Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hugothebear

VIP Member
7 years ago now I got myself into a shit load of debt. ( I wont go into how it happened there were various reasons) I can remember looking at all my credit card bills and thinking - this is it I am going to loose my house and everything I have ever worked for. I couldn't sleep, eat and my anxiety was through the roof. I couldn't see any way out. Once the shock had subsided I googled debt solutions and I rang one of the better debt management companies. I spoke to a young man who I cant praise enough. He listened as I cried my eyes out down the phone to him and he gave me solutions that were affordable and he sorted everything out for me. Surprisingly once you talk to your creditors every single one of them was sympathetic. I am now on a debt management plan and in 3 years I will be totally debt free. My debt will be paid off by ME! and I am proud of myself. No way could I have walked away it was my problem and I have sorted and paid it back. I know everyone is different but it was important to me to pay it back. I spent the money and it was my debt!

• Heart
Reactions: 76

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Katie will be raging! Wonder did Peter threaten her with something after the deleted Emily outburst.
It's extraordinary that Peter Andre went from being married to the lowest of the low to the highest of the high. KP was the most terrible error of judgement and it's great he left her and met and married someone so much better in every way.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

DC16

VIP Member
I see Lee Purkis is back in Crawley court on Wednesday….nearly in court as much as Katie 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Ecosse

VIP Member
Can we please stop with the benefit bashing argument?
It's not what this thread is meant to be about.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
The trouble is if her finances are in a mess it will be very costly to get them sorted and has she got the money to do it
I tire of people making excuses for this woman's behaviour!
Has she got the money to get her finances sorted?
Well if your having your face bodged every 6 months to a year, hair extensions and nails on a weekly and sometimes daily basis then hell no!
Let's let her carry on because as with everything in her life, it's not her fault, she deserves everything she wants, let's not actually say, NO.
You keep taking everyone for a fool Katie including the taxman because, hey, your special and mere mortals should applaud your pig ignorance of how things work.
Christ, this piece of work is nigh on 44 years of age, has been paid a fortune for getting her tits and flange out on a regular basis without actually having to do a days graft in her life and yet her problems are other people's fault or responsibilty?
Fuck #bekind #mymentalhealth and all the other twaddle used by this shister, there's is nothing wrong with her apart from a sense of entitlement brought about by the failure of successive Judges and Magistrates to deal with her in the same manner as you and I.
When I owed HMRC some paltry amount in uncollected tax they were on my back immediately as I'm sure they were with others, but no, this fool gets away with owing millions, and for why?
There's no children living with her, none depend on her, the tax payer funds Harvey so let's see her evicted and if she won't settle her debts then jail the bastard.
Sorry, rant over.
No offence meant but this waste of oxygen boils my piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Georgia1970

It's extraordinary that Peter Andre went from being married to the lowest of the low to the highest of the high. KP was the most terrible error of judgement and it's great he left her and met and married someone so much better in every way.
By chance I came across an interview he did with Fern and Phil just after his split with KP and I was amazed how dignified he was, he kept saying he didn't really want to talk about it but they kept pushing it - well, Phil did, Fern was a lot more understanding, but he stated that he wouldn't say anything bad ' even though he could' because in years to come his kids would search and find out what had been said and he didn't want for that to happen. You could see he was clearly upset as it was fresh and he's actually come on to publicise his new single. Fair play that 12 years later he still hasn't said a bad word about her or the circumstances of their split. I bet it drives her mad that it's one less thing she can attack him about!

• Heart
Reactions: 57

PTMe

Chatty Member
This night was awful. She was drunk before we even got there. She just made such a fool of herself, nobody wanted her on the stage or on the mic and she ruined their party. Desperate to flirt with Dane. There was definitely still a spark there from both sides.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

WillowTree21

VIP Member
You come across as defending the offenders and as if it’s no big deal. Businesses (especially the smaller ones) go under because of people not paying what they owe, which affects innocent families, employees and also those who enjoyed using those businesses who now no longer exist. If ‘debt follows them for years’ it’s self-inflicted, my support is for those they‘ve wronged.
My cousin in Cheshire, knows a young man who nearly lost his house and business when Katona had one of her 2 bankruptcies. He had a small kitchen fitting company and his wife was expecting their 2nd baby. She bumped him for over 35k, which was a lot of money for him. He had to arrange an IVA and it took him years to repay. Like Price they show no remorse and carry on living like lottery winners, with no thought for others.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Pom Bear

VIP Member
If anyone wonders who is behind the cute, fluffy laughing Pom profile then I think it's about time I let my tattle friends know 🥰🤗💖❤😘 xx.

Resizer_16442612840920.jpg

Loooool I'm only joking 😁😄😘 xx.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Jwren

VIP Member
Same old same old isn’t it.

LW don’t give a shit. They know people will tune in to watch her who are either the last remaining fans on the titanic or those who don’t like her and want to watch in horror. There is no moral compass in TV.

The bankruptcy stuff. She’s not daft, there are so many loopholes and she will exploit them. She could, and this is how ridiculous it is, claim her surgery as a business and career expense. Sadly years of working in insolvency tells me that unless they can get her bang to rights, it will be let go. She can just claim it all as business expenses or it gets paid to Crawl who will be loving life with this set up.

It comes down to this with KP - she doesn’t want to get well. She has had so many opportunities to do rehab properly, make changes but she isn’t willing to. I’ve got multiple years in recovery and can tell you it’s fucking hard work - I literally had to let go of jobs, Money, relationship, ego, everything and it was horrendously painful at points but it was worth it. Her ego will never let her.
I’m not sure how she can write off owing around a million to the Tax man. I know of a family who were struggling to make payments because of Covid who had the balifs in for £245. How the hell she is still walking free owing over £3 million and spending like there’s no tomorrow is sickening, that’s putting it mildly!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Kitten3081

Please, please can we stop with the benefits/hardship and hoarding chat? I got irritated by it yesterday, and I just came back on tonight for a sneaky peek and it’s still going on. It’s derailing the thread and can be quite divisive as people have very differing opinions on these matters. And quite frankly, it’s damn boring and depressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 51