Price to really bring a touch of glamour and class to my shindig" in the full knowledge it will get pissed and off-its-face, make a total embarrassment of the event, thrust her plastics at every bloke under 35 then overturn the car outside; Yes that will really bring a touch of class to any event :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She must be trying to latch onto Jessie J because Adele ( a superstar in comparison) has told her "On yer bike luv!"

Why would any event organiser think to themself "Yes I'd better invite Katie Price to really bring a touch of glamour and class to my shindig" in the full knowledge it will get pissed and off-its-face, make a total embarrassment of the event, thrust her plastics at every bloke under 35 then overturn the car outside; Yes that will really bring a touch of class to any event :)
I thought this was v bizarre too! Why tag poor Whitney! Maybe Krusty doesn’t know she’s gone… ⚰😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.